Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea 18:11 - Sep 13 with 19296 viewsblackflyingswan

Swansea fans on the rampage after game causing disruption to people trying to get home to Swansea.What is the matter with some of our fans. They not only bring the game into disrepute but the City as well .We gave a good account of ourselves so why all the aggro????
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:59 - Sep 13 with 2819 viewsSweyns_Eye

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:53 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

You're lying!

You've had a look on twitter under Swansea and fight and seen 1 person reckon there's a fight on NorthEnd Rd - no one else at all and the person that put it there is an avidly anti Chelsea Spurs fan.

Why make stuff up?

Its what he does.

It must be a masochistic trait to be shown up time and time again for being a liar and a pillock.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:00 - Sep 13 with 2813 viewslondonlisa2001

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:57 - Sep 13 by jackonicko

I'm still sitting in a bar on the Fulham road, right by the exit from the away end. I've not seen even the slightest hint of trouble.

I walked up the length of the North End Road earlier when I walked home from the ground to West Ken and literally saw absolutely nothing. In fact, everyone was in good humour and having a bit of a laugh.

Now there may be a couple of nutters doing a Saturday night thing, but there would be a mention of this if it was a mass brawl.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:07 - Sep 13 with 2755 viewsblackflyingswan

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:58 - Sep 13 by Phil_S

Sounds like it has been made up

And exaggerated by DYSS for some unknown reason

What`s the point of making this up ? I`m only reporting what I`ve heard from my family .They are being prevented from leaving the area because of the trouble.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:08 - Sep 13 with 2741 viewsPonderosa

Fibbing

Bring The Missus

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:08 - Sep 13 with 2736 viewsjackonicko

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:58 - Sep 13 by Phil_S

Sounds like it has been made up

And exaggerated by DYSS for some unknown reason

Really? Who would have thought it.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:10 - Sep 13 with 2715 viewslondonlisa2001

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:07 - Sep 13 by blackflyingswan

What`s the point of making this up ? I`m only reporting what I`ve heard from my family .They are being prevented from leaving the area because of the trouble.

people were driving past up the north end road ages ago so I don't see why people would be stopped now?

I live a mile away and there's nothing going on. No police cars going past, no helicopters, nothing.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:10 - Sep 13 with 2705 viewsJackoBoostardo

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:20 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I text a friend who was / is there and he says there is a large fight on North End Road wherever that is.

i KNOW that's bullsh*t for a start - he mentioned the word "friend".

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:12 - Sep 13 with 2677 viewsJackoBoostardo

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:40 - Sep 13 by blackflyingswan

SOURCE as requested family at the Bridge are being held by police corden in their cars unable to start their journey back .

And that instantly means it's Swansea fans?

Are you a troll by any chance?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:20 - Sep 13 with 2625 viewsmorningstar

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:10 - Sep 13 by JackoBoostardo

i KNOW that's bullsh*t for a start - he mentioned the word "friend".

Well if it's not bullshit, we know what it means don't we?.........We rampaged at Chelsea 30 years after we were supposed to!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:20 - Sep 13 with 2625 viewskopperburgjack

Even if there was why put it on here ?

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:20 - Sep 13 with 2625 viewsmatchofthedayseats

Sadly there is truth to this.....We walked into fighting outside The Elm......lots of police ...serious enough for us to jump in the car and get the hell outa dodge....Police seemed to have put theme selves in- between and the road was temp blocked south. Don't know if it was all over in a flash but lots of people were out on the road and a few bits of glass. Isn't the F3K just up the road? Why mess up our good reputation eh! Madness.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:21 - Sep 13 with 2603 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not lying. I had a text. Whether he was lying or not I do not know.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:25 - Sep 13 with 2580 viewslondonlisa2001

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:20 - Sep 13 by matchofthedayseats

Sadly there is truth to this.....We walked into fighting outside The Elm......lots of police ...serious enough for us to jump in the car and get the hell outa dodge....Police seemed to have put theme selves in- between and the road was temp blocked south. Don't know if it was all over in a flash but lots of people were out on the road and a few bits of glass. Isn't the F3K just up the road? Why mess up our good reputation eh! Madness.

a couple of people having a barny is not a mass brawl! It happens on the North End Road every single Saturday - not the best road in the area.
And no, the F3K is a mile away in West Ken (it is on the North End Road but at the other end).
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:26 - Sep 13 with 2567 viewslondonlisa2001

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:21 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not lying. I had a text. Whether he was lying or not I do not know.

of course you did....
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:29 - Sep 13 with 2539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:26 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

of course you did....

Hey, stop flirting!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:30 - Sep 13 with 2443 viewslondonlisa2001

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:29 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey, stop flirting!

oh dear God. I was actually thinking when the hell does he go back to college and stop trolling on here.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:32 - Sep 13 with 2428 viewsJackFish

We always park near the top of West End Road and did see some police horses and vans with their blue lights on going up there in a hurry after the game. Don't think it was anything serious, looked like they were just keeping some Chelsea thugs locked in a pub.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:32 - Sep 13 with 2426 viewsmatchofthedayseats

Yip...may not have been Swans fans....did hear 'Ingerland, Ingerland' though and the response was pretty swift and heavy on numbers from the Police. As I said...we felt it enough to get moving and it did have that football rowdiness thing to it. We were pretty fast out after the final whistle and from the ground to the Elm is about the same as from the F3K down......timing is a bit suspicious. Perhaps wait for more people who saw it to post cause sadly something happened a bit more than a pub fight.
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:37 - Sep 13 with 2395 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:32 - Sep 13 by matchofthedayseats

Yip...may not have been Swans fans....did hear 'Ingerland, Ingerland' though and the response was pretty swift and heavy on numbers from the Police. As I said...we felt it enough to get moving and it did have that football rowdiness thing to it. We were pretty fast out after the final whistle and from the ground to the Elm is about the same as from the F3K down......timing is a bit suspicious. Perhaps wait for more people who saw it to post cause sadly something happened a bit more than a pub fight.

Of all the fans ever to visit the Liberty Chelsea have been the only ones I've ever seen giving it large in front of the harvester and being generally obnoxious. There are some decent ones like Rupert but there are a few 70's throwbacks in their traveling numbers

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:37 - Sep 13 with 2389 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:37 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Of all the fans ever to visit the Liberty Chelsea have been the only ones I've ever seen giving it large in front of the harvester and being generally obnoxious. There are some decent ones like Rupert but there are a few 70's throwbacks in their traveling numbers

In the PL I mean

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:43 - Sep 13 with 2349 viewsLeonisGod

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 18:31 - Sep 13 by Aquinas

The only 'aggro' I saw (if you could even call it that), is some swansea fans getting quite aggressive, and rightly so in my opinion, towards three people in our end who celebrated when Costa scored. The chelsea fans in question were eventually thrown out.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 18:32]

I'm probably in the majority, but I find that quite sad. You'd think in this enlightened age when you rightly can't taunt people because of race, gender and sexual preferences that someone should be allowed to celebrate a goal without others wanting to kick their head in. Another area where rugby is ahead of our sport (and as a result their fans are treated like adults).
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 20:02 - Sep 13 with 2261 viewsjackharris

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:43 - Sep 13 by LeonisGod

I'm probably in the majority, but I find that quite sad. You'd think in this enlightened age when you rightly can't taunt people because of race, gender and sexual preferences that someone should be allowed to celebrate a goal without others wanting to kick their head in. Another area where rugby is ahead of our sport (and as a result their fans are treated like adults).

If they wanted to support Chelsea than they should have bought tickets in the home sections, they were taking up tickets that were meant for Swansea City fans.

And I despise all that rugby fans being whiter than white boll*cks. I've seen plenty of fights at the rugby over the years. And domestic abuse is shocking on international days.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 20:11 - Sep 13 with 2207 viewsAquinas

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 19:43 - Sep 13 by LeonisGod

At the expense of swansea fans...
It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 20:13 - Sep 13 with 2191 viewsChief

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 20:02 - Sep 13 by jackharris

If they wanted to support Chelsea than they should have bought tickets in the home sections, they were taking up tickets that were meant for Swansea City fans.

And I despise all that rugby fans being whiter than white boll*cks. I've seen plenty of fights at the rugby over the years. And domestic abuse is shocking on international days.

the behaviour of pished up rugby fans on the trains in South Wales on international day is nothing short of disgusting.

it was football fans, it would be all over the media.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

It`s all kicking off at Chelsea on 20:17 - Sep 13 with 2169 viewsjackolantern

just got back, no trouble anywhere except for two Chelskie fans swinging handbags. All very well mannered day out? Fark knows why I am bothering to post on here.... :(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024