Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song 15:36 - Mar 17 with 3107 viewsBrianMcCarthy

With apologies for my tardiness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 15:52 - Mar 17 with 2477 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:01 - Mar 17 with 2460 viewsMrSheen

No car journey to Fishguard complete without this. No wonder we fought so much in the back.

For an even longer drive to my Mum's people.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 16:06]
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:07 - Mar 17 with 2442 viewsted_hendrix

I'm warning you now If any Daniel O’Donnell songs appear on here, well that's It f ucking look out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:11 - Mar 17 with 2431 viewsMrSheen

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:07 - Mar 17 by ted_hendrix

I'm warning you now If any Daniel O’Donnell songs appear on here, well that's It f ucking look out.

Evil yuk yuk.
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:25 - Mar 17 with 2413 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:28 - Mar 17 with 2389 viewsBucksRanger

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:30 - Mar 17 with 2407 viewsTacticalR

By chance I have just finished Colm Tóibín's Brooklyn, which is set half in Enniscorthy, half in Brooklyn. The film, which I saw a few years ago, is pretty close to the book.

Air hostess clique

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:45 - Mar 17 with 2388 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ok, ok.....

This wasn't meant to be free reign to drop every Irish lullaby-country-shite song ever gargled!

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:49 - Mar 17 with 2376 viewsWatfordR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:45 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, ok.....

This wasn't meant to be free reign to drop every Irish lullaby-country-shite song ever gargled!

You sodding started it!!
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:54 - Mar 17 with 2373 viewsMrSheen

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:45 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, ok.....

Plenty, plenty more...I suffered, so it's your turn.

One million Euro or I drop Four Country Roads.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 16:56]
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song (n/t) on 17:02 - Mar 17 with 2354 viewsted_hendrix

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 17:04]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 17:05 - Mar 17 with 2342 viewsWatfordR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 2316 viewsNewBee

Lap it up...

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 17:42 - Mar 17 with 2276 viewsqueensparker

A livener

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 18:31 - Mar 17 with 2246 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 16:49 - Mar 17 by WatfordR

You sodding started it!!

Ya but, no but...

The Muppets were taking the pi$$ out of crap Irish music., though. I'm not sure you lot are.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 20:35 - Mar 17 with 2183 viewsNoelmc

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 2134 viewsJimmyR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:11 - Mar 17 with 2124 viewsJimmyR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:27 - Mar 17 with 2072 viewsdistortR

The boy Patrick did well for a lad from Cumbria! Believed to have done a stop-over here as well, chucked Manannan off the isle, and turned a giant sea monster into stone. Which was rude, this being Manannan's Isle.

Anyway, after some painful research, I found this for you Brian -

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 21:31]
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:34 - Mar 17 with 2045 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:27 - Mar 17 by distortR

The boy Patrick did well for a lad from Cumbria! Believed to have done a stop-over here as well, chucked Manannan off the isle, and turned a giant sea monster into stone. Which was rude, this being Manannan's Isle.

Anyway, after some painful research, I found this for you Brian -

[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 21:31]

No-one, and I mean no-one, listen to this.

I may get a Nobel Prize for saving lives here.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 22:21 - Mar 17 with 1971 viewsdistortR

Patrick rode to the IOM from Ireland on a white horse, to save us from paganism.
Which is ironic, because I decided that Ireland probably needed saving from paganism after a night in the White horse.
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 22:50 - Mar 17 with 1927 viewsEsox_Lucius

I don't know where to begin with this one but my parents generation absolutely loved it.

The grass is always greener.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 23:21 - Mar 17 with 1882 viewsMrSheen

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 22:50 - Mar 17 by Esox_Lucius

I don't know where to begin with this one but my parents generation absolutely loved it.

Shook his hand in the Crown in Cricklewood once. I’m off to Lisdoonvarna…
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 23:49 - Mar 17 with 1857 viewsJimmyR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 23:55 - Mar 17 with 1837 viewsJimmyR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024