Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song 15:36 - Mar 17 with 3151 viewsBrianMcCarthy

With apologies for my tardiness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 23:57 - Mar 17 with 585 viewsJimmyR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 06:15 - Mar 18 with 525 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 21:34 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

No-one, and I mean no-one, listen to this.

I may get a Nobel Prize for saving lives here.

What's in the box!?
Dont look in the box!

I looked in the box, and OMG, truely, truely awful. Why would they have done that?
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 09:10 - Mar 18 with 471 viewsRamseyR

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 23:55 - Mar 17 by JimmyR

Never seen that before...brilliant
Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 09:11 - Mar 18 with 469 viewsSonofpugwash

Brilliant stuff.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 11:51 - Mar 18 with 422 viewsBoston

Got a chuckle from ABC reporter this morning. Commenting on Boston's Anal St. Patrick's Day parade!

That aside, I met the great man himself last night, heading into a pub in Adams Village. ID'd him at the door, about 1,5000 years old apparently...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Friday Choons - The Traditional LFW St. Patrick's Day Song on 11:55 - Mar 18 with 417 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024