Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 33566 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 15:43 - Dec 17 with 3214 viewsstevec

He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

This is bad news sadly. Those cnts, as they've done many times before, will suddenly start playing now they've got him the sack. No doubt Mr Chelsea himself, the captain leader legend, will suddenly stop looking so old and slow and go back to being the best defender in the country now he and his mates deliberately playing badly, deliberately making Chelsea lose, has got rid of the manager - again. Exactly the kind of captain and leader any club needs - one who's willing to phone it in for months at a time, and let the team lose, because he has a personal issue with the man in charge.

Hazard too, no doubt about to be the league's best player again having played like a fcking moron all year. Maybe they'll bring the doctor back so he can start scoring off the field again as well.

What a horrible bunch of scum they all are.

Thank the Lord that kind of thing never happens down here
He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 3202 viewsFredManRave

He'll end up at Luton...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 3194 viewsPhildo

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.
And it was funniest watching stuff like this...

I like the way his little cheeks flush red at one point. I actually think he made an accident in his pants at that moment.
He`s GONE on 15:46 - Dec 17 with 3189 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 by Phildo

I like the way his little cheeks flush red at one point. I actually think he made an accident in his pants at that moment.

He did say don't get him started. Don't get him fcking started.
He`s GONE on 15:47 - Dec 17 with 3178 viewsitsbiga

I was enjoying watching him squirm every week.
Bet players want to leave like rats from a sinking ship in Jan.
Oh I hope Chelshit implode.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

He`s GONE on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 3133 viewspaesanu

It's been an enjoyable romp watching the pantomine under the Bridge.

Very much liking the idea that he gets snapped up by one of the Manc teams and then stick it to them lot every chance he gets!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

He`s GONE on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 3093 viewsMick_S

“Last season I did phenomenal work,” he explained on Monday night. “Sometimes I find myself thinking that last season I did such an amazing job I brought players to a level that is not their level and, if this is true, I brought them to such a level where this season they couldn’t keep the super motivation to be leaders and champions.”

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

He`s GONE on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 3093 viewsMytch_QPR

He`s GONE on 15:47 - Dec 17 by itsbiga

I was enjoying watching him squirm every week.
Bet players want to leave like rats from a sinking ship in Jan.
Oh I hope Chelshit implode.

From what I've heard the fallout from the Nurse Eva situation could rumble on for a bit (allegedly). Apparently more than one player involved - sounds like they've got the toxic issues in the dressing room this time.

Hopefully it will continue to be the gift that keeps giving.

Wouldn't rule out Brendan Rodgers as an interim with his previous connections at the Bridge Of Sighs - be interesting to watch him tell John Terry he's 'interimming'

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 3090 viewsPlanetHonneywood

All four west London clubs in the space of a few weeks - thus far, I know which one looks like coming out of it best!

Shame he's gone really, they'll get some new manager bounce for sure. Interesting if Matic and/or Fabregas goes in January.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

He`s GONE on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2991 viewsN12Hoop

He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 by Phildo

I'm not sure i've ever seen anyone turn that red. I was wondering if he was human or some kind of creature from outer space in a human skin. He needs to get to a doctor for sure.

I love the fact that he nearly combusts whilst spewing hatred towards Ivanovic who was absolutely outstanding a few short months ago and instrumental in winning the league title. Nothing like a bit of loyalty.

It just proves that all these so called fans are scum and really ought to be put down. If the RAF need some target practice I'm not sure there would be many objections to using Stamford Bridge on a Saturday afternoon.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

He`s GONE on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 2988 viewsTheBlob

Just as long as it ain't Marcelo Bielsa.That would be like a kick in the bollocks following an hour's tickling.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 16:31]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

He`s GONE on 16:30 - Dec 17 with 2969 viewsCopenranger

F sake, they were only a few lost points away from doing worse than we did last season :)
He`s GONE on 16:32 - Dec 17 with 2955 viewsKonk

Offical statement from WH Smith - 17th December 2015

In light of today's events in Cobham, all staff leave has been cancelled with immediate effect throughout Southern England. Stores will be operating extended opening hours in the run up to Chelsea Football Club's next home fixture, and staff have been drafted in from other regions to assist with the anticipated demand. Stock of Felt tip pens, colouring pencils and A4 jitter pads are also been reallocated from stores outside the South-East in a bid to ensure there is sufficient stock to meet our customer's needs at this difficult time.

Surrey police tweet: Surrey locals advised not to leave bed sheets on washing lines until after CFC's next home game.#lockupyourbedlinen
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 16:34]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 2924 viewsGloucs_R

and the moral of this story is....

Dont alienate your staff, even less so if they are having an affair with a player.

Obviously the above line has nothing whatsoever to do with Chelsea FC

Poll: Are we staying up?

He`s GONE on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 2923 viewssouthbrookstreet

He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

This is bad news sadly. Those cnts, as they've done many times before, will suddenly start playing now they've got him the sack. No doubt Mr Chelsea himself, the captain leader legend, will suddenly stop looking so old and slow and go back to being the best defender in the country now he and his mates deliberately playing badly, deliberately making Chelsea lose, has got rid of the manager - again. Exactly the kind of captain and leader any club needs - one who's willing to phone it in for months at a time, and let the team lose, because he has a personal issue with the man in charge.

Hazard too, no doubt about to be the league's best player again having played like a fcking moron all year. Maybe they'll bring the doctor back so he can start scoring off the field again as well.

What a horrible bunch of scum they all are.

You're spot on northernr this is really bad news.. they would have gone down, the players did not wanna play for him.. the only way is up now sadly to say
He`s GONE on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 2856 viewsRangersDave

The special one? Maybe the special needs one now?

Twice from the scum? Who's been sacked twice from a premier league team? Lol
Some smart fck is going to tell me a whole list now, while I gloat and laugh again at Chelsea you tube . Lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

He`s GONE on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 2805 viewsMytch_QPR

He`s GONE on 16:32 - Dec 17 by Konk

Offical statement from WH Smith - 17th December 2015

In light of today's events in Cobham, all staff leave has been cancelled with immediate effect throughout Southern England. Stores will be operating extended opening hours in the run up to Chelsea Football Club's next home fixture, and staff have been drafted in from other regions to assist with the anticipated demand. Stock of Felt tip pens, colouring pencils and A4 jitter pads are also been reallocated from stores outside the South-East in a bid to ensure there is sufficient stock to meet our customer's needs at this difficult time.

Surrey police tweet: Surrey locals advised not to leave bed sheets on washing lines until after CFC's next home game.#lockupyourbedlinen
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 16:34]

Other than 'Always Special To Us' (or something similar) or 'Burn Witch Eva' I'm trying to think what they'd write when they put crayon to paper / bed linen.

What do you reckon?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

He`s GONE on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 2754 viewsShotKneesHoop

He`s GONE on 15:01 - Dec 17 by Phildo

Where did it all go right?

lovely owner
lovely team
lovely fans
lovely ex manager

Please let Harry take over in an acting capacity

Redknobb as Interim. Triffick. Top, top, top position to bung a few brownies around. Team spirit would be phentestik, just phentestik.

That would be perfect. With r'SWiPe as captain and the Greasy Waiter and the Orange One as shareholders, who could want for more?

What toss pot would want that job?

Rednobb!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 17:22]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

He`s GONE on 17:21 - Dec 17 with 2745 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 17:18 - Dec 17 by ShotKneesHoop

Redknobb as Interim. Triffick. Top, top, top position to bung a few brownies around. Team spirit would be phentestik, just phentestik.

That would be perfect. With r'SWiPe as captain and the Greasy Waiter and the Orange One as shareholders, who could want for more?

What toss pot would want that job?

Rednobb!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 17:22]

Redknapp going to Chelsea would be a disaster for us. They'd immediately sweep everything else aside and complete treble after treble after treble. After all, as he told us so often, it's not about managers or tactics or systems, it's about players. Chelsea won the league last year because they had the best players. Those players are all still there now. So with Harry's famed man management and Bondy's coaching expertise I can't see them ever losing again.

Mind you, I'm sure he'd need to bring in a couple in January, though you'd have to ask the chairman about it, he deals with all of that.
He`s GONE on 17:28 - Dec 17 with 2729 viewsichbinnaughty

The cund
He`s GONE on 17:37 - Dec 17 with 2707 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm one of those who would have preferred if he stayed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

He`s GONE on 17:49 - Dec 17 with 2677 viewsPommyhoop

He`s GONE on 17:37 - Dec 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm one of those who would have preferred if he stayed.

Yep me too. After his statement about being ' betrayed' by the players it was obvious they were
in full revolt. Like Norf said they had stopped playing for him.
F'ck, just until after the transfer window would've been nice.They are going to 'bounce' for the new manager for sure. Gutted

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

He`s GONE on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 2657 viewsQPR1882

He`s GONE on 15:58 - Dec 17 by PlanetHonneywood

All four west London clubs in the space of a few weeks - thus far, I know which one looks like coming out of it best!

Shame he's gone really, they'll get some new manager bounce for sure. Interesting if Matic and/or Fabregas goes in January.

Four West London clubs ?
He`s GONE on 17:57 - Dec 17 with 2649 viewsstuabd

I can't believe that this is the top story on the front page of the Guardian. Sports ok, but the front page?
He`s GONE on 18:02 - Dec 17 with 2632 viewsWilloW4

He`s GONE on 17:57 - Dec 17 by stuabd

I can't believe that this is the top story on the front page of the Guardian. Sports ok, but the front page?

Top story on bbcs national news as well, unbelievable .!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024