Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magic Money Tree Discovered! 15:30 - Jun 26 with 15385 viewseasthertsr

Theresa was wrong during Election Campaign! One billion quid winging it's way to Northern Ireland. See, that tree does exist, you just have to look hard to find it!
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:45 - Jun 29 with 2257 viewseasthertsr

Just been reading about that heroic policeman who took on the knife wielding terrorists at London Bridge armed with just a baton. Then turned the page of my paper to see that Tory MP's were cheering their vote that him and his work mates will continue to get a 1% pay increase this year. It makes my sick to my stomach!
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 17:10 - Jun 29 with 2196 viewsjohncharles

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:45 - Jun 29 by easthertsr

Just been reading about that heroic policeman who took on the knife wielding terrorists at London Bridge armed with just a baton. Then turned the page of my paper to see that Tory MP's were cheering their vote that him and his work mates will continue to get a 1% pay increase this year. It makes my sick to my stomach!

And the firefighters at Grenfell Tower and all the NHS workers who cared for the victims.
Let's all express our gratitude by giving them a pay rise that's below the rate of inflation which is in fact a pay cut.
Hip hip hoofekingray

Strong and stable my arse.

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 18:18 - Jun 29 with 2165 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:45 - Jun 29 by easthertsr

Looks to me like a party that's ramming home it's agenda before they blame it all on the leader and then sack her. Damage will be done then.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:02 - Jun 30 with 2070 viewsLadbrokeR

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 08:50 - Jun 27 by essextaxiboy

And again.... where did I post that I am happy with this partnership ?

Tory principles that I support , for the record

Self responsibility, self reliance,family values , hard work , the rule of law, economic responsibility, non violence, supporting entrepreneurship,low taxation , small state.

Some caveats in there but thats what I voted for . Not this deal for sure as i posted after the election .

No spin just my opinions , consistent throughout the Brexit vote and the election IMO .

Cherrypicking is the reason I am on this thread .

There are a few caveats in there.
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:32 - Jun 30 with 2054 views2Thomas2Bowles

For the first time since the 1970s, disposable income has fallen for three quarters in a row.

So it's the Tories taking us back to the 70's

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:53 - Jun 30 with 2019 viewsTonto

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:32 - Jun 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

For the first time since the 1970s, disposable income has fallen for three quarters in a row.

So it's the Tories taking us back to the 70's

only another 20 years to go to achieve their aim then...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 14:10 - Jun 30 with 1998 views2Thomas2Bowles

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:53 - Jun 30 by Tonto

It won't take them that long. 20 years and it will be the 1870's

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 15:14 - Jun 30 with 1960 viewsessextaxiboy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 13:53 - Jun 30 by Tonto

I know a short cut ..
Login to get fewer ads

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 15:46 - Jun 30 with 1914 viewspaulparker

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 15:14 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

I know a short cut ..

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:06 - Jun 30 with 1881 viewsconnell10

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 15:46 - Jun 30 by paulparker

I get the same feeling when ever i see the Tory front bench, focking awful bunch of out of touch chinless wonders! In fact the very thought of them sickens me to the very core of my soul!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:07 - Jun 30 with 1873 viewsTonto

actually what I meant by that was that the Tories (and Brexit types) want to take us back to the perceived utopia of the 1950s... rather than they would take another 20 years to do things.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:14 - Jun 30 with 1859 views2Thomas2Bowles

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:07 - Jun 30 by Tonto

actually what I meant by that was that the Tories (and Brexit types) want to take us back to the perceived utopia of the 1950s... rather than they would take another 20 years to do things.

Well with the DUP the 50's would be right, they can lock up gays and have back street abortions again

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 17:23 - Jun 30 with 1802 viewsessextaxiboy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:07 - Jun 30 by Tonto

But the Marxist (communist) Party are pro Brexit and the last Tory Government campaigned to Remain? They are not the same group ?
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 19:06 - Jun 30 with 1771 viewsjohncharles

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 17:23 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

But the Marxist (communist) Party are pro Brexit and the last Tory Government campaigned to Remain? They are not the same group ?

I love the way you say Marxist like it was something to scare your children. The antichrist. The epitome of evil. Something akin to Mephistophiles and yet Marx was Jewish and wanted the workers to take control of the means of production instead of being factory fodder with no more rights than a pit pony and much the same working conditions.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 20:13]

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 19:30 - Jun 30 with 1755 viewsessextaxiboy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 19:06 - Jun 30 by johncharles

I love the way you say Marxist like it was something to scare your children. The antichrist. The epitome of evil. Something akin to Mephistophiles and yet Marx was Jewish and wanted the workers to take control of the means of production instead of being factory fodder with no more rights than a pit pony and much the same working conditions.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 20:13]

What are you on about? In this thread I used them to demontrate that the Torys and "pro brexit types" are not in the same bracket .

Can you find my post naming Hitler please , I cant find it ..
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 20:20 - Jun 30 with 1723 viewsjohncharles

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 19:30 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

What are you on about? In this thread I used them to demontrate that the Torys and "pro brexit types" are not in the same bracket .

Can you find my post naming Hitler please , I cant find it ..

Ok, I've changed it to Mephistophiles and no you've never used that word either.
You refer to Marx like some bogey man without a clue what the guy was about. But you're not stupid Taxi, you know exactly what I mean.

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 21:26 - Jun 30 with 1697 viewsessextaxiboy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 20:20 - Jun 30 by johncharles

Ok, I've changed it to Mephistophiles and no you've never used that word either.
You refer to Marx like some bogey man without a clue what the guy was about. But you're not stupid Taxi, you know exactly what I mean.

No , never used that one but I came across it recently researching something else .
I dont think he is a bogey man but his idealism has been tried time and again and failed .Its fundamentally flawed and in todays world even more so .
My main objection is that the current leadership of the Labour Party are concealing their true colours . They are opportunists , deceiving well meaning caring people .
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 1671 viewsLythamR

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 21:26 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

No , never used that one but I came across it recently researching something else .
I dont think he is a bogey man but his idealism has been tried time and again and failed .Its fundamentally flawed and in todays world even more so .
My main objection is that the current leadership of the Labour Party are concealing their true colours . They are opportunists , deceiving well meaning caring people .

There is an argument to be had that it isnt Marxism that is fundamentally flawed but human nature
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 21:58 - Jun 30 with 1657 viewsessextaxiboy

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 21:49 - Jun 30 by LythamR

There is an argument to be had that it isnt Marxism that is fundamentally flawed but human nature

Its the same thing IMO , the problem with Marxism is that it assumes a certain human nature ..
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 22:55 - Jun 30 with 1632 viewseasthertsr

My old man said Tory voters vote about themselves and their families and Labour and Liberal voters vote about the whole of society.The more I think about it the more it smacks of the truth.
Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 14:47 - Jul 1 with 1530 viewsCamberleyR

Magic Money Tree Discovered! on 16:06 - Jun 30 by connell10

I get the same feeling when ever i see the Tory front bench, focking awful bunch of out of touch chinless wonders! In fact the very thought of them sickens me to the very core of my soul!

Especially that utter cúnt Damian Green. Wnenever I see his smug, self satisfied face on the telly being interviewed, I get the urge to put my foot through the screen.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024