Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A horrible new low — Report 00:11 - Mar 16 with 7699 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59836
A horrible new low — Report on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 702 viewsManinBlack

A horrible new low — Report on 20:19 - Mar 16 by nomar

The result didn’t overly shock me. It was more disgust and dismay at how good we can make genuinely awful teams look.

Most weekends now I shake my head because I genuinely don’t think that, if someone gave you a ‘Brewster’s Millions’ type challenge where you have to actually assemble the worst team you could possibly put together and try and lose every game you play, you’d genuinely be able to do it.

Some way, somehow, they’d win games even when they were flat out trying to lose.

But, this lot….. they have genuinely mastered this challenge. The only thing that amazes me is that they can consistently be the most inept, useless, disinterested bunch of professional footballers anyone on this planet will ever witness.

You truly couldn’t make a worse team if your life depended on it.

Exactly how I feel. Right now I think this group of players should all retire and take up new careers. They actually look like a non league side. I totally agree with the write up and the verdict this is likely to happen again and Burnley would look a good bet as a good old bonus game. Perhaps we can do another West Brom performance and concede six in one half at Turf Moor, one of those grounds where we usually lose anyway.

I suppose we had to keep up the averages. Game after game we let in three, then an unexpected blank, so we got back on track conceding six to get back to the three goals conceded each game ratio.

Our away form has disintegrated to the extent I cannot see us getting anything in the games left away. By contrast Luton are challenging Burnley for the best away record in the division and are something like 21 points ahead of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024