Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 21:50 - Feb 1 with 45374 viewsPhil_S

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:52 - Feb 2 with 2792 viewsMrSwerve

Someone smash Fletcher in the gob. I'd happily go down to ten men.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 2731 viewsTheKirkyLife

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:52 - Feb 2 by Pintado

What happened to Ki ?

Head clash.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 2696 viewsyescomeon

Looking forward to seeing more from the new man in the second half. Unlucky not to have scored already.

Upthecity!

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 2661 viewsPintado

Cheers, so he will be fine then.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 2 with 2634 viewsOldjack

Nip and Tuck ,could go either way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 2 with 2571 viewsmax936

Ref is giving them every fuking thing, they are falling over and ref is buying it every time tw@t.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 20:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 2 with 2571 viewsIslander

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 2 by union_jack

You think??!!

oh dear - another negative Charlie
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 2521 viewswaynekerr55

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 2 by max936

Ref is giving them every fuking thing, they are falling over and ref is buying it every time tw@t.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 20:56]

SwanseaCityItis. Too f*cking naive and don't play them at their own game.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 2479 viewsbuilthjack

Half time, Swans fans very noisy, getting behind the team. New fella looks a trier, would be great if he hits the winner. Very even game, we are doing ok. We just need to step up a gear and we will win this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 2473 viewsskippyjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Nip and Tuck ,could go either way

F*ck me OJ, this is football! not a surgeon prepared to inflate some slappers two nubile bits!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 2 with 2459 viewsBloodyhills

Even sort of game. What is wrong with that tw@t Fletcher.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 2 with 2443 viewsmonmouth

They are definitely getting too many headers in the box. So one dimensional it's untrue but it's just the sort of stuff that does us in. We needed one ofthe two near misses to go in. I wish that Myhill tosser was still in their goal. We'd be 2-0 and cruising.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 2 with 2369 viewsDarran

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 2 by monmouth

They are definitely getting too many headers in the box. So one dimensional it's untrue but it's just the sort of stuff that does us in. We needed one ofthe two near misses to go in. I wish that Myhill tosser was still in their goal. We'd be 2-0 and cruising.

If Jeff Astle was still playing we'd be 2 down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 2 with 2344 viewsicecoldjack

some of the best footall we've played for yonks!

Michu would have just rolled that chance in but so nice to see a striker run ahead of the passer in the box!!

keep it up Swans!
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 2 with 2275 viewsKGriz16

Decent first half then I thought, but I can see we seem to be giving the ball away a lot then, Routs given it away a couple of times. I'm praying for Ki here (played those two wonderful passes then in the first half) but i'm glad to see a recognised striker on the pitch, Paloschi was unlucky then as well not to finish that chance. I don't understand what's happening with our corners either, I don't think Siggy can cross (he was unlucky as well with his chance)

Hoping for a solid second half, the defence seem shakey with all their route one football as well. Ash and FF both looking a bit uneasy.

COME ON CITY!!
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 2261 viewsunion_jack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 2 by Islander

oh dear - another negative Charlie

What?? Just saying it as it is not with my rose tinted specs on!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 2 with 2222 viewsGriffting

We look like we are still in the same formation with Ayew in Cam and siggy dropping deeper??
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 2087 viewsIslander

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 2 by icecoldjack

some of the best footall we've played for yonks!

Michu would have just rolled that chance in but so nice to see a striker run ahead of the passer in the box!!

keep it up Swans!

Bang on - great to see merited positivity here again !

AP to nail it
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 2053 viewsSwansNZ

west ham 1-0 villa

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 2 with 2023 viewsdailew

Settle for a draw. Especially the way the other games are going.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 2 with 2020 viewsJack123

First impressions, I like the look of Paloschi, seems very quick..

libera nos a malo

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 2 with 1983 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ki confirmed OKAY. Just a little concussed.
West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 2 with 1875 viewsmonmouth

Going to be a negative nigel (to be fair it normally works for us its my optimism that's a killer) but I felt the same last year at half time, that we would go onto nail it and then we just subsided.

I'd take a scaredy cat draw now if offered.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 2 with 1867 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 2 by Darran

If Jeff Astle was still playing we'd be 2 down.

Had a look around the ground before the game and stumbled across the Jeff Astle gates. He only has one boot, it looks like he was amputated below the knee on his one leg.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 2 with 1747 viewslovejuicejack

We are so negative in our play 90% of the time it's no wonder we are struggling near the bottom. Constantly passing backwards and holding up play, it makes it so easy for the oppo.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024