Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shareholders 21:02 - Feb 23 with 9195 viewsSimplyNico

For any of you who are still shareholders of the club and have received the latest set of resolutions, I would suggest that if you do not agree with the proposed resolutions, you do not follow the club's invitation to ignore the articles of association and that you actually write to object. Your vote won't change the adoption of the new articles (because you have been diluted to next to nothing), but it will stop the majority shareholders expropriating your shares under the proposed new article 13.

Slightly naughty behaviour on the part of the majority shareholders in trying to get everyone out through the minority shareholders doing nothing.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 21:58]
Club shareholders on 22:06 - Feb 23 with 7435 viewsLythamR

Havent rec'd the documents yet but thanks for the heads up
Club shareholders on 22:17 - Feb 23 with 7359 viewsSimplyNico

Having looked at it further, you have to reply within 28 days of the Circulation Date, which is stated to be 9 February. I received mine today. This means that they have waited two weeks to send out the resolutions which eats into the reply period.

This is pretty poor behavior on their part.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:26]
Club shareholders on 23:13 - Feb 23 with 7212 viewsqpr1976

Club shareholders on 22:17 - Feb 23 by SimplyNico

Having looked at it further, you have to reply within 28 days of the Circulation Date, which is stated to be 9 February. I received mine today. This means that they have waited two weeks to send out the resolutions which eats into the reply period.

This is pretty poor behavior on their part.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:26]

But what does it mean ?
What are they trying to do ??
Club shareholders on 00:06 - Feb 24 with 7120 viewsFaurlinho

Well spotted Nick
Club shareholders on 06:19 - Feb 24 with 6934 viewsSimplyNico

Club shareholders on 23:13 - Feb 23 by qpr1976

But what does it mean ?
What are they trying to do ??

Well, if I was a betting man (and I like the occasional flutter), I would guess that they are trying to clean up the shareholders register by removing loads of small shareholders (us) so as to reduce administration prior to a big corporate transaction.

Step forward our new board member.

As I indicated previously, what sometimes happens with a club sale is that it occurs by means of a sale of a minority interest with an option for control.
Club shareholders on 10:07 - Feb 24 with 6771 viewsfrancisbowles

I moved home about five years ago and suspect the database for shareholders hasn't been updated, as I haven't received anything. Can someone please put up the contact details on this letter, with preferably a telephone number, as I am going away for over two weeks on Saturday?
Club shareholders on 11:07 - Feb 24 with 6708 viewswortonranger

Club shareholders on 10:07 - Feb 24 by francisbowles

I moved home about five years ago and suspect the database for shareholders hasn't been updated, as I haven't received anything. Can someone please put up the contact details on this letter, with preferably a telephone number, as I am going away for over two weeks on Saturday?

There is no phone number
The address is
Pannone Corporate LLP
378-380 Deansgate
Manchester
M3 4LY
For attention of Arshnoor Amershi QPR/1/1)
Being handled by Equiniti
A phone number for them is
0371 384 2030
Club shareholders on 13:54 - Feb 24 with 6587 viewsfrancisbowles

Club shareholders on 11:07 - Feb 24 by wortonranger

There is no phone number
The address is
Pannone Corporate LLP
378-380 Deansgate
Manchester
M3 4LY
0371 384 2030

Thank you.
Login to get fewer ads

Club shareholders on 14:03 - Feb 24 with 6559 viewsbollockchops

i was a share holder back in the day and went to a meeting with Waddock Dunga and Paldini i never sold my shares ,but ive moved a few times ,is it worth me getting in touch Nico ?
Club shareholders on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 6442 viewsRangers67

Hi thanks for the info. I don’t know if you can help but I am still confused as to what this resolution means to those of us still with shares. I have read it but the language they have used might as well be Chinese. You seem to have a better understanding , can you translate it into English . I am supposing from your original post that it isn’t favourable to us existing shareholders.
Thanks in advance. PS I have rung Pantone corporate for advice and am awaiting a call back. If anything useful comes back I will share ( excuse the pun )
Club shareholders on 18:07 - Feb 24 with 6335 viewsMartin63

Club shareholders on 11:07 - Feb 24 by wortonranger

There is no phone number
The address is
Pannone Corporate LLP
378-380 Deansgate
Manchester
M3 4LY
0371 384 2030

I called them earlier. They were very helpful and said someone would call me back
Club shareholders on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 6151 viewsSimplyNico

So I have had a chance to go through the new Articles in more detail. What is being done is that it seems that our new American director is representing an American company, QPR Newco LLC, an Ohio company (yee hah) and it is envisaged that there will be a gradual change of shareholding over time so that they can hold up to 30% (article 7.4). It is not clear if that is so that one of the current large shareholders can divest or they can all rateably divest.

As I said yesterday, article 13 seems to be aimed at cleaning up the shareholders register (getting rid of you lot).

If you want to keep your shareholding, write to the company and either accept the resolutions or object; either way the new Articles will be adopted. However, you need to get your name and address with your acceptance or objection to Arshnoor Amershi at Pannone Corporate LLP by midday on 9 March.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:02]
Club shareholders on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 6023 viewsRangers67

Club shareholders on 20:01 - Feb 24 by SimplyNico

So I have had a chance to go through the new Articles in more detail. What is being done is that it seems that our new American director is representing an American company, QPR Newco LLC, an Ohio company (yee hah) and it is envisaged that there will be a gradual change of shareholding over time so that they can hold up to 30% (article 7.4). It is not clear if that is so that one of the current large shareholders can divest or they can all rateably divest.

As I said yesterday, article 13 seems to be aimed at cleaning up the shareholders register (getting rid of you lot).

If you want to keep your shareholding, write to the company and either accept the resolutions or object; either way the new Articles will be adopted. However, you need to get your name and address with your acceptance or objection to Arshnoor Amershi at Pannone Corporate LLP by midday on 9 March.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:02]

Thanks for clarifying
Club shareholders on 21:58 - Feb 24 with 5966 viewsGaryT

I'm sure most of those who bought shares (me included) have moved house at least once and have therefore not received anything about...whatever this is. We've long since accepted that we got shafted (took a gamble and lost big time) so keep hold of the certificate as a piece of QPR memorabilia. It crossed my mind the other week that it would be nice if the club was to do something for all those fans that bought into the club as a means of saying thank you but this latest move would suggest that we can all go and f*ck ourselves as we aren't important, only the millionaires are. Pitty.

If my shares are close to worthless, what would really be the point in objecting?
Club shareholders on 23:04 - Feb 24 with 5887 viewsqpr1976

Club shareholders on 21:58 - Feb 24 by GaryT

I'm sure most of those who bought shares (me included) have moved house at least once and have therefore not received anything about...whatever this is. We've long since accepted that we got shafted (took a gamble and lost big time) so keep hold of the certificate as a piece of QPR memorabilia. It crossed my mind the other week that it would be nice if the club was to do something for all those fans that bought into the club as a means of saying thank you but this latest move would suggest that we can all go and f*ck ourselves as we aren't important, only the millionaires are. Pitty.

If my shares are close to worthless, what would really be the point in objecting?

I suspect the amount of shares held by us “ordinary fans” are a drop in the ocean percentage wise, which means we’ve been “unimportant” for many years from an ownership point of view.

If I accept, or do nothing, I assume I lose all my shares. Do I receive payment for them ?
If I write & oppose, do I get to keep them, if only as a keep sake of distant times ?
Club shareholders on 05:45 - Feb 25 with 5761 viewscyprusmel

I am also a minor shareholder buying into the club at a time when they needed some help.
Some of the shares I bought cost around 70p per share so on the money side of it I am a big loser.
I didn't invest in the club to make money, everyone knows most football club lose money but the team is part of my family history, My grandfather and grandmother and their brothers and sisters all followed QPR in the early 1900s followed by my father and his brother and then myself.
To hoover up my shares and erase me from the register would be like destroying a part of family history.
I am proud to have invested in OUR team and I have no problem with the club ever contacting me again if this helps the tidy up but please don't delete me as though I was never there.
Club shareholders on 08:35 - Feb 25 with 5650 viewsqpr1976

Club shareholders on 05:45 - Feb 25 by cyprusmel

I am also a minor shareholder buying into the club at a time when they needed some help.
Some of the shares I bought cost around 70p per share so on the money side of it I am a big loser.
I didn't invest in the club to make money, everyone knows most football club lose money but the team is part of my family history, My grandfather and grandmother and their brothers and sisters all followed QPR in the early 1900s followed by my father and his brother and then myself.
To hoover up my shares and erase me from the register would be like destroying a part of family history.
I am proud to have invested in OUR team and I have no problem with the club ever contacting me again if this helps the tidy up but please don't delete me as though I was never there.

Completely agree.

It’s not a money thing.
Club shareholders on 09:27 - Feb 25 with 5574 viewsfrancisbowles

Club shareholders on 08:35 - Feb 25 by qpr1976

Completely agree.

It’s not a money thing.

That's my feelings too. Proud to be a shareholder.
Club shareholders on 09:39 - Feb 25 with 5532 viewsSimplyNico

One final comment from me on this foe those minded to protect their shareholding. In addition to writing to Ms Amershi, you may also want to email her, at arshnoor.amershi@pannonecorporate.com, with something to the following effect, attaching a copy of your objection.

Dear Madam

I am a shareholder in the above company and received from the share registrars the draft new Articles of Association and resolution to adopt the same.

Given the content of draft Article 13, expropriation due to lack of shareholder contact, I write to provide my address: ADDRESS

and to confirm that I have made contact with the Company through you as its appointed agent.

Please also find attached my objection to the proposed new Articles. A hard original has been sent by post to you.

Yours faithfully
UNQUOTE

Entirely up to you whether you do so and I appreciate there are reasons for and against it which are personal to all of you.

You R's
Club shareholders on 11:23 - Feb 25 with 5437 viewsRangers67

Club shareholders on 09:39 - Feb 25 by SimplyNico

One final comment from me on this foe those minded to protect their shareholding. In addition to writing to Ms Amershi, you may also want to email her, at arshnoor.amershi@pannonecorporate.com, with something to the following effect, attaching a copy of your objection.

Dear Madam

I am a shareholder in the above company and received from the share registrars the draft new Articles of Association and resolution to adopt the same.

Given the content of draft Article 13, expropriation due to lack of shareholder contact, I write to provide my address: ADDRESS

and to confirm that I have made contact with the Company through you as its appointed agent.

Please also find attached my objection to the proposed new Articles. A hard original has been sent by post to you.

Yours faithfully
UNQUOTE

Entirely up to you whether you do so and I appreciate there are reasons for and against it which are personal to all of you.

You R's

Hi Nico , thank you very much for your help with this.
U Rs
Club shareholders on 11:52 - Feb 25 with 5388 viewsPastCaringNW2

Club shareholders on 09:39 - Feb 25 by SimplyNico

Dear Madam

Yours faithfully
UNQUOTE

You R's

Adding my thanks. I will follow this formula too.

I still have over 10k shares. 1k bought at the launch and the balance bought at a very cheap price in a moment of denial / defiance as the realities of the Wright regime became clear and Pete Winkleman hoved into view. No expectation of ever seeing even the price of pint for them but I wouldn't give them up easily either.

Anyway, I wrote to The Price Of Football podcast a couple of months back with a question about the status of the AIM shares but it hasn't been picked up for a response as yet.

Might be worth someone following up and asking something about this week's manoeuvres as Kieran Maguire seems well placed to be able to get under the financial hood of most clubs

Questions@priceoffootball.com
http://priceoffootball.com/podcast/
Club shareholders on 12:01 - Feb 25 with 5367 viewsQPR_Hibs

Nico,
Thanks for this. I have moved house 3 times since the shares were issued and had forgotten about them to be honest. I have dug out my shares certificates (they still say Loftus Road Plc - right?)
I have sent an email using your template. Should I contact Equiniti to also provide my new address to them?

Thanks again.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Club shareholders on 12:56 - Feb 25 with 5264 viewsSimplyNico

Club shareholders on 11:52 - Feb 25 by PastCaringNW2

Adding my thanks. I will follow this formula too.

I still have over 10k shares. 1k bought at the launch and the balance bought at a very cheap price in a moment of denial / defiance as the realities of the Wright regime became clear and Pete Winkleman hoved into view. No expectation of ever seeing even the price of pint for them but I wouldn't give them up easily either.

Anyway, I wrote to The Price Of Football podcast a couple of months back with a question about the status of the AIM shares but it hasn't been picked up for a response as yet.

Might be worth someone following up and asking something about this week's manoeuvres as Kieran Maguire seems well placed to be able to get under the financial hood of most clubs

Questions@priceoffootball.com
http://priceoffootball.com/podcast/

Kieran knows about it. I discussed with him yesterday.
Club shareholders on 12:57 - Feb 25 with 5259 viewsSimplyNico

Club shareholders on 12:01 - Feb 25 by QPR_Hibs

Nico,
Thanks for this. I have moved house 3 times since the shares were issued and had forgotten about them to be honest. I have dug out my shares certificates (they still say Loftus Road Plc - right?)
I have sent an email using your template. Should I contact Equiniti to also provide my new address to them?

Thanks again.

Correct on both points
Club shareholders on 09:17 - Feb 26 with 4989 viewsPastCaringNW2

Club shareholders on 12:56 - Feb 25 by SimplyNico

Kieran knows about it. I discussed with him yesterday.

That's brilliant.

Didn't the Supporters' Trust end up being a single voting block "safe harbour" for tens of thousands of fan-held AIM shares back in 2002 ish? I didn't pass mine over, more out of inattention than lack of confidence in the idea, but it would be interesting to know what is happening on that front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024