Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not signed anyone, no one linked 12:05 - Jan 2 with 77989 viewsDubaiR

A few on this list I would take

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:12 - Jan 22 with 5367 viewslave16

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 07:45 - Jan 22 by dmm

From BBC Sport: La Liga clubs Cadiz and Getafe have made offers for Sporting Gijon's French midfielder Jonathan Varane, the half-brother of Manchester United defender Raphael Varane. Championship sides Norwich and QPR also have bids in for the 22-year-old. (L'Equipe - in French)

Nah.

Norwich offer 2 million and Delia's cooking

We offer a few lose pennies from the back of the sofa and yellow pack beans on toast - no brainer really.

Will he take dozzells shirt number?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:26 - Jan 22 with 5246 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:12 - Jan 22 by lave16

Norwich offer 2 million and Delia's cooking

We offer a few lose pennies from the back of the sofa and yellow pack beans on toast - no brainer really.

Will he take dozzells shirt number?

Never forget the BFG turned down Norwich for us.
OK, it was a terrible decision by him. But still.

Bare bones.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 23:12 - Jan 23 with 4612 viewsjeffranger

Apparently Tim is in talks with QPR over a loan till the end of season, this coming from Aston Villa transfer hub
[Post edited 23 Jan 23:13]
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 23:33 - Jan 23 with 4545 viewsnumptydumpty

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 23:12 - Jan 23 by jeffranger

Apparently Tim is in talks with QPR over a loan till the end of season, this coming from Aston Villa transfer hub
[Post edited 23 Jan 23:13]

He has to go elsewhere as he is not going to get any game time at Villa.

Makes sense for him to come here.

IMO he was one of the few minor successes from last season and if getting rid of Dozzel for Tim was a plan, am all for that.

Although currently this is an easy rumour to start and feel potentially that's all it is.

Do we have any money even for loans. Not sure as getting rid of Ainsworth and being tied to paying Taylor Richards salary could mean nothing incoming as was said by the new chief exec...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 06:31 - Jan 24 with 4182 viewsLblock

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 23:33 - Jan 23 by numptydumpty

He has to go elsewhere as he is not going to get any game time at Villa.

Makes sense for him to come here.

IMO he was one of the few minor successes from last season and if getting rid of Dozzel for Tim was a plan, am all for that.

Although currently this is an easy rumour to start and feel potentially that's all it is.

Do we have any money even for loans. Not sure as getting rid of Ainsworth and being tied to paying Taylor Richards salary could mean nothing incoming as was said by the new chief exec...

In his first full season with us Tim contributed one goal and one assist

He therefore seems a perfect like for like replacement for Dozzell

My days…..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 07:13 - Jan 24 with 4109 viewsLoftgirl

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 06:31 - Jan 24 by Lblock

My days…..

I imagine El Cif would get more out of him.
[Post edited 24 Jan 7:14]
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 07:27 - Jan 24 with 4081 viewsHoopstar

To be fair to Tim he did score twice.

Definitely far better at driving forward with the ball than Dozzell was, and opening up a bit of space.

Easy rumour to start as said but I'd be happy to have him back under Marti
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:07 - Jan 24 with 3810 viewsRangersw12

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 06:31 - Jan 24 by Lblock

My days…..

Not Tim's biggest fan but you have to remember majority of games under Ainsworth the ball was going over his head so not surprised he didn't contribute much

I think he would fit well into Marti's style but jury is very much out on him especially his attitude which was questionable in some games
Login to get fewer ads

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:19 - Jan 24 with 3762 viewsstantheman10

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:28 - Jan 19 by Hayesender

Huddersfield spending £2 million on a player, and we've run out of pennies behind the sofa

If it's an undisclosed fee how do you know they paid £2 million for him?
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:46 - Jan 24 with 3624 viewsderbyhoop

2 bits of news/rumour.
Peart-Harris gone to Portsmouth on loan. Fulham likely to keep Muniz for cover. Rrs allegedly interested in both.
I can't believe we are considering 2.5m€ bid for Jonathan Varane. Have we got 2.5€?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:14 - Jan 24 with 3458 viewsHayesender

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:19 - Jan 24 by stantheman10

If it's an undisclosed fee how do you know they paid £2 million for him?

I don't, but I'd read something earlier in the day or the day before, that they'd made a £2 million bid for him, so I'm assuming that was accepted

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:29 - Jan 24 with 3358 viewsNed_Kennedys

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:07 - Jan 24 by Rangersw12

Not Tim's biggest fan but you have to remember majority of games under Ainsworth the ball was going over his head so not surprised he didn't contribute much

I think he would fit well into Marti's style but jury is very much out on him especially his attitude which was questionable in some games

His attitude wasn’t questionable: always seemed available and put in effort.
Clearly not an Ainsworth type player though.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:42 - Jan 24 with 3294 viewsNorthernr

Why does it always have to be a player we've had before? There's a whole world of footballers out there ands the vast majority of the ones who've already played for us were complete sht.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:52 - Jan 24 with 3229 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:42 - Jan 24 by Northernr

Why does it always have to be a player we've had before? There's a whole world of footballers out there ands the vast majority of the ones who've already played for us were complete sht.

Come on Clive, there are only a finite number of players bonkers enough to want to play for us. When the pool is that shallow, sometimes you have to re-use the water. or something.

Bare bones.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:41 - Jan 24 with 3008 viewsNed_Kennedys

You’d not have Tim back then? For a young loan signing the fact they would likely settle in quickly as they know the surroundings and a lot of staff and players is a positive to me.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:56 - Jan 24 with 2907 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:41 - Jan 24 by Ned_Kennedys

You’d not have Tim back then? For a young loan signing the fact they would likely settle in quickly as they know the surroundings and a lot of staff and players is a positive to me.

100% this. Would like to see him under Marti rather than craning his neck under GA.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:15 - Jan 24 with 2834 viewsDavieQPR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:56 - Jan 24 by CroydonCaptJack

100% this. Would like to see him under Marti rather than craning his neck under GA.

Selective memories at play here. Tim had the occasional good flashes but mainly gave the ball away leading to dangerous situations. We can't afford players that attract comments like 'well he's still learning' and 'well he's young'.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 2739 viewsLblock

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:15 - Jan 24 by DavieQPR

Selective memories at play here. Tim had the occasional good flashes but mainly gave the ball away leading to dangerous situations. We can't afford players that attract comments like 'well he's still learning' and 'well he's young'.

This.

Definitely a player in there

I'd sooner he didn't learn his trade taking us down, unless we're keeping him for an assault on League One (where the ball will go over his head... a lot).

Once he learns not to be distracted by the occasional passing butterfly I'm sure he'll have a good career

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:30 - Jan 24 with 2698 viewsslmrstid

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:52 - Jan 24 by Antti_Heinola

Come on Clive, there are only a finite number of players bonkers enough to want to play for us. When the pool is that shallow, sometimes you have to re-use the water. or something.

Saltburn-esque.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:18 - Jan 24 with 2405 viewskensalriser

Those are the rules.

Is Nahki Wells available for a loan?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 2272 viewsDannyPaddox

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:18 - Jan 24 by kensalriser

Those are the rules.

Tomorrow the club release one of those teasy-reveal video announcements. Question of Sport style extreme close-ups of someone perusing the shelves at Greggs. But who’s that, face obscured by a sausage roll? It’s … its … it’s the return of Jordan Hugill!
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:40 - Jan 24 with 2260 viewsslmrstid

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:18 - Jan 24 by kensalriser

Those are the rules.

I reckon Peter Crouch spent more time being linked with a return to us in the latter years of his career than he actually spent playing for us!
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:59 - Jan 24 with 2153 viewsLazyFan

Tim is a very good player, the problem is, he's an attacking mid who thinks he can play DMC. He cannot.
We don't really need this type of player, as we play with 2 wingers, 2 forwards and 2 DMC's.

If we were to change formation to 1 forward, 2 wingers, 2 DMC's and 1 AMC we still don't need him, as we can put in AMC Chair, Willock, EDB or even if desperate Colback can step and play that role scoring goals.

We need a forward who scores goals with half chances. Then we need a DMC, who dominates games like Colback can, but better and to replace Colback who gets injured or banned.

Tim sells himself as a DMC, he is not and playing him there exposes us massively. AMC, yep he's great, ghosts past players, great at fast breakaways, silky passing but we don't play with an AMC and even if we did, we still need those other two players before that.

Tim was not great in his loan as we played him at DMC too often, played as an AMC against Watford and we saw how he won us the game. Be interested in signing him after those, but we have bigger needs elsewhere.

This would be a high-risk signing for us.

zzzzzzzzzz

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 2109 viewslassel

I mean qpr are currently asking clubs for loans whereby we won’t be paying any loan fee, only covering wages.

The pickings are especially slim in this scenario so Iroegbunam who Villa have openly said needs to go out and play is about as good as we are likely to be able to snag.

City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. aren’t sending us their best kids without a loan fee, no matter how rated Marti is.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 16:13 - Jan 24 with 2080 viewsBklynRanger

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 15:59 - Jan 24 by LazyFan

Tim is a very good player, the problem is, he's an attacking mid who thinks he can play DMC. He cannot.
We don't really need this type of player, as we play with 2 wingers, 2 forwards and 2 DMC's.

If we were to change formation to 1 forward, 2 wingers, 2 DMC's and 1 AMC we still don't need him, as we can put in AMC Chair, Willock, EDB or even if desperate Colback can step and play that role scoring goals.

We need a forward who scores goals with half chances. Then we need a DMC, who dominates games like Colback can, but better and to replace Colback who gets injured or banned.

Tim sells himself as a DMC, he is not and playing him there exposes us massively. AMC, yep he's great, ghosts past players, great at fast breakaways, silky passing but we don't play with an AMC and even if we did, we still need those other two players before that.

Tim was not great in his loan as we played him at DMC too often, played as an AMC against Watford and we saw how he won us the game. Be interested in signing him after those, but we have bigger needs elsewhere.

This would be a high-risk signing for us.

Agree with all of that analysis, Lazy. Except that I think Marti could find a way to play to his strengths.

Whether or not he should find a way to do that is probably your point - but I'd assume if he did come back it would be because MC felt that he would make a big positive difference.

Not that he will come back of course - we're all just very bored...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024