Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea 09:23 - Mar 10 with 48007 viewsDWQPR

Just been sanctioned by the UK government. Now I assume that any follower of the filth buying tickets or anything associated with that lot will be breaking the law?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:16 - Mar 10 with 3039 viewsheadhoops

All we need now is for Boris to realise that AFC Bournemouth is owned by one Maxim Demin, Russian businessman who despite being a UK citizen has very little that is discoverable about his past.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:51 - Mar 10 with 2824 viewsJuzzie

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 15:46 - Mar 10 by gobbles

He doesn't own the pitch. He owns everything around the pitch including all the Chelsea Village stuff. The pitch was sold off in 1sq ft pieces when they were broke to stop any new owner flogging it off.

Brilliant.... just bulldoze the place down, build a bunch of flats on all four sides that can all look out onto a rectangular piece of grass no one can do anything with!
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 2780 viewsToast_R

Three have cancelled their sponsorship deal.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:04 - Mar 10 with 2749 viewsDWQPR

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:59 - Mar 10 by Toast_R

Three have cancelled their sponsorship deal.

And the rest will follow! Looks like it is the collapse of the Roman empire!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:07 - Mar 10 with 2733 viewsLogman

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 16:51 - Mar 10 by Juzzie

Brilliant.... just bulldoze the place down, build a bunch of flats on all four sides that can all look out onto a rectangular piece of grass no one can do anything with!

Sounds like they might be needing the pitch for a car boot sale in the not too distant future
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:15 - Mar 10 with 2664 viewsJuzzie

The main character from the Russian kids cartoon 'Booba' (on Netflix) reminds me of a certain person....

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:29 - Mar 10 with 2570 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelshite becoming a laughing stock again.Well worth the wait.Just a shame that they bought so many trophies before it happened.
Will their new sponsors be gaffer tape as they’ll be using it to cover up their previous sponsor tonight.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:33 - Mar 10 with 2546 viewsBoston

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:29 - Mar 10 by stowmarketrange

Chelshite becoming a laughing stock again.Well worth the wait.Just a shame that they bought so many trophies before it happened.
Will their new sponsors be gaffer tape as they’ll be using it to cover up their previous sponsor tonight.

Bridge over the river cry.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:42 - Mar 10 with 2514 viewsMick_S

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:29 - Mar 10 by stowmarketrange

They have Newcastle on Sunday.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:47 - Mar 10 with 2484 viewsStanisgod

If Carlsberg did Thursdays 😁

Im assuming they wont be able to show their fa cup games as they are obviously not prre paid?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:48 - Mar 10 with 2479 viewsLunarJetman

If Russian teams are booted out of European and international competitions, does this mean Chelsea will get kicked out of the same competitions?
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:50 - Mar 10 with 2456 viewsstowmarketrange

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 17:42 - Mar 10 by Mick_S

They have Newcastle on Sunday.

We can always trust those Geordies to not take the p@ss out of their situation.Then again.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 2370 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bet he’s still the owner this time next year.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:08 - Mar 10 with 2355 viewsBAWHoops

Dont get me wrong, I am absolutely f*cking loving this.

However the sanctions are ridiculous.
How does not being allowed to renew Cesar Azpilicueta's contract help the people of Ukraine?

They should be allowed to run day to day as a normal club and any profit should be taken from them and put into a Government account or donated to People of Ukraine.

If they can't sustain themselves without Abramovic then fair do's they can go to the wall.

But they should be allowed to continue to function as though nothing has changed.
Do the employees of the club shop deserve to lose their jobs?

If the goal is to stop Abramovic making money then do that as opposed to flexing Tory muscles because the Government is a waste of space

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:15 - Mar 10 with 2317 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:16 - Mar 10 with 2309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know they'll be back and running again before long, and I know they'll still be racists, and I firmly believe that Abrahomovich will still be in charge.

But. For now. This is sweet, sweet, karma.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:17 - Mar 10 with 2301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:08 - Mar 10 by BAWHoops

How does not being allowed to renew Cesar Azpilicueta's contract help the people of Ukraine?

They should be allowed to run day to day as a normal club and any profit should be taken from them and put into a Government account or donated to People of Ukraine.

If they can't sustain themselves without Abramovic then fair do's they can go to the wall.

But they should be allowed to continue to function as though nothing has changed.

If the goal is to stop Abramovic making money then do that as opposed to flexing Tory muscles because the Government is a waste of space

I agree. It's only all a show.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:31 - Mar 10 with 2217 viewsSK_hoops

This suddenly makes our poor run of form seem quite insignificant.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:36 - Mar 10 with 2183 viewsLanhoop

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:08 - Mar 10 by BAWHoops

There are no profits. They'll be building more debt until the end of the season and then the situation will be reviewed unless there is a solution for a sale that does not profit the ruski.

In the real world administration at the end of the season would be the right answer.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:39 - Mar 10 with 2166 viewsNorthernr

Guys, you're as bad as Putin.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:41 - Mar 10 with 2144 viewsdavman

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:50 - Mar 10 by daveB

pure guess on my part but if Russia pull put of Ukraine I imagine sanctions are lifted and he can reclaim his money or sell the club. I could be completely wrong on that though

...but they are not going to, are they?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:42 - Mar 10 with 2139 viewsMick_S

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:39 - Mar 10 by Northernr

Mmmmmm, yeah, but.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 19:01 - Mar 10 with 2019 viewsjohnhoop

If this pr-ck equates wanting to sanction Chelsea with bombing maternity hospitals then he really needs to have a word with himself.
There’s some excellent articles in the Telegraph this evening.
“Why Chelsea should be relegated from the Premier League” and “Every success during the Abramovich era is now tainted.”
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 19:16 - Mar 10 with 1902 viewskensalriser

Abramovich is finished. I'm sure he'll manage to finagle a sale to one of his plutocrat mates like Nick Candy, but he won't get the money. He's done. The fact he fled to Moscow the day the invasion started tells you everything you need to know.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 19:22 - Mar 10 with 1871 viewsSuperhoop83

More proof that a lot of Chelsea fans live on another planet.

I've yet to meet one who will acknowledge that they have bought all their success and done so with dirty money. They just don't want to hear it.

Suffering since 1978.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024