Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes sold apparently 16:06 - Aug 24 with 110277 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Rumours he's gone to Hearts.
Dykes sold apparently on 16:20 - Aug 25 with 6711 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dykes sold apparently on 15:47 - Aug 25 by Ned_Kennedys

All well and good having a pop but you are the guy who has on a number of occasions claimed to have spoken to various anonymous QPR staff members outside the ground and subsequently posted ITK rubbish such as Hill and Derry being bad apples in our Premier League squad.

As the person I heard all this from is still coaching in the EFL I won't be revealing who it is but if you are curious, I will happily meet up with you before the Millwall game and tell what was said to me, some of which was also told to me by one of the players from that team.

The grass is always greener.

Dykes sold apparently on 16:21 - Aug 25 with 6664 viewsBoston

Still nothing concrete from Hearts fans about this, though it appears some think the 'rumour' started on this MB.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes sold apparently on 16:34 - Aug 25 with 6467 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes sold apparently on 16:08 - Aug 25 by gazza1

Well, if you think that he is a better header of the ball than our 3 big defenders then sobeit - but he isnt 100%, he would win a very low percentage of headers against any of them. Likewise he would struggle against a few other of our bigger boys.

Re Championship level....you have zero evidence apart from a few posts and a few newspaper/www articles that Millwall will be signing him. He should know himself that he is struggling at this level and it would be even more difficult at Millwall. League 1 or Scotland at best - we will see.

Millwall last season made a bid which we turned down,

Anyone who keeps Che Adams & Oli McBurnei out of a starting position plays higher than League 1.
Dykes sold apparently on 16:58 - Aug 25 with 6160 viewsdaveB

Dykes sold apparently on 16:34 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

Anyone who keeps Che Adams & Oli McBurnei out of a starting position plays higher than League 1.

where do you think he would go in the championship? Can't see many options for him, maybe Blackburn

Going to Birmingham is a drop down but they are championship in all but name and should come back up
Dykes sold apparently on 17:25 - Aug 25 with 5842 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 16:20 - Aug 25 by Esox_Lucius

As the person I heard all this from is still coaching in the EFL I won't be revealing who it is but if you are curious, I will happily meet up with you before the Millwall game and tell what was said to me, some of which was also told to me by one of the players from that team.

Out of interest, how is this any different to what Mart did/posted?
Dykes sold apparently on 17:29 - Aug 25 with 5755 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

“Put up or shut up. If you know something, post it, or is it all about massaging your weak ego?”

“As the person I heard all this from is still coaching in the EFL I won't be revealing who it is but if you are curious, I will happily meet up with you before the Millwall game and tell what was said to me, some of which was also told to me by one of the players from that team.”

Same person, same thread. Amazing.
Dykes sold apparently on 17:29 - Aug 25 with 5748 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 17:29 - Aug 25 by Padulas_Shampoo

“Put up or shut up. If you know something, post it, or is it all about massaging your weak ego?”

“As the person I heard all this from is still coaching in the EFL I won't be revealing who it is but if you are curious, I will happily meet up with you before the Millwall game and tell what was said to me, some of which was also told to me by one of the players from that team.”

Same person, same thread. Amazing.

I thought it was just me
Dykes sold apparently on 17:34 - Aug 25 with 5680 viewsmart_Goblin

Dykes sold apparently on 17:25 - Aug 25 by Northernr

Yeah…not much Clive but thanks .

I’ve accepted that my post was a bit ill advised and I should have just not said anything .
And I won’t do in future .
You want to DM me Exos , I’ll tell you more but I can’t on here ….for very similar reason to yourself.
Hypocritical ? Maybe

Got no problem with you or anybody criticising what I posted as it was throwaway and not thought through but don’t get personal .

As I said , easy to do it behind you phone
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes sold apparently on 18:15 - Aug 25 with 5240 viewsslmrstid

Dykes sold apparently on 15:46 - Aug 25 by numptydumpty

My career was all in my head !!

But was proud to lift the balon d'or, premiership title and the champions league trophy and all whilst being captain of Queens Park Rangers.

Not publicly known !!
[Post edited 25 Aug 15:50]

I don't like to brag, but I have had wildly successful spells as QPR manager on various Microsoft Excel computer based football management platforms, which also had some conquering spells in Europe.

What do you mean you don't remember?

Pfft.
Dykes sold apparently on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 4998 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dykes sold apparently on 17:25 - Aug 25 by Northernr

I posted what was said and about who, I didn't reveal the sources publicly, partly in case it got you into legal problems.

The grass is always greener.

Dykes sold apparently on 18:35 - Aug 25 with 4948 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 18:32 - Aug 25 by Esox_Lucius

I posted what was said and about who, I didn't reveal the sources publicly, partly in case it got you into legal problems.

Well yeh if it's not legally safe or it would betray a confidence then of course you don't post it. My point is... isn't that what you've just criticised somebody else for doing? Either post in full or if you can't don't post it all? Don't drip feed, is what you said?

I wouldn't have said anything but I thought that 'ego' post was a bit OTT rude TBH.
Dykes sold apparently on 18:54 - Aug 25 with 4714 viewsBoston

Dykes sold apparently on 17:34 - Aug 25 by mart_Goblin

Yeah…not much Clive but thanks .

I’ve accepted that my post was a bit ill advised and I should have just not said anything .
And I won’t do in future .
You want to DM me Exos , I’ll tell you more but I can’t on here ….for very similar reason to yourself.
Hypocritical ? Maybe

Got no problem with you or anybody criticising what I posted as it was throwaway and not thought through but don’t get personal .

As I said , easy to do it behind you phone

So now we know. You're a mate of Ian Throwaway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes sold apparently on 18:59 - Aug 25 with 4623 viewssexton

Is there a precis available?
Dykes sold apparently on 19:15 - Aug 25 with 4400 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think it's *always* worth remembering that not everything 'someone at the club' tells you will be gospel. They might believe it, or have heard something and think it's right, but it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Bare bones.

Dykes sold apparently on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 4341 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 19:15 - Aug 25 by Antti_Heinola

I think it's *always* worth remembering that not everything 'someone at the club' tells you will be gospel. They might believe it, or have heard something and think it's right, but it doesn't necessarily make it true.

And always assess why they're telling you it. Bitter? Personal grievance? Genuinely concerned?

It's why nothing that goes in LFW copy goes in unless it's at least double sourced. Evil journo that I am.
Dykes sold apparently on 19:21 - Aug 25 with 4308 viewsGus_iom

Dykes sold apparently on 18:59 - Aug 25 by sexton

Is there a precis available?

Yeah, Dykes may leave, and Esox doesn't like people who behave similarly to him.
Dykes sold apparently on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 3761 viewsted_hendrix

Has Dykes gone yet?

Who Invented the wheelbarrow?

Is Lulu still alive?

You can tell me to my face or even on the phone
You can write it in a letter, either way, I have to know
Did I never treat you right?
Did I always start the fight?
Either way, I'm going out of my mind
All the answers to my questions
I have to find

Sorry, got a bit carried away there......................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dykes sold apparently on 20:15 - Aug 25 with 3621 viewsDorse

Dykes sold apparently on 15:06 - Aug 25 by Gus_iom

Surely the hump comes before the clap?

That is the usual order, though I rarely get applause. Terrible back injury meant I never went professional.
[Post edited 25 Aug 20:18]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dykes sold apparently on 20:27 - Aug 25 with 3442 viewsRBlock

Dykes sold apparently on 19:15 - Aug 25 by Antti_Heinola

I came on here and told everyone we'd definitely have a pink and black hooped kit this year after a nudge from an 'ITK'
Dykes sold apparently on 20:31 - Aug 25 with 3365 viewsgazza1

Dykes sold apparently on 16:34 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

Anyone who cant get a first team place on a regular basis & not start ahead of Frey, Armstrong or Celar cant be very good.....and a struggling Championship player.
[Post edited 25 Aug 20:33]
Dykes sold apparently on 20:43 - Aug 25 with 3193 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes sold apparently on 20:31 - Aug 25 by gazza1

Anyone who cant get a first team place on a regular basis & not start ahead of Frey, Armstrong or Celar cant be very good.....and a struggling Championship player.
[Post edited 25 Aug 20:33]

Cifutenes nearly undone all his good work & the good fortune he had in the January transfer window in starting both Armstrong & Frey as lone strikers in must win games.

Frey arguably was unfit so had an excuse for playing so poorly but very few of our fans (those with any sense anyway) would start Armstrong as a lone striker.

If Cifuentes sells Dykes & Chair he's got alot of self-confidence.

I'm hoping it's not misplaced for all our sakes.
Dykes sold apparently on 20:47 - Aug 25 with 3109 viewsconnell10

Soooooo reading between the lines Dykes has had a falling out with person or persons unknown, he might be going to various clubs or possibly he could have been dropped as a disciplinary measure...erm as clear as mud then.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dykes sold apparently on 20:54 - Aug 25 with 3001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes sold apparently on 20:43 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

Cifutenes nearly undone all his good work & the good fortune he had in the January transfer window in starting both Armstrong & Frey as lone strikers in must win games.

Frey arguably was unfit so had an excuse for playing so poorly but very few of our fans (those with any sense anyway) would start Armstrong as a lone striker.

*If* Dykes and Chair are sold, it might not be Cifuentes' decision.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes sold apparently on 20:56 - Aug 25 with 2977 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 20:43 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

Cifuentes is not handling/driving/in charge of who is bought and sold here.
He's having input, but he's the head coach.
The player trading is being led by Nourry, Belk and their analytics team.
Dykes sold apparently on 20:56 - Aug 25 with 2972 viewsLazyFan

Dykes sold apparently on 20:27 - Aug 25 by RBlock

I came on here and told everyone we'd definitely have a pink and black hooped kit this year after a nudge from an 'ITK'

When that happens, do you go back to that person for an explanation from them?
Asking them why they said that to you and so?

If there is no follow-up, they will continue to parrot rubbish from any source they have. We know this as when there is a follow-up, some people (not all so, don't use that as an excuse not follow-up) continue to do it anyway.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024