Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A horrible new low — Report 00:11 - Mar 16 with 7617 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59836
A horrible new low — Report on 07:48 - Mar 16 with 4339 viewsenfieldargh

I had a feeling prior to te Watford game that we hadnt had a real hiding, well we have now , can it get any worse?

Going to read your report now, hopefully it will cheer me up a bit

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

A horrible new low — Report on 08:40 - Mar 16 with 4146 viewsenfieldargh

THe night of the Zebruga Ferry disaster I suffered pain like nothing I had experienced before. I had a kidney stone. I was in agony all night throwing my guts up doubled over feeling like I had swallowed molten larva. I had the TV on watching the news unfold of the catastrophe in the dark freezing cold sea water.

The pain I'm told by my wife was probably half as much as giving birth so I'm glad I wasnt born with tits and a fanny(I've got tits now somehow).

That was an awful night one I wont forget as those who lost loved ones.

The QPR performance while not comparable to that disaster was almost as painful as the Kidney stone. Once the stone was passed that pain dissapeared at once.

Will this lot manage to pass the ball as well as I passed my kidney stone?

I got taken to Barnet General unconcious from the pain and woke up in a ward a day later. When I opened my eyes I was in a ward of mostly elderly men. I noticed that as they were sat up in bed there were no lumps further down under their blankets as I had been put in a ward mostly filled with amputees. Christ on a bike!!! Thank the lord they hadnt taken my legs away. (Oh Lucky Man)

Thanks for the painful report and rekindling one of the worst nights of my life, hard to differenciate

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

A horrible new low — Report on 08:48 - Mar 16 with 4093 viewsnix

Have to agree with every word.

The thing about Watford was not just the win but the commitment. To get to every ball, to cut out the danger, to mark your opponents out of the game.

Totally missing here and there are no excuses for that.

Yes the ref stunk out the place but it just means you have to work even harder than you would normally, not sulk and give up.

And we need to do anything we can to get Dickie out of the firing line for a bit. He looks shot to pieces.
A horrible new low — Report on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 3918 viewsHayesender

My only gripe with that report is you giving Dozzel a 1

Poll: Shamima Beghum

A horrible new low — Report on 10:02 - Mar 16 with 3783 viewsdaveB

I had a fiver at half time on the draw, despite how god awful we were in that first half we still scored one and missed 2 good chances so I thought if we got the next goal they might crumble. That went well.

I felt kind of numb after the game, not really angry just tired and worn down by it all but as time is going on I just feel more and more angry

Among one of the million celebratory videos the club put out at the weekend one was the players coming over to the fans, have a look at Diengs face compared to his reactions to any sort of win last season. I thought it was odd at the time but Something not right with him at the moment, looks a very different character to the one from last year. There is absolutely no professional pride in some of those players, I agree with Clive this won't be the last time they do this
A horrible new low — Report on 10:03 - Mar 16 with 3781 viewsQPROslo

My main gripe would be ging Amos a 3. I thought he was with Dickie the worst performer of the evening. I guess Amos has some excuse in that he has hardly played in a long time.
A horrible new low — Report on 10:09 - Mar 16 with 3746 viewsDorse

The lesser-spotted zero rating. Difficult to disagree after the team served up that hearty bowl-full of clotted shit with all the class and elan of a drunk Jocky Wilson attempting to pole dance for the disapproving Belper and Matlock Women's Institute.

There is a fine line between tragedy and comedy, personified in this instance by a collection of malfunctioning Corby trouser presses masquerading as a professional football team.

If I wasn't already despondent, I would be now.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A horrible new low — Report on 10:11 - Mar 16 with 3731 viewsNorthernr

A horrible new low — Report on 10:03 - Mar 16 by QPROslo

My main gripe would be ging Amos a 3. I thought he was with Dickie the worst performer of the evening. I guess Amos has some excuse in that he has hardly played in a long time.

Amos only played the last 30 minutes, by which point we were already 5-1 down. Bit of a stretch to say he was the worst performer.
Login to get fewer ads

A horrible new low — Report on 10:23 - Mar 16 with 3666 viewsngbqpr

A horrible new low — Report on 10:02 - Mar 16 by daveB

I had a fiver at half time on the draw, despite how god awful we were in that first half we still scored one and missed 2 good chances so I thought if we got the next goal they might crumble. That went well.

I felt kind of numb after the game, not really angry just tired and worn down by it all but as time is going on I just feel more and more angry

Among one of the million celebratory videos the club put out at the weekend one was the players coming over to the fans, have a look at Diengs face compared to his reactions to any sort of win last season. I thought it was odd at the time but Something not right with him at the moment, looks a very different character to the one from last year. There is absolutely no professional pride in some of those players, I agree with Clive this won't be the last time they do this

I'm a massive Dieng fan.

I don't agree with a lot of the stick he's had on here this season, I feel he remains one of the best in the Championship. Let's face it, we've seen major howlers from the likes of Alisson, Ederson, Lloris this season, all keepers make them.

I completely missed the 'flashing the cash on a post-match night out' scandal, so that didn't influence my thinking.

Even with the third goal the other night, watching the replay, I was more nonplussed by the fact their player could roll it in at snail's pace from 20 yards than by Seny dropping it in a collision.

BUT...but...yes Dave, I noticed this too, not just on the club videos, but on the day. He's always been one of the most enthusiastic ones to celebrate a good result - but he looked disinterested, hacked off, or both.

On the plus side, if he doesn't want to be here any more...he's one who, despite his relative inconsistency this season, we should still get a few much needed bob for.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

A horrible new low — Report on 10:24 - Mar 16 with 3658 viewsbosh67

One of the things about the Watford game from much of the season was work rate.

Apart from that on the few occasions I have seen us play, even under Beale we tended to saunter about. Sauntering seems to be something this bunch are good at. It always surprises me when we see the behind the scenes training sessions that they appear to be running, sprinting, doing things in a relatively fast way. Perhaps those are just things that are done for the cameras and that apart from those moments they go on random saunters, probably whilst doing something on their phones.

Apart from Saturday, if we lose the ball there is an air of light sauntering about any effort to win it back. Why waste the energy?

I think Gareth made a mistake trying to bond the lads with the Haka chap. What we really need is a witch doctor who some how exorcises the malaise that has generally set in. If he can't do that at least confiscate their phones, especially during matches.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A horrible new low — Report on 10:28 - Mar 16 with 3629 viewsRangersw12

A horrible new low — Report on 10:02 - Mar 16 by daveB

I think l there are some bad apples at the club who have influenced the lesser mentally assured players.

We had none of this under Warburton where the same players bought into the club and although same issues presents set pieces etc we never capitulated like they have since October.

Maybe it's a case of them all think we're going nowhere as a club and they want to leave. Easier to motivate players when they're in the way up in a development cycle than got to a ceiling and need new challenges
A horrible new low — Report on 10:36 - Mar 16 with 3595 viewsbosh67

A horrible new low — Report on 10:28 - Mar 16 by Rangersw12

I think l there are some bad apples at the club who have influenced the lesser mentally assured players.

We had none of this under Warburton where the same players bought into the club and although same issues presents set pieces etc we never capitulated like they have since October.

Maybe it's a case of them all think we're going nowhere as a club and they want to leave. Easier to motivate players when they're in the way up in a development cycle than got to a ceiling and need new challenges

I think people now underplay the disruption that Beale's leaving caused.

Players felt let down and then as our season has unravelled they have lost confidence and belief. On top of that Beale brought in a number of crocks and that has caused us real issues.

The fact that we are in a relegation battle having been top and seemingly cruising has led to a number of our players wanting out. I think you are right in that a number of the players think we are going nowhere and want to jump off.

Also players and agents aren't blind to the financial situation. They read the papers and the websites. It's a club falling rapidly on the pitch and off it with a spectre of fines and points deductions down the line. I can almost hear agents saying, just keep fit and out of trouble until the end of the season and we'll get you out.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2023 10:38]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A horrible new low — Report on 10:37 - Mar 16 with 3587 viewsTheChef

A horrible new low — Report on 10:36 - Mar 16 by bosh67

Players felt let down and then as our season has unravelled they have lost confidence and belief. On top of that Beale brought in a number of crocks and that has caused us real issues.

The fact that we are in a relegation battle having been top and seemingly cruising has led to a number of our players wanting out. I think you are right in that a number of the players think we are going nowhere and want to jump off.

Also players and agents aren't blind to the financial situation. They read the papers and the websites. It's a club falling rapidly on the pitch and off it with a spectre of fines and points deductions down the line. I can almost hear agents saying, just keep fit and out of trouble until the end of the season and we'll get you out.

"I think you are right in that a number of the players think we are going nowhere and want to jump off."

Seems to be the case for some of our fans too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A horrible new low — Report on 10:39 - Mar 16 with 3558 viewsdaveB

A horrible new low — Report on 10:36 - Mar 16 by bosh67

Beale looks like he performed a minor miracle getting this lot to the top of the league
A horrible new low — Report on 10:41 - Mar 16 with 3536 viewsTheChef

A horrible new low — Report on 10:39 - Mar 16 by daveB

Beale looks like he performed a minor miracle getting this lot to the top of the league

Well we all know his snake oil salesman patter is very effective.

Plus he brought in his own players who at that point were keen to play and put a shift in.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A horrible new low — Report on 10:48 - Mar 16 with 3471 viewsParkRoyalR

A horrible new low — Report on 10:11 - Mar 16 by Northernr

Amos only played the last 30 minutes, by which point we were already 5-1 down. Bit of a stretch to say he was the worst performer.

Northern,

Thanks for write up, what a high to what a low, and I'm hoping you didnt go to the game, because if you did, and you read below, please tell me to do one!

But I do think your Amos is my Dykes, in that you do tend to slightly over-rate him (likely on the basis he does actually run, try to break the line and always be an option to cover a man or take a pass) I like the lad but his lack of be able to play on the turn is a big achilles for a midfielder imo (plus his unfortunate injury record)

But in defence of my man Lyndon, he put in an excellent cross and assist before the Centre Halves were set (note to Ilias) for Martin's goal and Martin should have scored from a similar cross earlier from Dykes before that, two early crosses into the box, whatever next..

Thought the comment re his covering for their 1st goal was slightly harsh as did make first clearance and then did at least turn and run with pace and purpose to defend (note to Dickie and comapre to his amble back for their 2nd goal) and think cut-back cross went through his outstretched leg, altho could have bundled the lad into touch maybe and done better,

For a man who created what should have been 2 assists and went again 3 days after a full-on 60 minutes on Saturday so soon after his lay-off, 2 is very harsh imo.
A horrible new low — Report on 10:50 - Mar 16 with 3465 viewsParkRoyalR

I'd actually give the credit for that to Chris Willock.
A horrible new low — Report on 10:54 - Mar 16 with 3429 viewsNorthernr

Ok well let's go wild and swap Amos and Dykes marks around then shall we?
A horrible new low — Report on 11:02 - Mar 16 with 3385 viewsParkRoyalR

A horrible new low — Report on 10:54 - Mar 16 by Northernr

Ok well let's go wild and swap Amos and Dykes marks around then shall we?

Very funny (don't now how to do emoji's), maybe the first time ever for a half-mark and go 2.5 each!
A horrible new low — Report on 11:39 - Mar 16 with 3220 viewslave16

A horrible new low — Report on 11:02 - Mar 16 by ParkRoyalR

Very funny (don't now how to do emoji's), maybe the first time ever for a half-mark and go 2.5 each!

Ahh now lads the results may be terrible but sure the reports are great

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

A horrible new low — Report on 11:56 - Mar 16 with 3139 viewsdaveB

I thought Amos was awful when he came on but is all relative, the game was over and his awful was still a lot better than a lot of the others
A horrible new low — Report on 12:03 - Mar 16 with 3117 viewstoboboly

An excellent report (well you know what I mean) and a truly farcical season just keeps on giving.

You may as well copy and paste this for next season should we stay up and Ainsworth isn't given a whole new squad to work with.

I'm amazed that we have been crap against any form of set piece for years and years and very rarely threaten from our own and yet no matter the manager, the player, the coaching staff it never, ever seems to improve.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

A horrible new low — Report on 12:05 - Mar 16 with 3103 viewsWegerles_Stairs

For all his shortcomings, I'm really seeing Warburton in a different light now. Despite working under the dopey DoF and his PE teachers, he still made us competitive and got us playing good football. Yes, we fell apart at the back end of last season but it was nothing like this.
A horrible new low — Report on 12:15 - Mar 16 with 3070 viewsThird_Division_South

But it wasn’t this lot was it Dave? Not much of an excuse for Tuesday I know but that lot had Paal, Laird, Balogun and JCS as a back four and Chair and Willock playing.
A horrible new low — Report on 12:16 - Mar 16 with 3056 viewsParkRoyalR

A horrible new low — Report on 12:05 - Mar 16 by Wegerles_Stairs

For all his shortcomings, I'm really seeing Warburton in a different light now. Despite working under the dopey DoF and his PE teachers, he still made us competitive and got us playing good football. Yes, we fell apart at the back end of last season but it was nothing like this.

I always think back to that pre-season friendly at Borehamwood away with Oteh and Shodipo leading our attack and genuinely thinking Borehamwood had a better squad than we had,

Warburton worked a miracle to get us to where he did in such a short space of time imo, don't want to go there, but I for one agree with Simon Jordan comments on his contract not being renewed, saying he was a victim of his over-achievements.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024