Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not signed anyone, no one linked 12:05 - Jan 2 with 77981 viewsDubaiR

A few on this list I would take

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 4681 viewsbosh67

Chris Martin's short term contract runs out this month. I'd have him back in a heartbeat of we can afford him. He's scored 8 times or something so far this season. No idea why we let him go, he saved us last season and was working for peanuts.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 4679 viewsrichranger

Hold the front page - we have finally been 'linked' with a potential signing..........

Christ Martin!!!!!!
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:00 - Jan 10 with 4282 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:23 - Jan 10 by richranger

Hold the front page - we have finally been 'linked' with a potential signing..........

Christ Martin!!!!!!

Christ the Redeemer.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:01 - Jan 10 with 4275 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:00 - Jan 10 by TheChef

Christ the Redeemer.

The only thing he’s been redeeming recently is those McDonalds vouchers you get in The Sun.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:03 - Jan 10 with 4261 viewsQPunkR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:00 - Jan 10 by TheChef

Christ the Redeemer.

He's not the redeemer he's a very naughty boy

QPR - "shit but local"

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 17:01 - Jan 10 with 3959 viewsOldPedro

Interesting explanation of transfer windows

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C160mNDsh9v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 17:38 - Jan 10 with 3786 viewsHooping_Mad

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 22:06 - Jan 7 by Dorse

It's ten minutes to two, the ugly lights are just about to come on, the DJ has put on 'I'm Horny' and you're left with the age old dilemma: finish your beer and take a whack at weird Sharon from Accounts (squint, halitosis, 8 cats, skirt currently tucked into the back of her knickers) or try to maintain some dignity and resign yourself to a Pot Noodle and a w*nk.

Hate pot noodle

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 3720 viewsnumptydumpty

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 22:06 - Jan 7 by Dorse

It's ten minutes to two, the ugly lights are just about to come on, the DJ has put on 'I'm Horny' and you're left with the age old dilemma: finish your beer and take a whack at weird Sharon from Accounts (squint, halitosis, 8 cats, skirt currently tucked into the back of her knickers) or try to maintain some dignity and resign yourself to a Pot Noodle and a w*nk.

Or in olden times the slowies come on and the young lady you have been reluctant to approach, now is your big chance, however the most irksome colleague who wallows behind his unfinished sales ledger blatantly parades the previously mentioned young maiden and at least you care to console your sodden luck with the fact that you support an exciting, successful and talented football team !!!

Life really is a b*tch !!! 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 22:56 - Jan 10 with 3300 viewsSimonJames

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 17:01 - Jan 10 by OldPedro

Interesting explanation of transfer windows

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C160mNDsh9v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

100% of people who drink water will die.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:16 - Jan 11 with 2918 viewsPaddyhoops

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:23 - Jan 10 by bosh67

Chris Martin's short term contract runs out this month. I'd have him back in a heartbeat of we can afford him. He's scored 8 times or something so far this season. No idea why we let him go, he saved us last season and was working for peanuts.

I started a keep or get rid of Martin thread at the end of last season . Wished I hadn’t .
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:31 - Jan 11 with 2812 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If we keep pining for the Chris Martins and Charlie Austins of this world then we‘ll never progress IMO.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:34 - Jan 11 with 2785 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:31 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

If we keep pining for the Chris Martins and Charlie Austins of this world then we‘ll never progress IMO.

Luke Amos also still available!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:53 - Jan 11 with 2700 viewsbosh67

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:31 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think if we want to stay in this division we need to call in certain senior citizen strikers to do so. This season of all seasons.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:02 - Jan 11 with 2626 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:53 - Jan 11 by bosh67

I think if we want to stay in this division we need to call in certain senior citizen strikers to do so. This season of all seasons.

Yeah but he's just as risky as a 20 year old from League 2 and won't take two months to get fit.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 2595 viewsgazza1

I am rather shocked that we have not signed anybody yet.....it was known that we need signings, if the club want to remain in the Championship.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:20 - Jan 11 with 2518 viewsRangersw12

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:53 - Jan 11 by bosh67

Even if Martin can barley move and won't be able to press which is part of Marti's football philosophy?

We wasted our summer budget on over the hill players surely we can't do that in January aswell
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:31 - Jan 11 with 2447 viewsNed_Kennedys

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:02 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah but he's just as risky as a 20 year old from League 2 and won't take two months to get fit.

You know he’s been playing regularly for Bristol Rovers this season right? (8 goals in 16 appearances) So won’t need to get fit.

Benefit of hindsight we should’ve kept him in the squad if we weren’t buying any other forwards in the summer instead of relying on Dykes, Armstrong and Kelman to score the goals for us.

A sign of the times that at the moment getting him back is a decent option compared to making the same mistake again which will almost certainly relegate us.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:40 - Jan 11 with 2385 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:31 - Jan 11 by Ned_Kennedys

You know he’s been playing regularly for Bristol Rovers this season right? (8 goals in 16 appearances) So won’t need to get fit.

Benefit of hindsight we should’ve kept him in the squad if we weren’t buying any other forwards in the summer instead of relying on Dykes, Armstrong and Kelman to score the goals for us.

A sign of the times that at the moment getting him back is a decent option compared to making the same mistake again which will almost certainly relegate us.

Worth noting that he was offered a deal and didn't sign it.

Bare bones.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:59 - Jan 11 with 2270 viewsBklynRanger

Marti's just been updated on The Chris Martin Option

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:27 - Jan 11 with 2109 viewsBrianWilson

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:40 - Jan 11 by Antti_Heinola

Worth noting that he was offered a deal and didn't sign it.

Was he though? How bad could the deal have been that he took a short term deal with Bristol Rovers instead? Can't see him returning.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 2057 viewsNorthernr

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:27 - Jan 11 by BrianWilson

Was he though? How bad could the deal have been that he took a short term deal with Bristol Rovers instead? Can't see him returning.

Theme of the whole thread. There's no FFP headroom, therefore likely a fairly crap deal.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 2020 viewskensalriser

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:32 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Theme of the whole thread. There's no FFP headroom, therefore likely a fairly crap deal.

Maybe he was offered a pay as you play?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:37 - Jan 11 with 2006 viewsNorthernr

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:36 - Jan 11 by kensalriser

Maybe he was offered a pay as you play?

Ring the bell.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 1984 viewsBklynRanger

I'd rather take him now though than when we had the previous opportunity. i.e. when he had no club and was working on his fitness at home (brown bread toasties only and 35 minutes of Brian Kest Power Yoga 1 every other day without fail).

At least he's been lumbering I mean running around a bit at this point.

Plus he's well spoken which couldn't hurt at a time like this - the profanity may elevate somewhat.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:46 - Jan 11 with 1931 viewsBAWHoops

Surely we can do better than Chris Martin.
he was here last season, wasn't very good and was part of the squad that should've gone down.
The bloke can't move, can't press and is perhaps good for 5 minutes at the end of the game.

Would rather see Marti develop a system with Chair, Willock and Smyth up front personally

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024