Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the match fixing three? 22:51 - Nov 27 with 4977 viewsLblock

Confirmed no premier clubs involved

Anyone any pointers to alleged involvement?
Obviously innocent till guilty and no slander of names so as a bit of fun:-

1. SWP - placed £500 to win that he wouldn't get a shot on target or beat a man all season

2. Ugo Ukakah has lumped £6.38 on him getting another pro Contract (GP edging closer to Brum takeover)

3. Ashley Young - £50 each way for gold in the 6 metre board freestyle

Anyone?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who are the match fixing three? on 23:26 - Nov 27 with 3621 viewsHAYESBOY

Delroy Facey an agent has been arrested. Ex player.

Seems to be midlands clubs involved.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Who are the match fixing three? on 00:43 - Nov 28 with 3538 viewsNorthernr

1 - Paying Delroy Facey to play poorly sounds like money for old rope to me, and almost certainly completely undetectable.
2 - We're bound to be involved somewhere along the line. I expect to wake up to the bi-annual QPR media sht storm.
Who are the match fixing three? on 08:42 - Nov 28 with 3333 viewsQPR1506

Conference teams apparently

In Redknapp We Trust !

Who are the match fixing three? on 09:22 - Nov 28 with 3263 viewsTonto

Kevin Miller in a certain relegation match which one club won 6-0 rather easily? Of course not...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Who are the match fixing three? on 11:02 - Nov 28 with 3150 viewsShotKneesHoop

You wouldn't get any odds on the first bet, as bookies couldn't work out odds that long.

Pointless betting on the impossible.

You'd get better odds on Cherie Blair winning Miss World.

Even George Best would think twice about rogering that one.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 11:08]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Who are the match fixing three? on 11:23 - Nov 28 with 3116 viewsQPR_Jim

To be honest my first thought was Lee Hendrie, but thats just based on the fact it's in the midlands.
Who are the match fixing three? on 12:30 - Nov 28 with 3022 viewsFredManRave

Free The Match Fixing Three.

At 10.27am on Thursday 19th of December, 2013

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who are the match fixing three? on 13:31 - Nov 28 with 2942 viewsthemodfather

how many convictions will take place?
the "fixer" will say i knew i was being filmed and was playing along
or "mobsters" made me do it but i can't name them.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are the match fixing three? on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 2936 viewsPinnerPaul

Who are the match fixing three? on 13:31 - Nov 28 by themodfather

how many convictions will take place?
the "fixer" will say i knew i was being filmed and was playing along
or "mobsters" made me do it but i can't name them.

Not wholly convinced by the "fixer" from my limited knowledge of betting.

I've seen it stated that it applies to "non - professional" football but CAN you bet on exact number of goals on those games?

Also, if you were would it not be easier/harder to detect to bet on under/over 2.5 goals or whatever rather than is implied on the tape on exactly 4 gaols being scored.

Much easier to fix/harder to detect on fixing a match to have less than 2.5 goals I would say.
Who are the match fixing three? on 13:55 - Nov 28 with 2899 viewsTW_R

There was a lot of suspicious betting on games involving AFC Hornchurch, Billericay Town and Chelmsford City earlier in the year. It went as far as bookies refusing to take bets on some of their games. It certainly wasn't a secret as I remember it made news.
Who are the match fixing three? on 15:06 - Nov 28 with 2825 viewsShotKneesHoop

Who are the match fixing three? on 23:26 - Nov 27 by HAYESBOY

Delroy Facey an agent has been arrested. Ex player.

Seems to be midlands clubs involved.

See first reply to this thread to my response below.

After previous posts, I await to be blamed for match fixing so I have a chance to mention SWP's name on a LFW post.

Note that the first reponse on this thread was not from me - but someone else totally independent from me, agreeing that R'SWiPe was /is/and forever will be ... total shyte. Amen.

Any one would think that I am paranoid about that useless shit bag.

I'm not. I just think I should be allowed to say occasionally that he is the worst value for money purchase that QPR have ever made.

Do the maths. Wages paid... goals scored, passes completed, tackled made ... you'd be better off with a weekly steerage return ticket on the Titanic for a value for money award.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 15:09]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Who are the match fixing three? on 15:11 - Nov 28 with 2824 viewsMonahoop

I read somewhere earlier this year that a player or two at dear old Accrington Stanley were involved in match fixing or something like it. Not sure what came of that only that the FA responded by saying, 'That's another fine mess you got us into Stanley'!

OK, I made that last bit up.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Who are the match fixing three? on 15:19 - Nov 28 with 2806 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who are the match fixing three? on 15:11 - Nov 28 by Monahoop

I read somewhere earlier this year that a player or two at dear old Accrington Stanley were involved in match fixing or something like it. Not sure what came of that only that the FA responded by saying, 'That's another fine mess you got us into Stanley'!

OK, I made that last bit up.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who are the match fixing three? on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 2727 viewsessextaxiboy

Who are the match fixing three? on 13:55 - Nov 28 by TW_R

There was a lot of suspicious betting on games involving AFC Hornchurch, Billericay Town and Chelmsford City earlier in the year. It went as far as bookies refusing to take bets on some of their games. It certainly wasn't a secret as I remember it made news.

The chairman of Billericay Town has been writing about it on his blog for a few months.
Who are the match fixing three? on 19:08 - Nov 28 with 2684 viewsessextaxiboy

Who are the match fixing three? on 15:06 - Nov 28 by ShotKneesHoop

See first reply to this thread to my response below.

After previous posts, I await to be blamed for match fixing so I have a chance to mention SWP's name on a LFW post.

Note that the first reponse on this thread was not from me - but someone else totally independent from me, agreeing that R'SWiPe was /is/and forever will be ... total shyte. Amen.

Any one would think that I am paranoid about that useless shit bag.

I'm not. I just think I should be allowed to say occasionally that he is the worst value for money purchase that QPR have ever made.

Do the maths. Wages paid... goals scored, passes completed, tackled made ... you'd be better off with a weekly steerage return ticket on the Titanic for a value for money award.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 15:09]

You can be as critical as you like , but I think bastardising his name as you do is disrespectful and not very classy .... IMO
Who are the match fixing three? on 21:20 - Nov 28 with 2608 viewsGloryHunter

Is it possible that Bob Malcolm could have thrown a match? Erm . . . impossible to tell.
Who are the match fixing three? on 08:39 - Dec 8 with 2419 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25288657

Now a player in the Championship?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Who are the match fixing three? on 11:00 - Dec 8 with 2317 viewsQPRDave

Who are the match fixing three? on 08:39 - Dec 8 by HAYESBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25288657

Now a player in the Championship?

I hope it happened in the Championship in the last 2 years
Who are the match fixing three? on 11:45 - Dec 8 with 2275 viewsQPRDave

3 arrests now ...according to ssn breaking news
Who are the match fixing three? on 14:02 - Dec 8 with 2174 viewsbaz_qpr

Sam Sodje whilst playing for portsmouth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10503738/S
Who are the match fixing three? on 14:39 - Dec 8 with 2151 viewsN12Hoop

Who are the match fixing three? on 14:02 - Dec 8 by baz_qpr

Sam Sodje whilst playing for portsmouth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10503738/S

Reading the allegations, I have to say if someone offered me a few grand for being booked, given that it's not actually affecting the outcome of game it would be tempting. Ditto sticking it out for throw-ins and the like.
I find it amazing that bookies accept bets on things that can be fixed so easily.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Who are the match fixing three? on 18:41 - Dec 8 with 2035 viewsLblock

I remember a game years and years ago that involved West Ham
They had ex Newcastle striker Rob something (black hair pretty useless) playing for them and Stuart Pearce

West Ham kicked off and I think Pearce took first kick and Rob ??? whacked the ball straight out of play, 30 yards in the air
A few players had alledgedly whacked on a spread bet for time ball first went out of play. I remember it was strenuously denied at the time but widely discussed by fans as a given.
I heard from a mate of a Newcastle player at that time that the bookie was furious and threatened retribution. The player who kicked the ball out got a mystery injury and didn't play much after that, eventually retiring from the game somewhat early

I started to fall out of love with the game the night I watched that game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who are the match fixing three? on 18:53 - Dec 8 with 2019 viewsN12Hoop

Who are the match fixing three? on 18:41 - Dec 8 by Lblock

They had ex Newcastle striker Rob something (black hair pretty useless) playing for them and Stuart Pearce

West Ham kicked off and I think Pearce took first kick and Rob ??? whacked the ball straight out of play, 30 yards in the air
A few players had alledgedly whacked on a spread bet for time ball first went out of play. I remember it was strenuously denied at the time but widely discussed by fans as a given.
I heard from a mate of a Newcastle player at that time that the bookie was furious and threatened retribution. The player who kicked the ball out got a mystery injury and didn't play much after that, eventually retiring from the game somewhat early

We used to do that all the time. Kicked off then stuck it out for a throw, like they do in rugby. I suspect it was because we were crap, but if you had money on the first throw being within 10 seconds you'd be on a sure thing.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Who are the match fixing three? on 19:07 - Dec 8 with 1996 viewscollegeranger

Was it just me that found the ref on Tuesday night loathed to book anyone until he had an opportunity to book a certain J Barton and had his hand in his pocket in an instant!! We all commented that looked very dodgy!
Who are the match fixing three? on 19:28 - Dec 8 with 1300 viewsparker64

Who are the match fixing three? on 18:41 - Dec 8 by Lblock

I'm sure it goes on but who knows to what degree. Eventually something comes out and when it does people will say "well, it was obvious wasn't it" - bit like Hanse Cronje or that snooker player or on a total different level Jimmy Saville. The evidence is before your eyes but forwhatever reason nothing's said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024