Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. 19:37 - Nov 22 with 619 viewsBigbrother

Can't help feeling if Clark would have been a bit more adventurous and started with Davies and dropped Perkins then we might have had that one in the bag. Ranger looked OK but is way too isolated up front on his own. Decent game though.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 19:42 - Nov 22 with 616 viewsWindyMiller

I reckon that Clark is just making us hard to beat and hoping for the best up front - for me both Eagles and Murphy at times were way too deep and would have liked to have seen what would have happened if Mellis had stayed on the pitch who seemed much more keen to push forward than Orlandi.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 19:50 - Nov 22 with 611 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Clark went 43 matches unbeaten doing that so probably sees it as something that can be succesful. If we'd sneaked a 1-0 win today then it may have looked a good tactic.

Something very weird has to happen to suddenly get us out of this mess. It isn't so likely.
A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 20:26 - Nov 22 with 595 viewsSirHarryThomson

A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 19:50 - Nov 22 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Clark went 43 matches unbeaten doing that so probably sees it as something that can be succesful. If we'd sneaked a 1-0 win today then it may have looked a good tactic.

Something very weird has to happen to suddenly get us out of this mess. It isn't so likely.

Felt sorry for Ranger he had a thankless task as a lone front man. Thought we were set up in a 'thou shalt not lose' formation. Thing is we need 3 points from a few games now, feel we are doomed anyway
A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 16:48 - Nov 23 with 550 viewsBFC_Tim

A 4-5-1 won't get us out of this .. on 20:26 - Nov 22 by SirHarryThomson

Felt sorry for Ranger he had a thankless task as a lone front man. Thought we were set up in a 'thou shalt not lose' formation. Thing is we need 3 points from a few games now, feel we are doomed anyway

My best mate is a Bolton fan and text me at half time and said 'Has Clark now seen how bad we are away from home? Can't believe he's playing one up front who's winning everything but there's no one alongside him'.

Strange that everyone could see that bar the manager. Unless Murphy and Eagles should have been higher up the pitch which I get was the plan.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024