Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti-Northern songs 14:34 - Aug 22 with 11889 viewsScouse_R

Being a Scouse-R with a season ticket in Ellerslie Road (thanks to my 15 year-old son, who has been taking me to LR for the last 9 seasons), I have always felt a tad uncomfortable when the anti-Northerm songs come out against teams like Barnsley. I already feel like a bit of an alien at Rangers (my son has a 'southern' accent, so he's ok) so the anti-Northern songs can really make me wince. I usually shuffle around awkwardly when they come out.
Anyway, I got so carried away in the second half yesterday that I actually joined in and became an honorary Londoner!
Anti-Northern songs on 08:42 - Aug 24 with 827 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘My old man said be a Oxford man I said ablatisque testiculis est puer es cunnus‘
Anti-Northern songs on 08:43 - Aug 24 with 817 viewsdistortR

Anti-Northern songs on 08:42 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

‘My old man said be a Oxford man I said ablatisque testiculis est puer es cunnus‘

Anti-Northern songs on 08:54 - Aug 24 with 785 viewslondonscottish

Anti-Northern songs on 22:05 - Aug 23 by Mick_S

Oxford are northerners tomorrow. You’re not rowing anymore, you’re not rowing anymore.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Anti-Northern songs on 09:13 - Aug 24 with 771 viewsBacon

Anti-Northern songs on 14:48 - Aug 23 by Rangersw12

Surely you just explain to him that it wasn't aimed at him!?

I have done - and will continue to let him know it isn't personal and just what fans sing as a joke.

Hopefully he will come round and understand.
Anti-Northern songs on 09:16 - Aug 24 with 763 viewsLoftgirl

Anti-Northern songs on 09:13 - Aug 24 by Bacon

I have done - and will continue to let him know it isn't personal and just what fans sing as a joke.

Hopefully he will come round and understand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024