Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacking it off..... 21:33 - Apr 20 with 4847 viewsfLaMeBoY

I'm done for this season and not going again.
No big deal perhaps given we are down and only a few games left, but I use to live for QPR, couldn't bare missing a match be it home or away. But I absolutely hate going, hate watching the parasites swanning around taking the piss out of me, us supporters and the owners.

7 hours of my day travelling to watch that toss at Loftus Road when I could be spending that time and money on my family.

I'm done with them for now. I might be back next season but reading Redknapp's post match comments and that of Phillip Beards in the programme I won't be as it stands.

I'm not angry, just so sad that it's got that bad that I really have had enough. I simply don't enjoy it anymore.

Sacking it off..... on 02:23 - Apr 22 with 1168 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Sacking it off..... on 00:38 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Going to watch Reading on the TV now I think. Got my ticket but watching them not give a single fck yesterday hasn't really filled me with passion for the idea of getting up on a Sunday morning, paying £20 for the train, sitting on that rotten bus up to their fcking soulless stadium, watching another defeat, queuing for the same rotten bus back to the station and not getting back indoors until Sunday evening.

Will do the two home games and looking forward to a final LFW pis up of the year at Liverpool but can't wait for the summer now really.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wow. I think this post must some up how truly f*cking dreadful this season has been.

It's got to be Yarg

Sacking it off..... on 08:05 - Apr 22 with 1127 viewsAgedR

People don't have blind faith. We need something back from the players, not a lot actually, but, something.

I'll be there for the home games and Liverpool, but, this is more for the day out with my son than any feeling of affinity with this team.

Think we'll go to the park on Sunday though

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Sacking it off..... on 08:17 - Apr 22 with 1107 viewsVish

Didn't goto the Wigan game although I had my ST for it. Wasn't fussed about it going spare either.

Said to my brother i'm glad there's only 1 home game left this season, however realised I already have tickets to Liverpool. That game will be depressing, especially if they put 3 or 4 past us which I expect they comfortably will. Carragher will no doubt score as well.

Can't wait for the summer where you can simply forget about it all
Sacking it off..... on 08:43 - Apr 22 with 1091 viewsJonDoeman

Sacking it off..... on 08:17 - Apr 22 by Vish

Didn't goto the Wigan game although I had my ST for it. Wasn't fussed about it going spare either.

Said to my brother i'm glad there's only 1 home game left this season, however realised I already have tickets to Liverpool. That game will be depressing, especially if they put 3 or 4 past us which I expect they comfortably will. Carragher will no doubt score as well.

Can't wait for the summer where you can simply forget about it all

2 home games Vish. You are losing interest!

It Is What It Is !!

Sacking it off..... on 09:30 - Apr 22 with 1071 viewsCharlie1

That's me done. Not bothering Sunday or at Anfield. Seen it, done it countless times now.

Not sure about Arsenal or newcastle.

2:59 baby!

Sacking it off..... on 10:34 - Apr 22 with 1038 viewsHayesender

The other half and I have just sold our arsenal tkts on viaggo for £140.

That's our train and match tkts for Liverpool paid for

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sacking it off..... on 11:10 - Apr 22 with 1016 viewsrobith

Sat in the garden of the Crown & Sceptre in the sunshine with my pals, the ales flowing, it took every ounce of strength in me to go and sit in my seat to watch that bucnh of spinelines gobshit3s bottle it while the moaning bar stewards who sit behind me occasionally interupted their deafening conversations about human resoruces and the price of gas to claim that Jay Bothroyd was on £60k a week.

As someone else said, I stayed to the end. Not because I'm a "real fan", and tbh not even because I love Rangers as this season has eroded a lot of that. Mostly out of some misguided sense that that's what you do.
Sacking it off..... on 11:19 - Apr 22 with 1005 viewsPommyhoop

No more late nights for me waiting to press the red viewars choice button.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Sacking it off..... on 11:54 - Apr 22 with 969 viewsDrewster

Haven't been to many games this season, as I live just outside Reading, I was going to take my 11 year old for his first away experience.
Up shot is that will cost me the thick end of £100 which quite frankly I can find a million things to spend that on rather than watching two teams fighting for a wooden spoon. Not that there will be any fight from our lot anyway.
Sacking it off..... on 12:23 - Apr 22 with 945 viewssimmo

As usual the only reason I look forward to match days is the parts before and after the actual game. Without the people I go with that make it a proper 'day' rather than just a game, I would have saved the money I dont have anyway and not bothered.

Liverpool will prob be the only one, a big drunken send off to the premier league. The last 2 seasons, football wise, have been the worst I can remember as a QPR fan.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sacking it off..... on 13:09 - Apr 22 with 905 viewsdaveB

i've got tickets to all 4 of our final games, i don't want to go to any of them but will probably do them all out of some misplaced idea of loyalty.

I've enjoyed parts of the last two years, it would be a lie to say I haven't enjoyed any of the prem, beating Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, the Man City final day and some of the backs to the walls home draws in January were fun but I'm feeling similar to how I did when Paulo Sousa was manager and was going out of habit rather than love.
Sacking it off..... on 13:13 - Apr 22 with 902 viewsHunterhoop

I'm going in for ACL reconstruction on Wednesday after completely rupturing my ACL (grade 3) and tearing my medial ligaments.

Given that I'm meant to be housebound and resting up for 2 weeks and on cructches for up to 4, I don't see me going again this season. The pain and hassle of getting there on public transport would just not be worth it and I'm not paying for a soddng taxi each way!

This season can 'do one', as far as I'm concerned. Onto the cricket. Much more enjoyable. Middx have started superbly and it's the Ashes this year. And I'm off to Glastonbury. *Summer mindset firmly in place*
Sacking it off..... on 13:58 - Apr 22 with 862 viewsPinnerPaul

Ditto o/p

Arsenal seat is on Viagogo, Newcastle one will be too if I can sell other ticket I have, new topic coming next re that!
Sacking it off..... on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 816 viewsgazza1

Whilst I am healthy I will attend home matches as a season ticket holder and a regular away supporter whatever goes on at the Rangers.....I missed around 15 years when I played myself and I do not intend to go there again.

Cant believe some of the comments tbh.
Sacking it off..... on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 792 viewswittle

Sacking it off..... on 17:13 - Apr 22 by gazza1

Whilst I am healthy I will attend home matches as a season ticket holder and a regular away supporter whatever goes on at the Rangers.....I missed around 15 years when I played myself and I do not intend to go there again.

theres a shock, you thinking the opposite to everyone else.
Sacking it off..... on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 785 viewsgazza1

Sacking it off..... on 17:16 - Apr 22 by wittle

theres a shock, you thinking the opposite to everyone else.

No shock Wittle....just facts.
Sacking it off..... on 17:18 - Apr 22 with 783 viewsNorthernr

Sacking it off..... on 17:17 - Apr 22 by gazza1

No shock Wittle....just facts.

Where were you on Saturday then?

Not living it up in the corporate surely?
Sacking it off..... on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 778 viewsgazza1

Sacking it off..... on 17:18 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Where were you on Saturday then?

Not living it up in the corporate surely?

Had an Op Norf.....nothing untoward really.

I heard you had a noisy crew with you.
Sacking it off..... on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 772 viewsNorthernr

Sacking it off..... on 17:20 - Apr 22 by gazza1

Had an Op Norf.....nothing untoward really.

I heard you had a noisy crew with you.

On Saturday? Don't think so. Spent the last half an hour in a spare seat at the front soaking up the sun :-D

Wigan I hear my little brother misbehaved rather when the equaliser went in.
Sacking it off..... on 17:40 - Apr 22 with 754 viewssimmo

Sacking it off..... on 17:23 - Apr 22 by Northernr

On Saturday? Don't think so. Spent the last half an hour in a spare seat at the front soaking up the sun :-D

I was in the seat next to him and at one point I had a nap.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sacking it off..... on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 746 viewsBklynRanger

I'll start by saying that my suffering is very different, less costly etc etc than others on here, but for over a decade now my body seems to have basically programmed itself to wake up for the game - it even seems to adjust based on the time zone I'm in.

On Friday night I attempted a protest - stayed up getting battered till 4, went to bed and set the alarm for 10.45 - "Fcuk you first half" I mumbled as I fell asleep. Woke up completely at 9.20 and had no option but to watch the whole thing.

QPR at the moment is more of a curse or an infection for most of us than anything else.
Sacking it off..... on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 736 viewsgazza1

Sacking it off..... on 17:23 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Apparently it was noisey so the troops told me....yes ur bruv was at the wigan game, not bad really - heard worse.

I will be at Reading game all being equal - get your arse there too, even if it is only for the sunshine and day out

Sacking it off..... on 18:15 - Apr 22 with 715 viewsted_hendrix

Sacking it off..... on 17:13 - Apr 22 by gazza1

"Cant believe some of the comments tbh."

Gazza,

The comments are from fans who've basically had a belly full that's all, we've had to endure two seasons almost of mis-management and poor performances from footballers playing below their ability and what's expected from them, for the last 8 games or so there was always a slight hope that we could get out of it, in fact we got steadily worse and the Stoke performance was dreadful.
To use a common football terminology 'at the end of the day' the paying public however loyal they are to their club will say enough is enough.
Anyway, I'll be at Reading on Sunday like the pillock that I am, South Stand row G seat 94, come and say hello.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sacking it off..... on 18:33 - Apr 22 with 693 viewsgazza1

Sacking it off..... on 18:15 - Apr 22 by ted_hendrix

"Cant believe some of the comments tbh."

Gazza,

The comments are from fans who've basically had a belly full that's all, we've had to endure two seasons almost of mis-management and poor performances from footballers playing below their ability and what's expected from them, for the last 8 games or so there was always a slight hope that we could get out of it, in fact we got steadily worse and the Stoke performance was dreadful.
To use a common football terminology 'at the end of the day' the paying public however loyal they are to their club will say enough is enough.
Anyway, I'll be at Reading on Sunday like the pillock that I am, South Stand row G seat 94, come and say hello.

We have all had a 'belly full' Ted......but I, as well as you Ted, will be there Sunday & not only that we will be renewing the season tickets for next year & the next year and the next year. Rangers are the next thing to me(& you I would suggest), behind my family and that is that basically.

As for mis management/poor performances - sadly it has been going on for many years now but dont stop there because many of the players have a lot to answer for.

My hope nearly went at Fulham and finally went against Wigan - sad & depressed weekend for me.

I will be at Reading too, you are no pillock that is what we do - that is why we are Rangers. You wouldnt want to meet me Ted, we be rowing about Tarbs, Boswinga or how rude or arogant 'punter' I am or whatever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024