Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41638 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 2561 viewsWestonsuperR

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:53 - Aug 30 by Loyalitat

Totally this. It was poor goalkeeping and that was virtually all he had to deal with in the first half.

Nardi has hardly made a save this season has he? Getting away with criticism a little as we pretty much all agreed Begovic had to go.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 2547 viewsSherryHoop

HT

Started brightly. Lloyd was a threat. Frey quality and the ball movement good to watch.

First ball in the box and we were so deep they had too much time to put a good ball to the back post. Unmarked header from 6 yards. Decent save from Nardi but Dunne got in a tangle and in went in the corner. Shite and unlucky at the same time.

After the goal we lost all direction and they started playing in behind us and pressing us at the back. We didn't concede again and can regroup at half time.

Madsen, Dembele and Lloyd not working for me.

Marti needs to earn his crust
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 2410 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:54 - Aug 30 by Malintabuk

Just been skimming through the thread... and it is not any better here I can tell you
Agree with nearly every post... we are looking rattled and if things don't change dramatically we could be in the bottom 3 going into the international break.
Lloyd I'm afraid is not good enough... Jimmy is being roasted on the right .... Madsen looks a yard slower both physically and mentally... and the defence just don't look confident.... only Cook is having a decent game
Should hook Jimmy for Santos... Smyth for Lloyd and Andersen for Madsen....
This could get very ugly if we don't do something and quick.
Even Dembele is looking out of it. Frey though is looking decent and would keep him on
Big 45 mins... seems we are always in this position of having big 45mins

Yep

Possibly Santos for Dunne

Definitely Smyth for Lloyd

And Andersen for Madsen

And maybe 15 minutes in put on Varane for Colback.

Leave either Celar or Saito if required later on..

The set up today hasn't worked at all

Marti's error tonight and he needs take action at half time as no changes will mean we will not get back into this one.

Put Dembele in middle

Weird he not even put Kolli on bench - currently I think he has more quality, touch and composure than Lloyd, who is awkward at best tonight
[Post edited 30 Aug 21:03]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 2359 viewsrbee

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 by baz_qpr

I suspect this is probably the most physical game he has played in and it's very physical and direct. With man marking. He's played some great passes but is a liability defensively and anticipation is terrible. Lloyd has also had a very poor game offensively and defensively.

Need to put Dembele central and get Smyth on down the right

I suspect that you are right.

He needs time, as do the others, which perhaps the club should have anticipated.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 2330 viewsbaz_qpr

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 by WestonsuperR

Nardi has hardly made a save this season has he? Getting away with criticism a little as we pretty much all agreed Begovic had to go.

Gonna make an early call that Walsh ends the season as number 1 just has so much more presence and prepared to come and punch
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:02 - Aug 30 with 2279 viewsaston_hoop

Andersen for Madsen and Saito for Lloyd I think, try something else up front.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:03 - Aug 30 with 2229 viewsSteveB

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:57 - Aug 30 by SherryHoop

HT

Started brightly. Lloyd was a threat. Frey quality and the ball movement good to watch.

First ball in the box and we were so deep they had too much time to put a good ball to the back post. Unmarked header from 6 yards. Decent save from Nardi but Dunne got in a tangle and in went in the corner. Shite and unlucky at the same time.

After the goal we lost all direction and they started playing in behind us and pressing us at the back. We didn't concede again and can regroup at half time.

Madsen, Dembele and Lloyd not working for me.

Marti needs to earn his crust

I'd suggest that for the 1st half ratings nobody deserves more than a 3 or 4, with the exception of Frey 6 & Cook 5 plus 1 for the nutmeg, so a 6 for him as well.

Here's hoping for a much improved 2nd half.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 2183 viewsaston_hoop

No HT Changed in the end

Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 2022 viewsR_from_afar

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:49 - Aug 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Is Doughty the ugliest man on the pitch? He looks like a character on the Bayeux Tapestry.

He looks like he's got half of the scenes from that tapestry tattooed on his arms.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 1991 viewsSherryHoop

If the Neville brothers had a kid together it would be Doughty
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 1858 viewsHunterhoop

Madsen is absolutely coasting here.

He has touched it once this half where he preceded to play a hospital pass backwards to Paal.

He began the half by not anticipating a very good headed lay off from Frey. Otherwise, not in the game at all. Oh, and again. This time a chest lay off lost.

No idea who is marking Morris at corners now. Was Colback earlier. Either way it’s pretty unforgivable not to mark their no. 9 properly.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 1836 viewsToast_R

Only a matter of time before Luton score from a corner. QPR can't live with their set pieces.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 1828 viewsVancouverHoop

I assume we practice defending corners, but it's not obvious on match days.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:13 - Aug 30 with 1769 viewsSherryHoop

Need changes urgently.

Nardi keeps us in it.

Come on Marti.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 1746 viewsMrSheen

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:08 - Aug 30 by R_from_afar

He looks like he's got half of the scenes from that tapestry tattooed on his arms.

Should be turning an ox over a fire in courtyard somewhere.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 1743 viewsaston_hoop

Great stop Nardi. Out quick, made himself big and did the job

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 1737 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Madesn off. Dembele to 10, Smyth on wing.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 1679 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:12 - Aug 30 by Hunterhoop

Madsen is absolutely coasting here.

He has touched it once this half where he preceded to play a hospital pass backwards to Paal.

He began the half by not anticipating a very good headed lay off from Frey. Otherwise, not in the game at all. Oh, and again. This time a chest lay off lost.

No idea who is marking Morris at corners now. Was Colback earlier. Either way it’s pretty unforgivable not to mark their no. 9 properly.

I think it was Colback who lost him for the free header from the free kick.

Surprised there hasn't been any subs for us yet.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 1664 viewsMrSheen

Clinging on just now.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 1622 viewsLogman

I think Marti is being a bit sutbborn here keeping Marsden on. This game is being played at 100 mph - but Marsen isn't.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 1608 viewsLogman

I think Marti is being a bit sutbborn here keeping Marsden on. This game is being played at 100 mph - but Marsden isn't.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 1593 viewsstevec

This is awful. Lloyd is never a starter and how is Madsen still on the pitch?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 1568 viewsMrSheen

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:14 - Aug 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Madesn off. Dembele to 10, Smyth on wing.

Lloyd off, not Madsen
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 1519 viewscharmr

Luton defending very effectively as a block however how dull are we to watch
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:18 - Aug 30 with 1493 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Madsen!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024