Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 21:50 - Feb 1 with 45367 viewsPhil_S

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 1 with 8663 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to this. Away match with extra added interest. I'd be pleased with a point delighted with all three. Looking forward to seeing the set up and perhaps our new signings.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 1 with 8645 viewsA_Fans_Dad

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Looking forward to this. Away match with extra added interest. I'd be pleased with a point delighted with all three. Looking forward to seeing the set up and perhaps our new signings.

Might well see Al, but it is too late for Fer.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 1 with 8637 viewsblaenaugwentjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Hope its not as bad as last seasons away fixture, awful performance and man flu to boot.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:01 - Feb 1 with 8634 viewsbuilthjack

Should be a good atmosphere from us Swans fans in the ground, and I predict a good performance and 3 points. Come on you Swans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 1 with 8620 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lets get a dull, uneventful, workmanlike win please. That would go an awful long way right about now. Reel in a couple more teams and give us a bit of breathing space

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:30 - Feb 1 with 8537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:01 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Should be a good atmosphere from us Swans fans in the ground, and I predict a good performance and 3 points. Come on you Swans.

And soit should be. They're our rivals now....................................................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 8531 viewsshortsimon

What's the best car park to use for a quick getaway?
Thanks in advance
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:33 - Feb 1 with 8525 viewsEdmundo

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Lets get a dull, uneventful, workmanlike win please. That would go an awful long way right about now. Reel in a couple more teams and give us a bit of breathing space

Anything but a defeat.....it'll be a close one I think....1-1, 2-1 at a push👍

Lets dig in again and do enough and then home to Palarse who are think beatable👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 1 with 8497 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There's no way we can be as bad as last year up there .

1-2 swans

Italian job

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 1 with 8481 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:32 - Feb 1 by shortsimon

Thanks in advance

West Brom is a nightmare to get from, not much chance of a quick getaway unless you leave early.
Plenty of parking around the ground though. Street parking within 6/7 minutes walk of the ground if you get there early. Best wait half hour after the game and you will get away quickly then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:52 - Feb 1 with 8455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thanks in advance

Park anywhere bar Liverpool............................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 8441 viewsnantywatcher

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 1 by builthjack

West Brom is a nightmare to get from, not much chance of a quick getaway unless you leave early.
Plenty of parking around the ground though. Street parking within 6/7 minutes walk of the ground if you get there early. Best wait half hour after the game and you will get away quickly then.

As early as late November I marked this down as a MASSIVE game, but it's much bigger than that now. If we cannot finish above WBA this season then we probably don't deserve to stay up.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 8427 viewsTheKirkyLife

Paloschi to score on his debut, a dull game with a strong, flourishing finish.

West Brom 0 Swansea 2
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:05 - Feb 1 with 8401 viewsGlyn1

Fun stat of the day: West Brom are our nearest neighbours in the Premier League. Villa are 2nd nearest.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 8390 viewsPhil_S

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:05 - Feb 1 by Glyn1

Fun stat of the day: West Brom are our nearest neighbours in the Premier League. Villa are 2nd nearest.

I think in terms of mileage Bournemouth is nearer than Villa

Villa though would be quicker to get to

Ironically all 3 are quicker to get to than any game we play at Cardiff
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 1 with 8356 viewsLoyal

Thanks in advance

Are you a fcking bank robber ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 1 with 8305 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Fair play, made me laugh aloud

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:38 - Feb 1 with 8298 viewsmonmouth

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Excellent

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 01:14 - Feb 2 with 8195 viewsGriffting

Didn't these draw at home to Villa in their last prem match? We should be capable of a draw at least at that rate..
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 04:29 - Feb 2 with 8151 viewsnyc_swans

hoping for:

Rangel - Ash - Fede - Tayls
Ki - Leon
Ayew - Siggy - Montero
Gomis

bring on the new guy for Gomis with 20 mins left, maybe withdraw a winger for Cork if it's tight, maybe see what Barrow can do if Ayew runs out of steam.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 05:25 - Feb 2 with 8134 viewsJethroJack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 04:29 - Feb 2 by nyc_swans

hoping for:

Rangel - Ash - Fede - Tayls
Ki - Leon
Ayew - Siggy - Montero
Gomis

bring on the new guy for Gomis with 20 mins left, maybe withdraw a winger for Cork if it's tight, maybe see what Barrow can do if Ayew runs out of steam.

Going to be a bit tricky without the BIG POLE IN THE GOAL.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:12 - Feb 2 with 8077 viewsSwansNZ

Looking forward to this, a win will take us above them, so 1-2 lumpest on!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:20 - Feb 2 with 8067 viewsSWANSEYE

I can see Alberto playing a part tonight and maybe getting a goal it will be tight but I really fancy that the confidence of the squad is already improving and with two wins behind us who would bank against us continuing the run at the moment even against a Tony Pullis side. I will take a draw but I fancy we could sneak this one 1-2 . .Come on you Jacks !!!
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:21 - Feb 2 with 8065 viewsEasternJack

Really looking forward to this match.

What I'd like to see is the same level of intensity for 90 minutes that we showed in the first 1/2 of the Everton game. I'm not a fan of the recent dropping deep / parking the bus 2nd halves (but I get why we've done them)

I'd take a draw, but a win is achievable here. Either way, I'm happy as long as the match is not decided by a referee mistake or a silly mistake by one of our players

Another 1:30am kick off that's going to mess with my day tomorrow, but there's no way I'd miss it.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:32 - Feb 2 with 8053 viewsJFSwan

Go for it or grind it out ?

_________Fabianski__________
Rangel Fernandez Williams Taylor
__________Leon___________
___Cork__________ Ki______
__________Glyfi___________
_____Ayew____ Routledge____

Keep unchanged for now, back to back wins no need for drastic change.
Obviously would be nice to see the new striker have a go at some point & if we need a plan B, id like to see barrow and Montero on the pitch together as wingers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024