Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 21:11 - May 16 with 8307 viewsbaz_qpr

Seemed really emotional on the walk around, I wonder if he is going to announce is retirement
Clint Hill on 17:47 - May 17 with 2673 viewsfrancisbowles

Clint Hill on 16:39 - May 17 by carlh5266

DEFENSIVE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your point is?
Clint Hill on 18:27 - May 17 with 2568 viewsDejR_vu

Clint Hill on 16:22 - May 17 by carlh5266

The Clint Hill guide to prolonging you career......

Bang your fist on the ground whenever you concede a goal, kiss the badge, people will think you care more than others and you can move into coaching after your playing days are over.
Does not matter if your a league 1 standard sh1t defender.

Fair play to you Clint - you legend! Shame there`s not 10 more like you on the pitch, oh Fcuk there is!

Or maybe he does those things because he genuinely does care more than the others?

Of all the targets to dig out you chose Clint Hill? Weird.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Clint Hill on 18:32 - May 17 with 2557 viewssexton

Bang your fist on the ground whenever you concede a goal, kiss the badge, people will think you care more than others and you can move into coaching after your playing days are over.

Fair play to you Clint - you legend! Shame there`s not 10 more like you on the pitch, oh Fcuk there is!

Maybe he really gives a sh1t? Wouldn't it be nice to have a player who does?
Clint Hill on 20:00 - May 17 with 2449 viewsPey

Very harsh comment about a player who plays with real love for the club and has shown utmost respect to club and fans.
A true pro and loyal with the club which is hard to find these days.
We all know Clint is not PL material and his legs are gone but he will do whatsever is needed and with passion.
Put that in mind when you see players picking up 50 k a week who manage to be not fit a whole season or play like they don't care about us or club.

So your insult is not aimed at Clint alone but QPR and her fans as well.

Fair enough anybody can have an opinion so here is mine about you......

F*ck Off
Clint Hill on 20:26 - May 17 with 2384 viewscarlh5266

Clint Hill on 17:47 - May 17 by francisbowles

Your point is?

68 Goals conceded
Clint Hill on 20:27 - May 17 with 2382 viewsTearsOfaClown

Clint Hill on 20:00 - May 17 by Pey

Very harsh comment about a player who plays with real love for the club and has shown utmost respect to club and fans.
A true pro and loyal with the club which is hard to find these days.
We all know Clint is not PL material and his legs are gone but he will do whatsever is needed and with passion.
Put that in mind when you see players picking up 50 k a week who manage to be not fit a whole season or play like they don't care about us or club.

So your insult is not aimed at Clint alone but QPR and her fans as well.

Fair enough anybody can have an opinion so here is mine about you......

F*ck Off

I am so with you on this.

How can someone deride a player with such passion for the club, team, fans.

I heartily endorse your opinion.
Clint Hill on 20:32 - May 17 with 2367 viewsHollowayRanger

Clint Hill on 17:32 - May 17 by paulparker

Harsh, very harsh
If we had eleven Clint hills we wouldn't be in the mess we have been in the last 4 years

wouldn't be skint that's for sure

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clint Hill on 20:35 - May 17 with 2361 viewsconnell10

Sorry mate but that is a Kunt of a thing to post! Out of all the players you say this about clint hill! Are you on a wind up or just focking mental?? Reading boolox like this really makes me despair at the mentality of some of our so called fans! I mean questioning clint hills love of our club. Mental!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 21:25 - May 17 with 2273 viewsCamberleyR

Shite-Phillips, Traore, Toilett, Taarabt, Sandro, Kranjcar are six names that at the very least should be in the queue ahead of Sir Clint for a slagging off. The 5266 in your username must refer to the range of your IQ.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 8:29]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Clint Hill on 21:28 - May 17 with 2270 viewscarlh5266

Clint Hill on 18:27 - May 17 by DejR_vu

Or maybe he does those things because he genuinely does care more than the others?

Of all the targets to dig out you chose Clint Hill? Weird.

The thread is about Clint Hill, which is my I gave my opinion on him. I did not just decide a character assassination against him out of the blue

Rob Green looks like he cares, Joey Barton looks like he cares, do you know what Chris Ramsay looks like he cares too. And I`m sure they do.

Some of the posts I read were along the lines that cos Clint cares he must stay on as a coach WHY? Lets not try to get the best qualified coaches possible, maybe someone making a name for themselves as a good coach, its about how much someone cares, lets get Pete Doherty.

Sky Sports Player Rating Against M
QPR: Green (7), Yun (3), Caulker (4), Dunne (5), Hill (4), Phillips (4), Barton (4), Henry (4), Fer (4), Austin (4), Zamora (4

Clint has been as abject as the rest of them, he got rated a 4 against city
Clint Hill on 21:53 - May 17 with 2221 viewsPunteR

Clint Hill on 21:28 - May 17 by carlh5266

The thread is about Clint Hill, which is my I gave my opinion on him. I did not just decide a character assassination against him out of the blue

Rob Green looks like he cares, Joey Barton looks like he cares, do you know what Chris Ramsay looks like he cares too. And I`m sure they do.

Some of the posts I read were along the lines that cos Clint cares he must stay on as a coach WHY? Lets not try to get the best qualified coaches possible, maybe someone making a name for themselves as a good coach, its about how much someone cares, lets get Pete Doherty.

QPR: Green (7), Yun (3), Caulker (4), Dunne (5), Hill (4), Phillips (4), Barton (4), Henry (4), Fer (4), Austin (4), Zamora (4

What's sky sports player rating got do with it.?
Clint Hill by his own admission says he's struggles at LB but he still plays there and gives it 100%. He's also getting on a bit( for a footballer) but still,he gives it 100%.
We all know his ability's,he's played lower leagues most of his career but he gives it 100%
I'm sure he will be a good coach as well as a good role model for young professional footballers coming through at QPR
He's also a very good defender.
You couldn't be more wrong about him carl5266 Imo.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clint Hill on 22:44 - May 17 with 2152 viewsdavman

Clint Hill on 21:30 - May 16 by TearsOfaClown

and the lazy way he lunged behind our keeper to deflect a certain goal over the bar.

That was the second half.

Never, ever would I question his effort, but his tackling was just a bit late in that first half and he gave the ball away even more than Barton, which takes some doing!

Second half better.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Clint Hill on 23:08 - May 17 with 2117 viewswestberksr

You pay attention to the shit sky put out? End the thread here, the oracle has spoken!

And all of those goals conceded, are you blaming Hill for all of them, or is your surname Caulker and you've just got home from the pub?

As for coaching, its fairly well acknowledged that Hill was instrumental in calling the shots in the play off semi & final towards the end when Redknapp was stood there with the rest of the geriatrics scratching his are.

Hill shouldn't have played this year, and even then only as cover at CB, but given the failings of others has risen to the challenge and looked less shit/out of place than any other defender in our expensively assembled shower if shite squad
Clint Hill on 05:25 - May 18 with 2059 viewsMatch82

Clint Hill on 17:32 - May 17 by paulparker

Harsh, very harsh
If we had eleven Clint hills we wouldn't be in the mess we have been in the last 4 years

We wouldn't have let many in that's for sure if we had 11 Clint Hills playing. Although based on his goal record it's legitimately possible that we would have gone an entire season without scoring...
Clint Hill on 08:28 - May 18 with 1998 viewsDiscodroids

as much as id like the club to build a 10 ft statue of clint looking up into the heavens , made from metals unknown to the periodic tables and RomanIans in white vans , i certainly would not like to see him retained in any kind of playing capacity.

at one time, you've got it, and then you lose it, and it's gone forever. All walks of life: George Best, for example. Had it, lost it. Or David Bowie, or Lou Reed,Charlie Nicholas, David Niven, Malcolm McLaren, Elvis Presley...
i have no desire to see clint pulling off faux karate moves with sycophants at ashton gate and the john smith stadium next season.

christ, doesnt he deserve a rest , ive watched his bald spot get bigger as the legs get slower. ive no wish to watch 18 year old likely lads from council sink estates from the north turn him over like a spanish omlette in rain or shine to a fackin justin timberlake soundtrack in the championship

im not even sure he should stay at the club, if , as it seems, were going quite insane and selecting the Ramfukker@TM to Manage us , he certainly doesnt need a coach with no previous. We are in no position for fledging talents at coaching level , we need an experianced coach , and for christ sake tony, not fukin bondy.

Let clint develop elsewhere , a bit of field work, let him take on new ideas in a different environment , one without a club that still accepts luncheon vouchers in its canteen perhaps.

with the proviso there is a place back at his club in the future. we need a bit more than a heartful of soul and a boot up the arse to sort out the state of this mickey mouse club.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 8:38]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Clint Hill on 15:15 - May 18 with 1767 viewskensalriser

There is no such thing as a metal not known to Romanians in white vans, nor indeed, any other load carrying vehicle.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Clint Hill on 16:33 - May 18 with 1698 viewsPinnerPaul

What a stupid post.

Don't think I have seen him kiss the badge and maybe he looks upset when we concede because erm.....he's upset about it.
Clint Hill on 16:44 - May 18 with 1679 viewssimmo

Love the guy, a shining beacon of professionalism and attitude in a thick fog of c*nts. For years and years he's been consistent and reliable, brought positive press and association to our club and carried himself with dignity, managing to simultaneously not talk out of turn to upset the balance of things as well as not hide when things need clarifying. I would take 20 Clint Hills with limited ability over 1000 Joseph Christs for as long as we are QPR.

I hope we give him a chance to stay at rangers in some capacity, ideally not as a 1st team regular, but you need people like that around the club. If we are in a massive rebuilding project, he should be the ballast - a wonderful asset and should be revered as such in the annals of QPR history.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clint Hill on 21:22 - May 18 with 1597 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'd love to see him take a coaching role at the club but surely it's time to call time on his playing career. At the very most kept on as a player just for emergency cover.
Clint Hill on 21:23 - May 18 with 1588 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Clint Hill on 16:44 - May 18 by simmo

Love the guy, a shining beacon of professionalism and attitude in a thick fog of c*nts. For years and years he's been consistent and reliable, brought positive press and association to our club and carried himself with dignity, managing to simultaneously not talk out of turn to upset the balance of things as well as not hide when things need clarifying. I would take 20 Clint Hills with limited ability over 1000 Joseph Christs for as long as we are QPR.

I hope we give him a chance to stay at rangers in some capacity, ideally not as a 1st team regular, but you need people like that around the club. If we are in a massive rebuilding project, he should be the ballast - a wonderful asset and should be revered as such in the annals of QPR history.

Joseph Christ had a good cross on him though..........
Clint Hill on 23:32 - May 18 with 1542 viewsdavman

Clint Hill on 21:22 - May 18 by Benny_the_Ball

I'd love to see him take a coaching role at the club but surely it's time to call time on his playing career. At the very most kept on as a player just for emergency cover.

The thing is though Benny, Clint has been 'emergency cover' for the last three seasons! "Break Glass when your latest signings are not quite what you thought they'd be".

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Clint Hill on 23:41 - May 18 with 1534 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Clint Hill on 23:32 - May 18 by davman

The thing is though Benny, Clint has been 'emergency cover' for the last three seasons! "Break Glass when your latest signings are not quite what you thought they'd be".

Too true. And therein lies the problem - signing adequate replacements. That's why re-signing the likes of Traore left me scratching my head. You just knew that Tony's "personal project" would fail and we'd have to break the glass again.
Clint Hill on 06:50 - May 19 with 1448 viewstimcocking

Clint Hill on 16:44 - May 18 by simmo

Well said!
Clint Hill on 08:46 - May 19 with 1404 viewsWestbourneR

'A League One standard s**t defender'?? Are you serious???

He clearly lacks pace these days but he is in no way a bad defender, particularly in his proper position at Centre Back. He is positionally very good, excellent in the air and in the tackle, he keeps his concentration up the full 90, he reads the game pretty well and he is far from the worst on the ball - much better than Onouha for instance.

To say someone who has played so well for us so many times is s**t just really caps it off. You really shouldn't bother watching football - you know absolutely nothing about it.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Clint Hill on 09:47 - May 19 with 1363 viewsQPunkR

How's about you actually go to a game or base your opinion on more than MOTD2 and SkySports' wonky ratings?

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024