Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 63254 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:24 - Feb 1 with 3485 viewsSwanzay

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:18 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

How much of a tit do you feel this morning???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not one bit, how about you!

Still waiting btw...
Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:30 - Feb 1 with 3455 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:24 - Feb 1 by Swanzay

Not one bit, how about you!

Still waiting btw...

Read the papers and weep then.😥😥😥

Still waiting........ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:47 - Feb 1 with 3437 viewsperchrockjack

I agree with Chris that the time to remove Jenkins is not now and from herein in ,everybody gets the feck behind the team and leaves the cess pit of our boardroom where it is ,for now.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:48 - Feb 1 with 3439 viewsSwanzay

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:30 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

Read the papers and weep then.😥😥😥

Still waiting........ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you incapable of posting a link, just even 1.....?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 3428 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:48 - Feb 1 by Swanzay

Are you incapable of posting a link, just even 1.....?

Are you too embarrassed, you and Anthony Lewis from Norway, who being honest, I'll be surprised if he ever shows his face on here after last night, to click on Swansea News Now?

Go on, you can do it.....

Be brave..... 😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:52 - Feb 1 with 3432 viewsBloodyhills

Well, some 'interesting' comments on the thread. I'm just hoping the Ayews and the rest of the squad do the business and keep us up.

We are alive and kicking. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 3405 viewsSwanzay

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:51 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

Are you too embarrassed, you and Anthony Lewis from Norway, who being honest, I'll be surprised if he ever shows his face on here after last night, to click on Swansea News Now?

Be brave..... 😂😂😂

You still aint learned to copy and paste then.....

What a massive Wok.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 11:24 - Feb 1 with 3400 viewsmagicdaps10

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:51 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

Be brave..... 😂😂😂

Are you really that naive!?!

The link on news now that suggests that Carlos wanted Ayew directs you to, wait for it........Wales online.

The question was put to you yesterday and you did not respond. Carlos never said before today that he wanted Ayew, he never commented on any individual player.

As I put to you yesterday, whoever you are close to at the club.......you tell them, this will not stop until they get out of our club. Your either selling your soul or you really are one deluded little valley boy!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 3361 viewsShaky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:30 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

'How do you know we received all the Ayew money?'

What part of IT''S ON THE COMPANIES HOUSE WEBSITE didn't you understand?

Ah bless, you don't know what that is do you?

We factored the debt owed by West Ham to Santander. Do you know what that means? No, I suspect you don't.

Well in return for paying them a fee, they give us the money due up front (all in one go that means) and they receive the money from West Ham when it is due instead of us.

Does that make sense to you now?

Well, when they do that, we have to give all the details to Companies House. They then helpfully put it up on their website, making it very easy for me to tell you you're a complete moron who doesn't know his ar*e from his elbow.

Off you trot.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:35]

"We factored the debt owed by West Ham to Santander. Do you know what that means? No, I suspect you don't. "

A factored debt?

But you said in your prior post not 20 minutes earlier that it was a secured loan!

It's a bit rich tucking into Nirvana like that when you yourself are clearly a little confused by this.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:39 - Feb 1 with 3330 viewsunion_jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 10:47 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

I agree with Chris that the time to remove Jenkins is not now and from herein in ,everybody gets the feck behind the team and leaves the cess pit of our boardroom where it is ,for now.

And what then?

No, seeds need to be sown now so that when the season end comes, whether we are in the PL or not, Jenkins does one.

We need all the activity now to ensure people are aware what a liability he is to our club and what has gone on before. You can't do that overnight which is why the SCSA have started their campaign now. Off the field activities will not disrupt the on field activities.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:49 - Feb 1 with 3301 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:24 - Feb 1 by Shaky

"We factored the debt owed by West Ham to Santander. Do you know what that means? No, I suspect you don't. "

A factored debt?

But you said in your prior post not 20 minutes earlier that it was a secured loan!

It's a bit rich tucking into Nirvana like that when you yourself are clearly a little confused by this.

You are seemingly unaware that over 90% of debt factoring arrangements are with recourse rather than without recourse Shaky. Including this one. Which makes it both.

If you read the agreement, you'll note the definitions given of the lender and borrower, the security given and recourse available.

I remember at the time it happened you were a bit confused by it all and I had to point out it was a bog standard sale of receivables.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:58 - Feb 1 with 3283 viewsShaky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:49 - Feb 1 by londonlisa2001

You are seemingly unaware that over 90% of debt factoring arrangements are with recourse rather than without recourse Shaky. Including this one. Which makes it both.

If you read the agreement, you'll note the definitions given of the lender and borrower, the security given and recourse available.

I remember at the time it happened you were a bit confused by it all and I had to point out it was a bog standard sale of receivables.

It bores me to tears, frankly.

But it can't be both factored and a loan.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:07 - Feb 1 with 3260 viewsShaky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:58 - Feb 1 by Shaky

You must have been thinking of invoice discounting.

Fom our trustry friend Wikipedia:

"Factoring is not the same as invoice discounting (which is called an assignment of accounts receivable in American accounting... Factoring is the sale of receivables, whereas invoice discounting ("assignment of accounts receivable" in American accounting) is a borrowing that involves the use of the accounts receivable assets as collateral for the loan.["

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factoring_(finance)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 13:08]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:17 - Feb 1 with 3234 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:58 - Feb 1 by Shaky

If it bores you, don't comment in the first place.

But there's a difference between factoring with and without recourse. This is with.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:20 - Feb 1 with 3221 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:07 - Feb 1 by Shaky

You must have been thinking of invoice discounting.

Fom our trustry friend Wikipedia:

"Factoring is not the same as invoice discounting (which is called an assignment of accounts receivable in American accounting... Factoring is the sale of receivables, whereas invoice discounting ("assignment of accounts receivable" in American accounting) is a borrowing that involves the use of the accounts receivable assets as collateral for the loan.["

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factoring_(finance)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 13:08]

We're not American Shaky. It's different in the UK (as your wiki friend goes on to mention as it happens)...
Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:21 - Feb 1 with 3221 viewsShaky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:17 - Feb 1 by londonlisa2001

If it bores you, don't comment in the first place.

But there's a difference between factoring with and without recourse. This is with.

There is a difference between a loan and a contingent liability.

I have no need of trawling through lengthy agreements that largely say nothing to understand that.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 3217 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:20 - Feb 1 by londonlisa2001

We're not American Shaky. It's different in the UK (as your wiki friend goes on to mention as it happens)...

Rule number one, get a good accountant.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 3211 viewsperchrockjack

With all this accountancy expertise ,how come our club is run so badly
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 13:26]

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:28 - Feb 1 with 3204 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:25 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

With all this accountancy expertise ,how come our club is run so badly
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 13:26]

Rule number 2, don't let the accountants make the decisions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:29 - Feb 1 with 3197 viewsHighjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:28 - Feb 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Rule number 2, don't let the accountants make the decisions.

Rule 3. Don't put too much trust into Wikipedia.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:03 - Feb 1 with 3161 viewsLohengrin

Ayew signing imminent ? on 13:29 - Feb 1 by Highjack

Rule 3. Don't put too much trust into Wikipedia.

That ought to be No. 1.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 3152 viewsFireboy2

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:03 - Feb 1 by Lohengrin

That ought to be No. 1.

This

With fecking bells on
Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 3134 viewsShaky

You boys aren't as smart as Lisa.

That's not saying much obviously, but at least Lisa probably realises that if the agreement with Santander was in fact a loan then the the outstanding debt from West Ham remains err outstanding, rending the original objection false.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:34 - Feb 1 with 3095 viewsicecoldjack

Well I thought it a valid point that there may be something in the reason for Ayew returning to us other than just his ability, for example an outstanding payment or early return on a loan etc. Jasper T cleared that up last night by digging in to the company house files .

The financial experts seem at odds on this topic so a layman will certainly be . Though I think Jasper T clarified it for me .

As for the res and his invisible qoute last night from Carlos. Only he knows ! Swanzay and myself asked for the direct words but they never turned up, I'm sure they will but not when he said so .

As for Lisa if she feels I over stepped the mark in sarcastic comments and took offense I sincerely apologize, Though in fairness to her she can look after herself no problem and gives as good as she gets, as it should be too !

She certainly doesn't need a group of men to do the opposite of what feminists want and jump to her defense and by doing so not treat her with the equality she deserves .

As for the financial dealings of the swans it's clear there is a pattern of 're signing players and the reasons may be purely down to poor scouting as suggested . Knowing the yanks Though, it's not a stupid thing to suggest they will do almost anything to save a pound regardless of if it's in the best football interest of the swans or not .
Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 3075 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:34 - Feb 1 by icecoldjack

Well I thought it a valid point that there may be something in the reason for Ayew returning to us other than just his ability, for example an outstanding payment or early return on a loan etc. Jasper T cleared that up last night by digging in to the company house files .

The financial experts seem at odds on this topic so a layman will certainly be . Though I think Jasper T clarified it for me .

As for the res and his invisible qoute last night from Carlos. Only he knows ! Swanzay and myself asked for the direct words but they never turned up, I'm sure they will but not when he said so .

As for Lisa if she feels I over stepped the mark in sarcastic comments and took offense I sincerely apologize, Though in fairness to her she can look after herself no problem and gives as good as she gets, as it should be too !

She certainly doesn't need a group of men to do the opposite of what feminists want and jump to her defense and by doing so not treat her with the equality she deserves .

As for the financial dealings of the swans it's clear there is a pattern of 're signing players and the reasons may be purely down to poor scouting as suggested . Knowing the yanks Though, it's not a stupid thing to suggest they will do almost anything to save a pound regardless of if it's in the best football interest of the swans or not .

Nothing needs clarifying, it was just Shaky been, well. shaky.

I've missed the press conference, what did Carlos say?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024