Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Lynch 13:25 - Oct 29 with 3014 viewsCountyJim

Absolutely owned those Tories what a legend he is
Mick Lynch on 14:52 - Oct 29 with 2094 views1983

Oh dear oh dear

Mick Lynch on 14:54 - Oct 29 with 2078 viewsonehunglow

Here is another party political on behalf of….

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mick Lynch on 17:38 - Oct 29 with 2038 viewsraynor94

Another Arthur Scargill

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mick Lynch on 18:00 - Oct 29 with 2027 viewsCountyJim

Mick Lynch on 17:38 - Oct 29 by raynor94

Another Arthur Scargill

Who was right all along there was plenty of coal left and still is and we are that feckin dull we import from the likes of China
Mick Lynch on 18:20 - Oct 29 with 2002 viewsonehunglow

A man who wanted our kids to go underground in filth to earn a living.
I ay let's have the Chinese or whoeverelse get underground on their bellies.

No man in a civilised world should have to go underground to earn a crust.

Mick Lynch on 18:39 - Oct 29 with 2006 viewsCountyJim

Mick Lynch on 18:20 - Oct 29 by onehunglow

A man who wanted our kids to go underground in filth to earn a living.
I ay let's have the Chinese or whoeverelse get underground on their bellies.

No man in a civilised world should have to go underground to earn a crust.

Men who do honest hard work and the forerunner for the NHS you mean Men who thought of community you mean
Mick Lynch on 20:22 - Oct 29 with 1986 viewsWhiterockin

Mick Lynch on 18:39 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Men who do honest hard work and the forerunner for the NHS you mean Men who thought of community you mean

When your down the pit keep digging.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Mick Lynch on 20:50 - Oct 29 with 1947 viewsonehunglow

Mick Lynch on 18:39 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Not really worth a reply James

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Lynch on 00:15 - Oct 30 with 1900 viewsraynor94

Mick Lynch on 18:00 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Who was right all along there was plenty of coal left and still is and we are that feckin dull we import from the likes of China

A real Donkey who led Lions

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mick Lynch on 01:23 - Oct 30 with 1878 viewsoldtownjack

Mick Lynch on 17:38 - Oct 29 by raynor94

Another Arthur Scargill

Do you genuinely mean that or are you just after a reaction?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 1:32]

Mick Lynch on 09:02 - Oct 30 with 1837 viewsmajorraglan

Mick Lynch on 01:23 - Oct 30 by oldtownjack

Do you genuinely mean that or are you just after a reaction?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 1:32]

Mick Lynch struck me as being a lot more articulate than Stargell. I thought he presented himsel and his arguments very well. One thing for sure, not many public services have got better in the last 12 years.
Mick Lynch on 11:38 - Oct 30 with 1806 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mick Lynch on 09:02 - Oct 30 by majorraglan

Mick Lynch struck me as being a lot more articulate than Stargell. I thought he presented himsel and his arguments very well. One thing for sure, not many public services have got better in the last 12 years.

He's a very clever, shrewd operator from what I've seen, however it's not got him or his members anywhere as of yet.
Mick Lynch on 14:59 - Oct 30 with 1775 viewsCatullus

Mick Lynch on 18:00 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Scargill was every bit as guilty as Thatcher of ruining the mines and, as a result ruining whole communities.

He didn't go without money, he still drove around in his big flash car and ate well whilst thousands went without.
He gave Thatcher the opportunity, the excuse to do what she did.

To re-open the mines now would cost far more than is financially viable and who would work in them now?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mick Lynch on 15:28 - Oct 30 with 1756 viewsonehunglow

Mick Lynch on 14:59 - Oct 30 by Catullus

Scargill was every bit as guilty as Thatcher of ruining the mines and, as a result ruining whole communities.

He didn't go without money, he still drove around in his big flash car and ate well whilst thousands went without.

To re-open the mines now would cost far more than is financially viable and who would work in them now?

Scary I’ll was basically after power. For him and his Union especially his Yorkshire chaps
His aim was to bring down a government

Holidayed in Cuba too. Loved Fidel

Mick Lynch on 15:40 - Oct 30 with 1751 viewsCountyJim

Mick Lynch on 14:59 - Oct 30 by Catullus

I'm talking at the time he was right the majority of pits where still viable just look how long Tower went on for
Mick Lynch on 17:48 - Oct 30 with 1725 viewscontroversial_jack

Mick Lynch on 15:40 - Oct 30 by CountyJim

I'm talking at the time he was right the majority of pits where still viable just look how long Tower went on for

Yes of course he has been proven right. History has shown that the traitor Maggie and her minions started this country on it's Neo liberal nightmare from which we haven't recovered
Mick Lynch on 09:13 - Nov 1 with 1623 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mick Lynch on 17:48 - Oct 30 by controversial_jack

Yes of course he has been proven right. History has shown that the traitor Maggie and her minions started this country on it's Neo liberal nightmare from which we haven't recovered

The great Tharcher who rescued us from terminal decline undef labour and union activities when we were know as the sick man of Europe.

No doubt Mick Lynch will be decrying two successful profitable companies, Shell and BP while his union will be pocketing they dividends they receive.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mick Lynch on 11:04 - Nov 1 with 1585 viewsonehunglow

No British lad should have to go underground.
Let the others do it if they want

Mick Lynch on 13:06 - Nov 1 with 1570 viewscontroversial_jack

Mick Lynch on 09:13 - Nov 1 by felixstowe_jack

The great Tharcher who rescued us from terminal decline undef labour and union activities when we were know as the sick man of Europe.

No doubt Mick Lynch will be decrying two successful profitable companies, Shell and BP while his union will be pocketing they dividends they receive.

Unions, will be pocketing Shell and BP dividends? How do you work that out?
Mick Lynch on 06:12 - Nov 3 with 1477 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mick Lynch on 13:06 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

Unions, will be pocketing Shell and BP dividends? How do you work that out?

The RMT has ££20 million invested in shares including Shell , BP, water companies.

Mick Lynch on 07:03 - Nov 3 with 1471 viewsBryanSwan

That's certainly a way to view Thatcher through some rose tinted glasses.
Caused a pretty dreadful time for a huge amount of people and the effects of her rampant privatisation strategy are still seen today.
He seems to represent his member views pretty well if you ask me, energy prices go up and their profits are excessive and they continue to use the Ukraine conflict to justify this.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Mick Lynch on 18:14 - Nov 4 with 1376 views1983

Mick Lynch on 11:38 - Oct 30 by Treforys_Jack

He's a very clever, shrewd operator from what I've seen, however it's not got him or his members anywhere as of yet.

Rail strikes suspended, (but too late to change strike timetable) the RMT wouldn't do that without some headway or are they playing a blinder nobody losing pay but strike is still on so to speak

Mick Lynch on 18:20 - Nov 4 with 1371 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mick Lynch on 18:14 - Nov 4 by 1983

Rail strikes suspended, (but too late to change strike timetable) the RMT wouldn't do that without some headway or are they playing a blinder nobody losing pay but strike is still on so to speak

The people who were due to work on Saturday and Sunday on overtime rates will not get paid.

Only the very fee who who are running limited services will get paid.

Perhaps the RMT realise with a possible recession on the way there is little extra money for their excessive pay claims.

Mick Lynch on 18:28 - Nov 4 with 1367 viewsCatullus

Most pits? it's a moot point now anyway, it's well in the past. Some pits were definitely viable but the damage was done badly enough by then, f they'd tried to keep one pit open they'd have argued all should be opened.

The important thing to me is, despite knowing the pits were closing, despite being told many times over the last 40 years an energy crisis is around the corner our successive governments ( yes LABOUR too ) have failed to have a long term plan for the ebenfit of the country. it's a situation that shos no signs of changing, short termist ideology rules over what is best for the UK.

It stinks. I can't see me voting Tory or Labour ever again, not unless they agree on a long term plan for OUR benefit that they will both stick too. That means agreeing on an energy plan for the whole UK just to start with. A proper plan for the devolved countries would be good too.
Maybe it's lost on the tories but if they gave Drakeford more of what he says he wants, maybeitd make the Union stronger? I thinks it's a set in stone fact that their handling of HS2 has upset most Welsh people, it's ripped us off for about 5 billion.
If they'd give the Senedd more of what they asked for then Welsh Labour would run out of excuses to bash Westminster and that may just see Welsh people voting differently.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mick Lynch on 18:30 - Nov 4 with 1366 viewslifelong

Now we are known as just the sick man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024