Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 34403 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 3892 viewshoof_hearted

He`s GONE on 15:13 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Villas Boas. Terry was ruled out for three months with an injury a fortnight before AVB was sacked, then played in Di Matteo's first match at Birmingham.

Some of them deserve Oscars for the feigning they do. It really is under rated.
He`s GONE on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 3879 viewsTacticalR

He`s GONE on 15:11 - Dec 17 by Jigsore

spare a thought for Brian McDermott who is probably doing a press conference to an empty room right now

That's normal for Brian McDermott's press conferences.

Air hostess clique

He`s GONE on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 3874 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.
And it was funniest watching stuff like this...

These people are brilliant. You’d think the dopey, entitled cu nt had spent the last fifty years watching Cowdenbeath rather than the reigning Premier League champions and a team who’ve won about sixty-eight trophies in the time he’s been supporting Chelsea. What an absolute roaster.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 15:18 - Dec 17 with 3853 viewsJigsore

He`s GONE on 15:16 - Dec 17 by TacticalR

That's normal for Brian McDermott's press conferences.

now look what you've done

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

He`s GONE on 15:22 - Dec 17 with 3813 viewsbosh67

As amusing as it may be I think that Chelsea have made a bad decision letting him go. I think he would have turned it around but a new manager is not going to fancy the idea of getting that lot top 4 this season because if they don't they will be out as well. Pep is going to Man City so Ancelotti must be the main candidate there. However, he's moved to Canada so that may not work for them either.

Chris Ramsey is available!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

He`s GONE on 15:24 - Dec 17 with 3783 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can we get him in , pay off JFH one year rolling ....
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 15:27]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

He`s GONE on 15:31 - Dec 17 with 3722 viewsessextaxiboy

He`s GONE on 15:22 - Dec 17 by bosh67

As amusing as it may be I think that Chelsea have made a bad decision letting him go. I think he would have turned it around but a new manager is not going to fancy the idea of getting that lot top 4 this season because if they don't they will be out as well. Pep is going to Man City so Ancelotti must be the main candidate there. However, he's moved to Canada so that may not work for them either.

I was at Gatwick a couple of weeks ago and Diego Simeone came through .I think he is one of the bookies favourites ?
He`s GONE on 15:32 - Dec 17 with 3720 viewshoof_hearted

It's going to be very interesting watching them against Sunderland this weekend. If the players suddenly become world beaters then the fans could turn against them and sour the atmosphere because they love old Moany through thick and thin. Probably just make a scapegoat of Fabregas and praise the others for their loyalty especially captain, bleeder, bellend.
Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 15:32 - Dec 17 with 3713 viewsJeff

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.

ACTUALLY CRYING!

Can we not knock it?

He`s GONE on 15:33 - Dec 17 with 3704 viewsthemodfather

shame, he hadn't finished the job, taking that shower DOWN!
He`s GONE on 15:33 - Dec 17 with 3701 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 15:32 - Dec 17 by Jeff

ACTUALLY CRYING!

Mate that YouTube channel is liquid gold.
He`s GONE on 15:34 - Dec 17 with 3701 viewsdixiedean

He`s GONE on 15:24 - Dec 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Can we get him in , pay off JFH one year rolling ....
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 15:27]

you are indeed in need of help . I'm sure you were joking though
He`s GONE on 15:34 - Dec 17 with 3164 viewsjamois

If I was the board at Man Utd I would be sacking LVG and appointing Mourinho immediately. He wanted to go there in the first place anyway. Could be a masterstroke.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

He`s GONE on 15:35 - Dec 17 with 3160 viewsfrancisbowles

I would imagine they have someone permanent lined up in order to assess and review before the window opens.
He`s GONE on 15:36 - Dec 17 with 3155 viewshoof_hearted

He`s GONE on 15:31 - Dec 17 by essextaxiboy

I was at Gatwick a couple of weeks ago and Diego Simeone came through .I think he is one of the bookies favourites ?

Could be why Costa has been doing his best to help the "goals for" column stay untroubled and speed up getting his old gaffer back. He's a good fit what with him being a prize knut too. Can it happen before the summer?
He`s GONE on 15:36 - Dec 17 with 3153 viewssimmo

1:06 in - I pissed myself.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

He`s GONE on 15:38 - Dec 17 with 3137 views1BobbyHazell

I'm obviously going to savour the moment.

But watching two things you loathe endure such weekly misery together was uplifting to the soul. I'll now have to visualise Jeremy Kyle and George Osborne handcuffed together being slapped, alternately, around the face by a smelly kipper for 90 minutes every weekend as a pleasant but still less fulfilling replacement.

Ps If you don't like laughing until piss comes out don't listen to the talksport phone in right now.
He`s GONE on 15:39 - Dec 17 with 3133 views2Thomas2Bowles

He`s GONE on 15:34 - Dec 17 by jamois

If I was the board at Man Utd I would be sacking LVG and appointing Mourinho immediately. He wanted to go there in the first place anyway. Could be a masterstroke.

Yep

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

He`s GONE on 15:39 - Dec 17 with 3128 viewshoof_hearted

He`s GONE on 15:34 - Dec 17 by jamois

...oh please let it happen. Or Citeh. It would be so funny to see him winning for other clubs while Chelsea have a few years of mid table struggles followed by relegation...

Tablets nurse.
He`s GONE on 15:40 - Dec 17 with 3112 viewsBrightonhoop

He`s GONE on 15:22 - Dec 17 by bosh67

It's got 'Arry written all over it, hasn't it?
He`s GONE on 15:40 - Dec 17 with 3107 viewshoof_hearted

He`s GONE on 15:38 - Dec 17 by 1BobbyHazell

I'm obviously going to savour the moment.

But watching two things you loathe endure such weekly misery together was uplifting to the soul. I'll now have to visualise Jeremy Kyle and George Osborne handcuffed together being slapped, alternately, around the face by a smelly kipper for 90 minutes every weekend as a pleasant but still less fulfilling replacement.

Ps If you don't like laughing until piss comes out don't listen to the talksport phone in right now.

Is Andy Jacobs sobbing?
He`s GONE on 15:42 - Dec 17 with 3095 viewsA40Bosh

This is where I agree with the Greater Bosh.

Now, firstly putting all the Chelscum, JT hatred and comedy value for a minute, from a purely football intelligence perspective you have to leave the Special One in place to prove that he is the Special One - and not allow those that believe he has just benefited over the years from surfing on the waves of success created by his predecessors to say I told you so prematurely.

Ok, so if he turns it around and gets them top 4 or top 6, everyone on here hates Chelsea and JM and JT even more than "we" already do, but then he proves that he IS a good if not great manager.

If the slump continued and we all got the final laugh as they end up being relegated then we get to watch him continue to implode until he loses the plot to the extent that he makes Nigel Pearson seem like a cool and calm collected human being.

I have to admit that I did enjoy JM first time around and found his attempts at psycho babble warfare entertaining, but more recently when things aren't going well, the cockiness has disappeared to be replaced by sniping cynical bitterness and he has let himself down continually.

Maybe he has done enough to damage his reputation but the smoke blown up his arris on the official statement on the CFC website today will give him more ammo to say that he could have turned it around and he will then eventually get another job somewhere else on the whining pretence that it was all CFC and the players' fault.

He should not have returned, they do warn you about that, but he has done himself no favours - at the end he looked and acted like a man in trouble.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 15:45]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

He`s GONE on 15:43 - Dec 17 with 3300 viewsstevec

He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

This is bad news sadly. Those cnts, as they've done many times before, will suddenly start playing now they've got him the sack. No doubt Mr Chelsea himself, the captain leader legend, will suddenly stop looking so old and slow and go back to being the best defender in the country now he and his mates deliberately playing badly, deliberately making Chelsea lose, has got rid of the manager - again. Exactly the kind of captain and leader any club needs - one who's willing to phone it in for months at a time, and let the team lose, because he has a personal issue with the man in charge.

Hazard too, no doubt about to be the league's best player again having played like a fcking moron all year. Maybe they'll bring the doctor back so he can start scoring off the field again as well.

What a horrible bunch of scum they all are.

Thank the Lord that kind of thing never happens down here
He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 3288 viewsFredManRave

He'll end up at Luton...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

He`s GONE on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 3280 viewsPhildo

I like the way his little cheeks flush red at one point. I actually think he made an accident in his pants at that moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024