Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets (defeat) match thread 11:53 - Mar 10 with 47210 viewsLongsufferingR

No sign of any of the injured players except Amos in the training gallery. Can't see past a 0-3 here unfortunately.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:23 - Mar 11 with 3410 viewspaulparker

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:20 - Mar 11 by hubble

I don't care what the 'purists' say. It's beautiful.

Don’t get me wrong I loved it, it had a touch of the Holloway and Warnock teams about it
Big shout to the young lad Drewe , reminds me a lot of Bignot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:24 - Mar 11 with 3402 viewsR_from_afar

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 10:11 - Mar 11 by Bluce_Ree

Fk it. 2-0 to us. I'm up for it. I still believe.

I STILL BELIEVE.

You were right to believe

A massive win for us, well done my team, great stuff.

As that rookie manager said on that “Big Ron Manager” television programme, “When it’s a battle, you fookin’ battle!”

Thanks for all your comments on here, I could only follow the game on this thread while I was trying to fix my mum’s ailing freezer

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:25 - Mar 11 with 3407 viewsQPROslo

A win after 4 months feels like the best win ever. A big shout out to everyone there, the volume.was immense.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:26 - Mar 11 with 3367 viewsBoston

Ainsworth is god.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 3276 viewsBklynRanger

Mental. That was just chaos towards the end, shit kicking off all over the place, you didn't know where to look. Shades of old - fantastic stuff.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 3125 viewsSonofpugwash

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12831332/queens-park-range

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 3114 viewsManinBlack

At last a win this year. Not sure if that's the biggest surprise or the clean sheet or taking 6 points off a team in what equates as a derby.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:36 - Mar 11 with 3062 viewsToast_R

I didn't go today instead, opted to go watch Ruby which, I'm now wishing I hadn't. Well done QPR and Ainsworth's blue & white army.
Login to get fewer ads

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:38 - Mar 11 with 3002 viewswesty

Get in. It won’t be pretty but it will be entertaining. Roll your sleeves up and scrap time. At last something to look forward to.GA knows what it takes to win games, just needs the right ammunition. Bloody brilliant
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 2853 viewsBoston

Whoever's in 16th must be quivering now.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:52 - Mar 11 with 2749 viewsdavman

Wow. Unexpected or what.

I said that team with that defence and especially those full backs were prime for a bum gobbing.

Lovely to be wrong. A long overdue to a back 5 and the difference is stark. Suits our CBs, suits our full backs.

Ozzie Kakay my MotM, but he won't get it due to the prejudice against him (some think he is crap...). Aaron Drewe a close second - awesome. And own goal attempt of the season notwithstanding, even Dickie looked much more assured.

Yes, it looked like we got lucky with a pen call in that 2nd half, but we deserve that.

And I absolutely ❤️Chris Martin. Subtle shithousery unlike Austin, who is not clever enough to do what Chris does. He rarely jumps yet wins everything in the air. He winds oppo up without giving the officials anything to catch him with (unlike Austin) AND he lasts 90 minutes.

This winning feeling - its great, isn't it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:52 - Mar 11 with 2727 viewsHAYESBOY

Get in.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 17:54]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:15 - Mar 11 with 2435 viewsjoe90

Brilliant result and a much improved performance. We still made hard work of it second half but got it over the line.

Kakay deserves a special mention, I thought he did very well today. Martin as well, turning out to be a good signing. A proper team player, wasn’t afraid to track back and support, also doesn’t mind getting in the refs ear.

Well done Rangers, pleased with that!

Also, just want to add what an embarrassment the Watford fans were. What a bunch of mugs!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:19]
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:20 - Mar 11 with 2397 viewsBushRanger82

Wasn't pretty, but wouldn't have missed that for the world.

Hi-ho Queen's Park Rangers.

Big shout out to Rob Dickie, almost back to his old self. Great to see.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:24 - Mar 11 with 2338 viewsdezzar

Was at Rotherham last week felt defeated , nearly tearful at the end , listening to Sinton and London today was a real tonic , sounded like a different team full of fight , the crowd were amazing COYRsss
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:24 - Mar 11 with 2331 viewsDorse

Never been so happy to be so fücking wrong! QPR I both hate and love you! Darling bastards.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:25]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:28 - Mar 11 with 2290 viewsjoe90

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:24 - Mar 11 by Dorse

Never been so happy to be so fücking wrong! QPR I both hate and love you! Darling bastards.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:25]

Crazy isn’t it? I didn’t expect to feel so happy after a win!
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 2275 viewsnomar

That was beautiful.

Proper gritty teamwork, winning 50/50 balls and getting behind the ball as soon as possession lost.

I loved it!

So, so much better than the last 15 games.

Aaron Drewe is going to thrive under Ainsworth. Kakkay too, he was well impressive today.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:35 - Mar 11 with 2209 viewsAntti_Heinola

Everyone played well today, and they fed off each other. Early doors snapping into challenges and then the goal lifted us to the moon.

My special mention is Dickie. I’ve felt so sorry for him for months, he’s looked lost, and whatever he did didn’t work. Today it was the old Dickie. Winning everything in the air, striding forward, excellent anticipation. He literally grew a foot as the game wore on and the hug of relief with Dunny at the end was beautiful.

Spirit of the watching heroes Ale, Mackie and Derry was clearly there today. Glad we could win for Ale’s visit!

Bare bones.

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 2094 viewsDiscodroids

I've had a dreadful couple of weeks.. utter misery. Family matters that drag you down into the gutter.. Yet today, this Quirky unfashionable liittle club, the polar opposite from the West Ham Meryvn Day Goalkick from where i was born, provides me with something i can't yet understand. some artefact of a higher love.

For 45 years I've been drawn across the universe to this club... A Love that transcends dimensions of time and space. i can't understand it.

God bless the boys today and the crowd that sung them home.

utter bliss.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:48]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:52 - Mar 11 with 2005 viewsderbyhoop

Battling performance. Long overdue win. Wasnt pretty.

Lots of tired legs at the end.
All other results went our way.
10 points clear of relegation places.

Let's build on this on Tuesday night and we should be virtually safe.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:55 - Mar 11 with 1977 viewsSonofpugwash

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:44 - Mar 11 by Discodroids

I've had a dreadful couple of weeks.. utter misery. Family matters that drag you down into the gutter.. Yet today, this Quirky unfashionable liittle club, the polar opposite from the West Ham Meryvn Day Goalkick from where i was born, provides me with something i can't yet understand. some artefact of a higher love.

For 45 years I've been drawn across the universe to this club... A Love that transcends dimensions of time and space. i can't understand it.

God bless the boys today and the crowd that sung them home.

utter bliss.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:48]

Hope you feel better soon nephew.Just the tonic you need.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:03 - Mar 11 with 1902 viewsDiscodroids

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:55 - Mar 11 by Sonofpugwash

Hope you feel better soon nephew.Just the tonic you need.

All good uncle blob. What a tonic today. xx

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:04 - Mar 11 with 1889 viewsDamo1962

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:23 - Mar 11 by paulparker

Don’t get me wrong I loved it, it had a touch of the Holloway and Warnock teams about it
Big shout to the young lad Drewe , reminds me a lot of Bignot

If he turns out to be as god as Marcus...we've got a good one here. Well done GA for giving some players who Beale and Warburton weren't prepared to chance. Of course GA still has a massive job on his hands, but at this moment in time...he feels like the right fit for the club. Same as Olly and Neil like you say.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:06 - Mar 11 with 1866 viewsDamo1962

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:25 - Mar 11 by QPROslo

A win after 4 months feels like the best win ever. A big shout out to everyone there, the volume.was immense.

That is one thing about being QPR - any wins and success... is way more special than most 😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024