Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 49635 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 1897 viewsJigsore

jail them all

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 1892 viewsHayesender

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 12:27 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

Cue a Bergo brain fart.

I'm saying nothing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 1874 viewsstainrods_elbow

We huffed and puffed, and had our moments, but their keeper is stopping everything and/or we haven't followed up quick or close enough when we've needed to. So very frustrating. I think we may equalise, but I don't see us winning.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 1881 viewsjoolsyp

Huge 45 mins coming up. Table not looking good at the moment. We have a strong bench so Marti needs to shuffle early if we can't get back in this early in the second half. We know how things can change around quickly in the Championship so keep the faith fellow Rs!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 1863 viewsBostonR

At the game - a shambles in the first 10mins. Thereafter, not much better. For such an important game we lack pace, guts and brains. It’s obvious they have no pace in their back four but we don’t have the balls to have a go. Crowd quite and Rotherham having a stroll about in LR.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 1828 viewsQuillPenRiot

Ok, we showed some promising attack after the early shiitshow, let’s see what cifuentes tweaks/sacrifices/etc. to turn the match
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 1818 viewsMalintabuk

Not sure where to go with this.................after an absolutely abysmal first 10 minutes where we yet again gift a goal we have been all over them
Not had chance to read the thread but what I just don't get is our compacity to start home games, well all games really, as if we are still in the warm up. Rotherham were all over us like a rash but we still want to pit-pat it about in our third it is suicide, FFS pump it long to make them think again.....but no we just decide to gift them a goal and wake up
Their keeper who must be the Swedish reincarnation of Schmeichel as manged to save everything we have thrown at him, and there is a horrible feeling around me here that it is going to be "one of those days"
I was shocked to see Andersen not in, perhaps not fit enough, but we need to get him on at HT.
Get another body up with Frey though I can't see him lasting the whole 2nd half. Surely with both Wednesday and Wall winning it is as near as sh!t or bust as it will ever be
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 1805 viewsdavman

Typically Rangers.

Thy are a big side and we are a side full of cowards. Hodge and Hayden very poor today as is Paal. No-one attacking the ball in their area, no-one following up any of the shots we have had. Of course Johansen is having a blinder; he does every time we play them.

Still feels like we have not got a goal in us. Frey manfully running around, but being marked out of it in their penalty area.

Willock OK; Dunne playing well as is JCS and Cook.

We have GOT to score early here otherwise I can see the clock being run down and them getting a second (Hugill, naturally) in the 89th minute.

All so predictable...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1758 viewsGloucs_R

Is Frey that bad? once again is it just a complete lack of service to him?

We seem to want to pass the ball into the net every single time we attack rather than whipping a ball in early once in a while.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:02]

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1735 viewsQPunkR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:58 - Feb 24 by Malintabuk

Not sure where to go with this.................after an absolutely abysmal first 10 minutes where we yet again gift a goal we have been all over them
Not had chance to read the thread but what I just don't get is our compacity to start home games, well all games really, as if we are still in the warm up. Rotherham were all over us like a rash but we still want to pit-pat it about in our third it is suicide, FFS pump it long to make them think again.....but no we just decide to gift them a goal and wake up
Their keeper who must be the Swedish reincarnation of Schmeichel as manged to save everything we have thrown at him, and there is a horrible feeling around me here that it is going to be "one of those days"
I was shocked to see Andersen not in, perhaps not fit enough, but we need to get him on at HT.
Get another body up with Frey though I can't see him lasting the whole 2nd half. Surely with both Wednesday and Wall winning it is as near as sh!t or bust as it will ever be

Won't happen though, there's no way I can see Cifuentes going with two up top - even though I agree that's exactly what we need

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 1705 viewsSK_hoops

Their keeper let in 4 goals on Tuesday for gods sake!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 1673 viewsMedwayR

I still think we need to have 2 forwards on the pitch to have any goal threat. Every time we revert to 3 attacking midfielders we play nice triangles outside the box and that's generally it whilst the CF is left isolated.

Poll: Who’s better?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 1663 viewsrbee

So, no goal before half time, disappointing.

I want to see Andersen starting the second half, I mean I really want to see Andersen starting the second half.

Way too early for all the negativity and finger pointing people, no new scapegoat to replace Dozzell please. We have already played better today than we did at Stoke.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:02 - Feb 24 with 1649 viewsQuillPenRiot

How the h3ll are Bristol city and Southampton not helping us out
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 24 with 1610 viewsFDC

4/23 successful crosses according to half time stats.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1577 viewsstainrods_elbow

Looking at the stream's half-time stats, they've actually outshot us (10 to 9) in that first half (wtf!), but our crossing accuracy (4/23) is another pitiful/damning indictment of our season. Cifuentes' attempt to build up Rotherham in his pre-match interview was really disingenuous, but I guess it gives him and the team an 'out' in his/their minds at least if we lose this.

A massive 45 coming up, to state the bleeding obvious.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1578 viewslassel

As much as I love Marti, he got the setup all wrong for this one.

Rotherham are poor and terrified of movement. It’s been so so easy to get behind them, this game needed quick players running at them relentlessly, not Frey who is switched on but can’t move and Chair who won’t play quickly.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1556 viewsMatch82

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:45 - Feb 24 by The_Beast1976

None of our players gamble on a rebound off the keeper when we shoot. There were 5 of our players absolutely static on the edge of the 6 yard box a little while ago when Chaor had a shot and it came back off their keeper.

This looks like it could be another Plymouth at home where we can't score 🤦‍♂️

Multiple times in the first half. Needs to be a part of the half time talk, when someone takes a shot, get in there.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsGloucs_R

Don't win today, get relegated.

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 1523 viewsQPunkR

If we lose this game to that ridiculous goal we need to write to the Belgian authorities and say that entire starting XI were accessories on Ilias' canoe trip set-to

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:05 - Feb 24 with 1448 viewsQuillPenRiot

Field and Smyth coming on, guessing Hayden and hodge
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:06 - Feb 24 with 1412 viewsChurchie

Yep and get Olly back at least it was fun.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:06 - Feb 24 with 1399 viewsQPunkR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:05 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

Field and Smyth coming on, guessing Hayden and hodge

Yep

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:06 - Feb 24 with 1397 viewsQuillPenRiot

Willock moves more central now
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:07 - Feb 24 with 1383 viewsrbee

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:03 - Feb 24 by lassel

As much as I love Marti, he got the setup all wrong for this one.

Rotherham are poor and terrified of movement. It’s been so so easy to get behind them, this game needed quick players running at them relentlessly, not Frey who is switched on but can’t move and Chair who won’t play quickly.

I thought Marti would start the same team that won at Bristol but maybe he has seen enough during his time here to see that we are unable to win two on the trot and therefore shakes the team up a bit.

No Andersen, grrrrrr! I wonder if he has a knock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024