Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Lynch 13:25 - Oct 29 with 3216 viewsCountyJim

Absolutely owned those Tories what a legend he is
Mick Lynch on 18:33 - Nov 4 with 891 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mick Lynch on 18:30 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Now we are known as just the sick man.

While the EU is even sicker with twice the unemployment rate of the UK and a higher inflation as well.

Add to that most of the EU relies on Russian gas to generate their electricity.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mick Lynch on 18:44 - Nov 4 with 881 viewslifelong

Mick Lynch on 18:33 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

While the EU is even sicker with twice the unemployment rate of the UK and a higher inflation as well.

Add to that most of the EU relies on Russian gas to generate their electricity.

Yes, and we are just about to experience the deepest recession for decades which is likely to last into 2025 putting thousands of jobs at risk.
Mick Lynch on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 879 viewsCatullus

Mick Lynch on 18:30 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Now we are known as just the sick man.

Yet we are not as sick as several parts of Europe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mick Lynch on 19:54 - Nov 4 with 838 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mick Lynch on 18:50 - Nov 4 by Catullus

There are issues in many countries. For example, In Germany industry has benefited from cheap fuel. Now companies as big as BASF have announced that they are moving production out of Germany because of fuel costs and Linde the biggest company on the DAX is delisting in Germany and will be quoted in New York instead. Industry is under pressure, Germany has to support the eurozone where the euro is under pressure and inflation is more difficult for Germany to control as part of a currency union.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mick Lynch on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 821 viewscontroversial_jack

Mick Lynch on 19:54 - Nov 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

There are issues in many countries. For example, In Germany industry has benefited from cheap fuel. Now companies as big as BASF have announced that they are moving production out of Germany because of fuel costs and Linde the biggest company on the DAX is delisting in Germany and will be quoted in New York instead. Industry is under pressure, Germany has to support the eurozone where the euro is under pressure and inflation is more difficult for Germany to control as part of a currency union.

Seems the American plan to de industrialise Europe by making it's industry un competitive seems to working so far
Mick Lynch on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 775 views1983

Mick Lynch on 18:20 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

The people who were due to work on Saturday and Sunday on overtime rates will not get paid.

Only the very fee who who are running limited services will get paid.

Perhaps the RMT realise with a possible recession on the way there is little extra money for their excessive pay claims.

Anyone who was booked to work during strike days will go into work as normal but the train operating companies will still carry on running the strike timetable (1 in 5 trains running) because it's too late to change the timetable now, so on paper there is a strike and you will have excess staff sitting around getting paid by their companies in really quiet stations because the RMT called it off and then the penny dropped for the companies = blinder

Sundays are not part of the working week for most railway workers (I'm going in today at 2pm) we get paid time and 3 quarters for working Sundays that's why the RMT will never strike on a Sunday because that's where staff bump their wages up and this is where the train operating companies want to put our Sundays into the working week for no extra money.

These companies don't own a single thing apart from their staff that's why they are attacking our T + C's.

They rent the trains, they rent the stations, they rent the offices, even the company cars and vans are rented these companies are just on paper and are all a sham.

Last month we had 4 Sundays of engineering works and they drafted in agency staff to work at stations to direct passengers onto buses...etc the agency staff that turned could barely speak English and it was carnage the next 3 weekends they were throwing money at us to come in and do it... The whole railway is a mess

Mick Lynch on 12:19 - Nov 6 with 753 viewsKilkennyjack

Mick Lynch on 18:50 - Nov 4 by Catullus

Brexit caused double the damage of covid.
This is a govt fact.

‘the Office for Budget Responsibility, in its report on Wednesday’s budget, estimates that the long-term impact of Brexit will be more than twice as great as Covid. It thinks that Brexit will reduce UK productivity, and hence GDP per capita, by 4%, while the impact of Covid on GDP will only be 2%, with a slightly smaller impact on GDP per capita’.

Admit you are wrong.

Time to rejoin 🇪🇺💪

Beware of the Risen People

Mick Lynch on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 747 viewsGixerJack

Mick Lynch on 12:19 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit caused double the damage of covid.
This is a govt fact.

‘the Office for Budget Responsibility, in its report on Wednesday’s budget, estimates that the long-term impact of Brexit will be more than twice as great as Covid. It thinks that Brexit will reduce UK productivity, and hence GDP per capita, by 4%, while the impact of Covid on GDP will only be 2%, with a slightly smaller impact on GDP per capita’.

Admit you are wrong.

Time to rejoin 🇪🇺💪

But you’re forgetting that the NHS are £350 million a year better off and we’ve taken control of our borders mun
Login to get fewer ads

Mick Lynch on 13:12 - Nov 6 with 739 viewsCountyJim

Mick Lynch on 12:53 - Nov 6 by GixerJack

But you’re forgetting that the NHS are £350 million a year better off and we’ve taken control of our borders mun

I thought that was a day 🤔
Mick Lynch on 13:30 - Nov 6 with 735 viewsGixerJack

Mick Lynch on 13:12 - Nov 6 by CountyJim

I thought that was a day 🤔

You believed it??? 😂😂
Mick Lynch on 13:58 - Nov 6 with 723 viewsmajorraglan

It was £350m per week.
Mick Lynch on 14:35 - Nov 6 with 712 viewsGixerJack

Mick Lynch on 13:58 - Nov 6 by majorraglan

It was £350m per week.

Whatever it was claimed to be it was a lie and the people responsible for leading people up the garden path should be held accountable not defended
Mick Lynch on 15:46 - Nov 6 with 702 viewsCatullus

Mick Lynch on 14:35 - Nov 6 by GixerJack

Whatever it was claimed to be it was a lie and the people responsible for leading people up the garden path should be held accountable not defended

Here we are again. BOTH sides told lies. BOTH sides were a tad loose with the rules. Bojo has always been the same but Cameron got around the rules and spent tens of millions sending out Pro EU propaganda before the rules said he couldn't, our Tory government told us to vote remain when what it should have done was present the facts from a neutral perspective.

cameron tried to scare us into voting remain which ironically seems to have had the opposite effect.

I'm not defending brexit now, the jury is still out because it's a long term deal and moaning about short term effets is pointless, hopefull we will be better off long term. I am just pointing out that neither side can claim t have been decent and honourable in this. They are politicians, what did we expect?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mick Lynch on 16:48 - Nov 6 with 685 viewsGwyn737

Mick Lynch on 15:46 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Here we are again. BOTH sides told lies. BOTH sides were a tad loose with the rules. Bojo has always been the same but Cameron got around the rules and spent tens of millions sending out Pro EU propaganda before the rules said he couldn't, our Tory government told us to vote remain when what it should have done was present the facts from a neutral perspective.

cameron tried to scare us into voting remain which ironically seems to have had the opposite effect.

I'm not defending brexit now, the jury is still out because it's a long term deal and moaning about short term effets is pointless, hopefull we will be better off long term. I am just pointing out that neither side can claim t have been decent and honourable in this. They are politicians, what did we expect?

Disagree about moaning about short term effects, Cat.

We’re in the midst of an economic crisis, a migrant crisis and lack of workers crisis.

All which could be helped by being part of the Single Market.

Feelings on rejoining the EU are consistently rising and are only going in one direction. I’ve said on here before it’ll become policy for a political party in 15 years. I’ve changed my mind - there’ll be some closer EU involvement within 10.

Arguing that SOME parts of the EU are performing worse than us is a poor argument.
Mick Lynch on 01:24 - Nov 7 with 649 viewsCatullus

Mick Lynch on 16:48 - Nov 6 by Gwyn737

Disagree about moaning about short term effects, Cat.

We’re in the midst of an economic crisis, a migrant crisis and lack of workers crisis.

All which could be helped by being part of the Single Market.

Feelings on rejoining the EU are consistently rising and are only going in one direction. I’ve said on here before it’ll become policy for a political party in 15 years. I’ve changed my mind - there’ll be some closer EU involvement within 10.

Arguing that SOME parts of the EU are performing worse than us is a poor argument.

Some parts? Even Germany has been struggling. Those crises you mention though, they are not all because of brexit. The economic crisis was triggered by Covid, the Ukraine war and by an absolute shambles of a Pm who caused a meltdown.

Keir Starmer said only this weekend that labour policy was to not talk about rejoining the EU, it was pointless.

Mick Lynch on 09:36 - Nov 7 with 613 viewscontroversial_jack

Mick Lynch on 01:24 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Some parts? Even Germany has been struggling. Those crises you mention though, they are not all because of brexit. The economic crisis was triggered by Covid, the Ukraine war and by an absolute shambles of a Pm who caused a meltdown.

Keir Starmer said only this weekend that labour policy was to not talk about rejoining the EU, it was pointless.

The ex bank of England president, Carney has blamed Brexit
Mick Lynch on 13:24 - Nov 7 with 598 viewsGixerJack

Mick Lynch on 15:46 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Brexit aside, the same idiots are spouting a different set of bollocks for their own ends again but this time it’s about the country being invaded, militant health workers, lazy rail workers, greedy union bosses.

Do we get an apology for spunking millions of public money at useless contracts to friends and family, or for not being able to control who was claiming benefits whilst working, or not carrying out checks that the person making the claim was the person they purported to be? Do we hell as like.
Mick Lynch on 17:03 - Nov 7 with 575 viewsCatullus

Mick Lynch on 13:24 - Nov 7 by GixerJack

Brexit aside, the same idiots are spouting a different set of bollocks for their own ends again but this time it’s about the country being invaded, militant health workers, lazy rail workers, greedy union bosses.

Do we get an apology for spunking millions of public money at useless contracts to friends and family, or for not being able to control who was claiming benefits whilst working, or not carrying out checks that the person making the claim was the person they purported to be? Do we hell as like.

My most consistent point is....blame the politicians! Not just those of today but all of them from whichever side going back decades.

We have government departments chasing benefit claimants for hundreds of poounds while other departments don' try to reclaim billions of pounds.

We had an HMRC senior man agree a sweetheart deal with Vodaphone several years back letting them off a 7 billion bill. Yet if you owe the HMRC 200 quid they'll hound you to death.

I have had the DWP hounding me for years for 148 quid that I had already paid them back. In the end I told them not to contact me any more unless it was to go to court because I can prove I paid the bill. If they contacted me otherwise I would start proceedings for harassment, haven't heard from them since but I can't be sure it's over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024