Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. 22:18 - Aug 13 with 26995 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (BFG) and we go top.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:41 - Aug 14 with 2827 viewsPunteR

Gabbidon quite good on the radio

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:42 - Aug 14 with 2780 viewswestberksr

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:25 - Aug 14 by Lblock

Sky 0152 or Radio London digital

well for some reason my sky only has 154 and thats welsh language! not a subscriber the our site....

think i'll take the dog for a walk.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:43 - Aug 14 with 2780 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:41 - Aug 14 by PunteR

Isn't he?

Extremely descriptive. Makes it easy to imagine the game as it develops. Nice tactical comments too. Really impressed with him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:43 - Aug 14 with 2748 viewsBklynRanger

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:41 - Aug 14 by PunteR

Good commentary today.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 2653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:43 - Aug 14 by BklynRanger

Good commentary today.

Is that Parry?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 2632 viewsLblock

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:42 - Aug 14 by westberksr

well for some reason my sky only has 154 and thats welsh language! not a subscriber the our site....

think i'll take the dog for a walk.

If you've got Sky then you have to have 0152?????

In with all the radio stations

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 2612 viewsPunteR

Looking strong at the back, nothing getting through.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 2605 viewsdistortR

It's good of all you monied player-owning types to keep us lumpen-proletariat informed.

I'm going to kick the dog.

Edit; Bet labour wouldn't let me vote after that!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 15:49]
Login to get fewer ads

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:49 - Aug 14 with 2544 viewsDaBurgh

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:46 - Aug 14 by Lblock

If you've got Sky then you have to have 0152?????

In with all the radio stations

I got Sky and 0152 is BBC Radio Foyle... whatever that is...
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:52 - Aug 14 with 2441 viewsBklynRanger

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:46 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Is that Parry?

No Parry. Not even a sniff of Parry. Parry's at home completing his final draft submission for the Whizzer and Chips Annual 2016.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:53 - Aug 14 with 2414 viewsaston_hoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:49 - Aug 14 by DaBurgh

I got Sky and 0152 is BBC Radio Foyle... whatever that is...

Foyled again! I've just had to make do with Twitter updates. Sounds like I've missed absolutely nothing of note anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:54 - Aug 14 with 2381 viewsPunteR

Right, I'm off down the pub.

Cmon u Rs

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:56 - Aug 14 with 2329 viewstoreqpr

Can get it if someone in the UK post the link proxy andbla bla bla I dont have a clue how to do anything with this!
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:56 - Aug 14 with 2304 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:52 - Aug 14 by BklynRanger

No Parry. Not even a sniff of Parry. Parry's at home completing his final draft submission for the Whizzer and Chips Annual 2016.

I was wondering.

Who ever that commentator is, he's good.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:58 - Aug 14 with 2269 viewsBklynRanger

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:56 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I was wondering.

Yeah we need to get his name and lobby for him vociferously.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:59 - Aug 14 with 2228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:58 - Aug 14 by BklynRanger

Yeah we need to get his name and lobby for him vociferously.

I may propose to him.

Sorry, did you see him first?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:04 - Aug 14 with 2132 viewsBklynRanger

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:59 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I may propose to him.

Sorry, did you see him first?

I don't know mate, it's tricky. I'm not in my best shape at the moment and I just want him to fell safe with someone. If you can make him happy I'm prepared to step aside.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:07 - Aug 14 with 2079 viewsFearless

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:56 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I was wondering.

Is it Conor?
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:07 - Aug 14 with 2073 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No changes on either side. Second half started.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:10 - Aug 14 with 2008 viewsdistortR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:07 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

No changes on either side. Second half started.

thank you
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:11 - Aug 14 with 1982 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cross from Cousins, N'gbakoto just can't convert. Best chance so far.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:19 - Aug 14 with 1734 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Onouha slips letting Pilkington in who hits the back post and Bidwell covers well to clear the danger.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:21 - Aug 14 with 1635 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Where you getting all this Brian?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:22 - Aug 14 with 1600 viewsdistortR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:19 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Onouha slips letting Pilkington in who hits the back post and Bidwell covers well to clear the danger.

yikes!
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:22 - Aug 14 with 1598 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:21 - Aug 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Where you getting all this Brian?

Player, John.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024