Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shareholders 21:02 - Feb 23 with 9285 viewsSimplyNico

For any of you who are still shareholders of the club and have received the latest set of resolutions, I would suggest that if you do not agree with the proposed resolutions, you do not follow the club's invitation to ignore the articles of association and that you actually write to object. Your vote won't change the adoption of the new articles (because you have been diluted to next to nothing), but it will stop the majority shareholders expropriating your shares under the proposed new article 13.

Slightly naughty behaviour on the part of the majority shareholders in trying to get everyone out through the minority shareholders doing nothing.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 21:58]
Club shareholders on 10:45 - Mar 18 with 1587 viewsfrancisbowles

I left a telephone message, wrote an email and posted a letter. I stated that I would like a copy of the proposal and that I wanted to protect and keep my QPR shareholding. I also notified Equiniti of my new address and posted the appropriate form that they sent me.

I haven't heard anything since.

Anyone know the latest.
Club shareholders on 17:43 - Mar 19 with 1409 viewscyprusmel

I have not heard anything.
Club shareholders on 18:59 - Mar 19 with 1349 viewsbollockchops

not a sausage
Club shareholders on 14:59 - Apr 14 with 1128 viewsQPR_Hibs

Club shareholders on 10:45 - Mar 18 by francisbowles

I left a telephone message, wrote an email and posted a letter. I stated that I would like a copy of the proposal and that I wanted to protect and keep my QPR shareholding. I also notified Equiniti of my new address and posted the appropriate form that they sent me.

I haven't heard anything since.

Anyone know the latest.

Has anyone heard anything further about this?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Club shareholders on 15:37 - Apr 14 with 1028 viewsEastR

Club shareholders on 12:56 - Feb 25 by SimplyNico

Kieran knows about it. I discussed with him yesterday.

I think I heard a reply to the original question (not the one about the recent resolution to change the articles) on the Price of Football podcast last week

I believe the shares were originally in the company that went into administration (and subsequent liquidation) Loftus Road PLC

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024