Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fred 20:20 - Aug 25 with 960 viewsjanegallagher

Hope everything ok with you pal. Not heard from you for a while xx

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fred on 14:07 - Aug 29 with 941 viewsspell_chekker

Get back to match fitness soon Fred.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fred on 14:36 - Aug 29 with 931 viewsspudgun

Fred on 14:07 - Aug 29 by spell_chekker

Get back to match fitness soon Fred.

Yep, it`s a shame we don`t see more of you on here, Fred.

All the best...
Fred on 15:50 - Aug 29 with 924 views3goalsfred

Fred on 14:36 - Aug 29 by spudgun

Yep, it`s a shame we don`t see more of you on here, Fred.

All the best...

Jane, spellchekker, spud

I’m getting to games again now and I'll be there on Saturday, so things on the up. If any of you see a broken down old git shuffling around between the bar, the pie cabinet and Block P it could be me! Not that bad really but you get the idea.

Thanks for your thoughts. I’ll get posting again!

Cheers all

Fred
Fred on 15:57 - Aug 29 with 922 viewsspell_chekker

Fred on 15:50 - Aug 29 by 3goalsfred

Jane, spellchekker, spud

I’m getting to games again now and I'll be there on Saturday, so things on the up. If any of you see a broken down old git shuffling around between the bar, the pie cabinet and Block P it could be me! Not that bad really but you get the idea.

Thanks for your thoughts. I’ll get posting again!

Cheers all

Fred

Good to hear you're on the mend.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fred on 16:14 - Aug 29 with 915 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fred on 15:57 - Aug 29 by spell_chekker

Good to hear you're on the mend.

Best news of the day that Fred. Glad you're back.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fred on 17:51 - Aug 29 with 908 viewsLala

Fred on 16:14 - Aug 29 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Best news of the day that Fred. Glad you're back.

Glad you’re doing ok Fred

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Fred on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 899 viewsjanegallagher

Fred on 17:51 - Aug 29 by Lala

Glad you’re doing ok Fred

Just seen this !!!! Hey Fred - made my day 😃👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fred on 23:46 - Aug 29 with 877 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fred on 19:17 - Aug 29 by janegallagher

Just seen this !!!! Hey Fred - made my day 😃👍

All the best Fred

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Login to get fewer ads

Fred on 09:30 - Sep 11 with 847 views3goalsfred

Hi Jane et al
I’m on my way back here again thanks. Been a fair bit going on for me recently which is positive.
This forum is still a breath of fresh air and your posts to me and many others reflect that. So many good people out there!

I stopped posting on avftt a while ago now and it has to be said there are many good people on there also some of whom I’ve met face to face. Bumped into seasideexile yesterday without knowing who it was until well into a chat about life and football- a really sound bloke! Just trying to focus on the positives now and leave all the angst behind. Much better for the soul. Football brings more people together than it sets apart.

Anyway as I said I’m online again - I posted a reply to spell chekker when having a brew in the early hours.

Onward and upward with the Pool!

Fred
Fred on 11:17 - Sep 11 with 830 viewsspudgun

Fred on 09:30 - Sep 11 by 3goalsfred

Hi Jane et al
I’m on my way back here again thanks. Been a fair bit going on for me recently which is positive.
This forum is still a breath of fresh air and your posts to me and many others reflect that. So many good people out there!

I stopped posting on avftt a while ago now and it has to be said there are many good people on there also some of whom I’ve met face to face. Bumped into seasideexile yesterday without knowing who it was until well into a chat about life and football- a really sound bloke! Just trying to focus on the positives now and leave all the angst behind. Much better for the soul. Football brings more people together than it sets apart.

Anyway as I said I’m online again - I posted a reply to spell chekker when having a brew in the early hours.

Fred

Nice to hear from you Fred...
Fred on 13:06 - Sep 11 with 821 viewsspell_chekker

Fred on 09:30 - Sep 11 by 3goalsfred

Hi Jane et al

Fred

As far as I can tell you've always had a happy go lucky, positive attitude Fred.

I saw your post about Peter Osgood breaking his leg at Bloomfield.

It was a great insight and has given me an idea for a new thread.

I'll post it tonight if I have time.

Spread the word about this board whenever you bump into decent people Fred.

Keep schtum when it's a more unpleasant type.

Fred on 15:27 - Sep 11 with 812 viewsjanegallagher

Fred on 13:06 - Sep 11 by spell_chekker

As far as I can tell you've always had a happy go lucky, positive attitude Fred.

I saw your post about Peter Osgood breaking his leg at Bloomfield.

It was a great insight and has given me an idea for a new thread.

I'll post it tonight if I have time.

Spread the word about this board whenever you bump into decent people Fred.

Keep schtum when it's a more unpleasant type.

I think we’ve been very lucky who we’ve got posting on here. Great set of people. 👍

Quality over quantity

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fred on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 804 viewsLala

Fred on 15:27 - Sep 11 by janegallagher

I think we’ve been very lucky who we’ve got posting on here. Great set of people. 👍

Quality over quantity

Glad things are on the up again for you Fred 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Fred on 20:42 - Sep 11 with 792 viewsspell_chekker

Fred on 18:01 - Sep 11 by Lala

Glad things are on the up again for you Fred 👍

Fred didn't get a full pre-season under his belt but it sounds as if he's back in light training.

Fred on 12:06 - Sep 12 with 779 views3goalsfred

Fred on 20:42 - Sep 11 by spell_chekker

Fred didn't get a full pre-season under his belt but it sounds as if he's back in light training.

I try to be positive and rational when posting as spell chekker mentioned and that seems to be the general theme with the posters on here. Exchanging ideas is fine but I think it’s where we take it when we have differences of opinion that’s important. Confrontation and hostility just seems to me to polarise things and there’s no way back from that. It takes a bit of integrity to accept differences, move on and stay friends. I’m prattling on a bit now!

As Jane says we’re lucky this is a nice place to go!
I’ve never met BringBackTheRedRoom, ROTTWEILERS, lala, spudgun but get good wishes - can’t do better than that!

Cheers all

Fred
Fred on 16:11 - Sep 12 with 763 viewsImperial

Fred on 12:06 - Sep 12 by 3goalsfred

I try to be positive and rational when posting as spell chekker mentioned and that seems to be the general theme with the posters on here. Exchanging ideas is fine but I think it’s where we take it when we have differences of opinion that’s important. Confrontation and hostility just seems to me to polarise things and there’s no way back from that. It takes a bit of integrity to accept differences, move on and stay friends. I’m prattling on a bit now!

I’ve never met BringBackTheRedRoom, ROTTWEILERS, lala, spudgun but get good wishes - can’t do better than that!

Cheers all

Fred

Yep that's the way it is here Fred.

Next solving Brexit.
Fred on 16:34 - Sep 12 with 754 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fred on 12:06 - Sep 12 by 3goalsfred

Cheers all

Fred

Apart from the "prattling on a bit now", couldn't agree more with your first paragraph. It's the speed at which some threads (on other sites) disintegrate into confrontation, hostility and just plain nastiness that still leaves me shaking my head sometimes. That's without mentioning those threads that are just plain racist, homophobic etc.......

Anyway as others have said it's really good that you're up and about.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fred on 16:45 - Sep 12 with 749 viewsjanegallagher

Fred on 16:34 - Sep 12 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Apart from the "prattling on a bit now", couldn't agree more with your first paragraph. It's the speed at which some threads (on other sites) disintegrate into confrontation, hostility and just plain nastiness that still leaves me shaking my head sometimes. That's without mentioning those threads that are just plain racist, homophobic etc.......

Anyway as others have said it's really good that you're up and about.

Absolutely Fred 👍.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024