Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a f ucking disgrace! 16:53 - Aug 18 with 9820 viewsconnell10

thats all!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 10:52 - Aug 19 with 1545 viewsR_from_afar

What a f ucking disgrace! on 07:47 - Aug 19 by PlanetHonneywood

No offence, but you haven't raised a single thing that wasn't contemporaneously said at the time. In fact, pretty much everything that has, is and will happen, was or has already been written about long ago. And no one needs waking up to Tony Pony, it's been obvious for years.

Forgive the tough love as well. I suggest you (and others for that matter) do yourself a favour and draw a line in the sand and get over it! The past is the past and there is nothing that can be done to reverse it.

However, it seems to me even this far away from the epicenter of the storm, that a semblance of a foundation stone has been laid. It is that which now has to be the focus, not the idiot who has virtually run this club into the ground, much less fretting over what could and should have been.

As someone who has spent the last seven years pulling no punches when it comes to airing my grievances about Tony Pony's uselessness: if I can bury the past and look to move on, then frankly, so can anyone of us.

Seriously, what other choice do you or we have?

Great post. My head was spinning so much with all things QPR last night that I had to write down my feelings on a scrap of paper in order to sleep and the main point which emerged from my jottings was that while we need to learn lessons from the past, we need to stop dwelling on it because we can't change it, but more importantly, it has become a psychological millstone which is depressing and dividing us and distracting us from trying to find constructive ways to support and help our struggling team.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What a f ucking disgrace! on 11:17 - Aug 19 with 1499 viewslave16

What a f ucking disgrace! on 10:52 - Aug 19 by R_from_afar

Great post. My head was spinning so much with all things QPR last night that I had to write down my feelings on a scrap of paper in order to sleep and the main point which emerged from my jottings was that while we need to learn lessons from the past, we need to stop dwelling on it because we can't change it, but more importantly, it has become a psychological millstone which is depressing and dividing us and distracting us from trying to find constructive ways to support and help our struggling team.

RFA

ok so we have now got our worst result of the season out of the way early time to bury it and move on..

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 13:38 - Aug 19 with 1403 viewsQPR_John

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:51 - Aug 19 by distortR

how do we get round ffp and our lack of a revenue stream? Subsidiary company buying naming rights to the training ground, loftus road, etc?

I do think many on here don't understand the consequences of FFP or are prepared to completely ignore it and gamble on success
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 13:39]
What a f ucking disgrace! on 14:01 - Aug 19 with 1383 viewsqpr1976

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:07 - Aug 18 by paulparker

It’s been coming, when are fans actually going to wake up to the fact that TF and friends are out of their depth and should be run out of the club
We were league champions out of the premier relegation zones before Teflon Tony got our man in Hughes , if that wasn’t bad enough he got in serial club raper harry redknapp and then kept him when he was dreaming of golf clubs , he then gave him a budget that should of won the league by 20 points but we scrapped it and then proceeded to make the same mistakes again in the transfer window
7 managers , 250 million wasted , ffp , the balls up with OOC , warren farm , Phil beard , awful recruitment, stupid twitter messages , etc, etc
The scandulous transfer fees revived for Phillips, smithies , Austin it’s says s lot that our record fee is for sterling who never pulled a QOR shirt on
We then sack the one fella who rescued the club 17 years before , the one man who cared who was one of us , a miracle worker for Steve p1ssing McClaren who no other club wanted , we let that happen we as fans shrugged our shoulders and said well it’s for the best , FFS wake up people this is all going full circle again to 2000 , it’s not good enough

Small point but I think we sold Samba for more than we got for Sterling ?
What a f ucking disgrace! on 15:13 - Aug 19 with 1303 viewsToast_R

Ay up. Huddetsfield are trying to out do us here...
What a f ucking disgrace! on 15:22 - Aug 19 with 1282 viewsGroveR

What a f ucking disgrace! on 14:01 - Aug 19 by qpr1976

Small point but I think we sold Samba for more than we got for Sterling ?

£500k profit. A small piss in the big ocean of wages we paid.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:33 - Aug 19 with 1118 viewsSomersetHoops

Listening to Olly on the Quest program last night and reading between the lines; It seems to me he told the management this would happen, unless they found a way of effectively replacing the players who were leaving and they sacked him for it. Most people I've encountered think Olly fulfilled his remit with something to spare and deserved support from management and fans and not the sack.

Steve McClaren doesn't know this team or its weaknesses and few strengths, (obviously), and unless we can have an injection of talent, common sense, and better tactics , use of players to their limited abilities, and management then we are doomed to relegation. It seems to me that Tony has resigned so he isn't in charge of another sporting disaster.

Who's Next?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 1103 viewsactonman

Just watched the goals .... Jesus Christ
Login to get fewer ads

What a f ucking disgrace! on 21:36 - Aug 19 with 1038 viewsRs_Holy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:33 - Aug 19 by SomersetHoops

Listening to Olly on the Quest program last night and reading between the lines; It seems to me he told the management this would happen, unless they found a way of effectively replacing the players who were leaving and they sacked him for it. Most people I've encountered think Olly fulfilled his remit with something to spare and deserved support from management and fans and not the sack.

Steve McClaren doesn't know this team or its weaknesses and few strengths, (obviously), and unless we can have an injection of talent, common sense, and better tactics , use of players to their limited abilities, and management then we are doomed to relegation. It seems to me that Tony has resigned so he isn't in charge of another sporting disaster.

Impressed with Ollie last night... very measured and didn’t once slag off McLaren or the club... just said we miss the experienced players helping The youngsters!
What a f ucking disgrace! on 22:02 - Aug 19 with 1012 viewsQPR_John

What a f ucking disgrace! on 21:36 - Aug 19 by Rs_Holy

Impressed with Ollie last night... very measured and didn’t once slag off McLaren or the club... just said we miss the experienced players helping The youngsters!

Why would he slag off the club remember he's QPR through and through
What a f ucking disgrace! on 00:08 - Aug 20 with 965 viewsRs_Holy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 22:02 - Aug 19 by QPR_John

Whoops that should have said “club owners”!
What a f ucking disgrace! on 02:38 - Aug 20 with 905 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What a f ucking disgrace! on 22:02 - Aug 19 by QPR_John

Unless they’ve already put a call in to him!!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 10:19 - Aug 20 with 812 viewsconnell10

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:45 - Aug 19 by actonman

Just watched the goals .... Jesus Christ

Yep forced myself to watch the highlights on the office!!! That goal when the German tackles kk was shocking !! As I said disgrace!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024