Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a f ucking disgrace! 16:53 - Aug 18 with 9819 viewsconnell10

thats all!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:29 - Aug 18 with 2428 viewsitsbiga

And you're on the bandwagon, boy. And
you won't get off.
Prison - locked up like an animal; a
job - no prospects; dole - no cash;
thieving - no more chances; prison - an
animal! Round and round you go.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:49 - Aug 18 with 2337 viewsRs_Holy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:27 - Aug 18 by TGRRRSSS

No idea, but 3 losses from 3 however you spin it is a terrible start, does anyone have faith that McLaren will get us out of it?

However with FFP I think broadly speaking the FA, EFL and Premier League want the smaller clubs out of business, and QPR is a damn good place to sdtart killing clubs who they dont want anywhere near the upper echelons, been worrying slowly and in a drip drip fashion for some months and maybe years now.

It would appear to be coming to fruition.

The death of a football club............

We’ve had better starts to a season!... we have to back Shteve whilst he is manager as we are in danger of a capitulation. We now face the very real prospect of no manager being prepared to take a risk on us!!! It’s a huge mess but we have to get behind the team as much as possible.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 0:19]
What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:50 - Aug 18 with 2329 viewsessextaxiboy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:21 - Aug 18 by connell10

So what do we do mate, twist again?

No , I like to get behind the manager even if like this one I dont rate them. I want him to succeed because then the Club does.
We have to try and protect our status however . I would give him a minimum of 15 games , that will take us to Brentford at home , bottom 3 and a defeat to them and it will be curtains.

Hopefully he takes a pragmatic view of what he has, adapts and turns it round .

Then we all win ...........
What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:51 - Aug 18 with 2322 viewsTGRRRSSS

15 from now, or 12 to go?

(Not checked the fixture llist.)
What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:24 - Aug 18 with 2210 viewsted_hendrix

You have to ask yourself how the hell can we have a goal difference of minus 8 and zero points after only three games, the minus 8 goal difference is a huge concern for me and the one that sticks out as alarming.
I'd be looking for a huge response from our players Tuesday night, without over exaggerating it-it is almost vital that we put points on the board be it one or three, another defeat and players morale will drop even further and the LR atmosphere will become nasty.
Wasn't happy with the strength of our squad at the start of the season and tonight I'm even less happy with them, we are currently in a pretty bad place at the moment, McClaren has got his work cut out over the next couple of weeks.
We've been on bad runs before of course we have, but oh dear todays result was one hell of a smack in the teeth and I don't think our current squad of players have the footballing nous or skill to deal with it, Tuesday nights result will tell us.

Not good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 2163 viewsGloucs_R

McLaren has to now put this passing game on a back burner, put experience back in the team and pray that a couple of loans are up for a relegation battle.

Lumley needs to be given the next few games and we need to play to our strengths, which is probably reverting to natural wingers.

Every team seems to be putting us under pressure as soon as we play out from the back and also targeting Kakay. If McLaren has any technical nouse at all then he is going to have to seriously make some changes.

If we go a goal down next week the atmosphere is going to be toxic, which is exactly the opposite of what you want when you have an incredibly young and inexperienced squad

Poll: Are we staying up?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 2109 viewscollegeranger

So you are a seasoned pro in Prem League or Championship - can't get in the first team at your current club? Why not come down to Loftus Road? Not on your nelly! Who would want to come here with us in this type of form? Going to be a very long and hard season,
What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:43 - Aug 18 with 2103 viewsPunteR

TF jumping ship.? What a surprise.
I dont really know what to think about our club anymore. Im not sure sacking Maclaren is the answer.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

What a f ucking disgrace! on 19:54 - Aug 18 with 2060 viewsR_from_afar

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:49 - Aug 18 by Rs_Holy

We’ve had better starts to a season!... we have to back Shteve whilst he is manager as we are in danger of a capitulation. We now face the very real prospect of no manager being prepared to take a risk on us!!! It’s a huge mess but we have to get behind the team as much as possible.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 0:19]

This....a million times over. Well said.
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What a f ucking disgrace! on 21:47 - Aug 18 with 1868 viewsmylot50years

What a f ucking disgrace! on 16:56 - Aug 18 by JAPRANGERS

Utterly disgraceful. The players should not be paid this week and they can fukcing walk home.

Think of our fans travelling, wasting hard earned cash to see that capitulation.

Utterly ashamed of QPR .

I can't believe he leaves Luongo out against Peterborough then puts him in today to stroll around like last Saturday he clearly isn't fit, either that or he just doesn't give a flying fcuk, and that's just one of them for starters. NEEDS ADDRESSING PRONTO.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 1848 viewsStanisgod

What a f ucking disgrace! on 21:47 - Aug 18 by mylot50years

I can't believe he leaves Luongo out against Peterborough then puts him in today to stroll around like last Saturday he clearly isn't fit, either that or he just doesn't give a flying fcuk, and that's just one of them for starters. NEEDS ADDRESSING PRONTO.

Would have Manning over Louongo at the moment all day long. Hindsight aye.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

What a f ucking disgrace! on 00:08 - Aug 19 with 1715 viewsLoftgirl

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:07 - Aug 18 by paulparker

It’s been coming, when are fans actually going to wake up to the fact that TF and friends are out of their depth and should be run out of the club
We were league champions out of the premier relegation zones before Teflon Tony got our man in Hughes , if that wasn’t bad enough he got in serial club raper harry redknapp and then kept him when he was dreaming of golf clubs , he then gave him a budget that should of won the league by 20 points but we scrapped it and then proceeded to make the same mistakes again in the transfer window
7 managers , 250 million wasted , ffp , the balls up with OOC , warren farm , Phil beard , awful recruitment, stupid twitter messages , etc, etc
The scandulous transfer fees revived for Phillips, smithies , Austin it’s says s lot that our record fee is for sterling who never pulled a QOR shirt on
We then sack the one fella who rescued the club 17 years before , the one man who cared who was one of us , a miracle worker for Steve p1ssing McClaren who no other club wanted , we let that happen we as fans shrugged our shoulders and said well it’s for the best , FFS wake up people this is all going full circle again to 2000 , it’s not good enough

I love the way this poster can't even spell QPR.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 00:18 - Aug 19 with 1691 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

What a f ucking disgrace! on 00:08 - Aug 19 by Loftgirl

Like.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 04:57 - Aug 19 with 1571 viewsessextaxiboy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 00:08 - Aug 19 by Loftgirl

You dont think he just pressed the next key by mistake then ?
What a f ucking disgrace! on 07:47 - Aug 19 with 1457 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:07 - Aug 18 by paulparker

It’s been coming, when are fans actually going to wake up to the fact that TF and friends are out of their depth and should be run out of the club
We were league champions out of the premier relegation zones before Teflon Tony got our man in Hughes , if that wasn’t bad enough he got in serial club raper harry redknapp and then kept him when he was dreaming of golf clubs , he then gave him a budget that should of won the league by 20 points but we scrapped it and then proceeded to make the same mistakes again in the transfer window
7 managers , 250 million wasted , ffp , the balls up with OOC , warren farm , Phil beard , awful recruitment, stupid twitter messages , etc, etc
The scandulous transfer fees revived for Phillips, smithies , Austin it’s says s lot that our record fee is for sterling who never pulled a QOR shirt on
We then sack the one fella who rescued the club 17 years before , the one man who cared who was one of us , a miracle worker for Steve p1ssing McClaren who no other club wanted , we let that happen we as fans shrugged our shoulders and said well it’s for the best , FFS wake up people this is all going full circle again to 2000 , it’s not good enough

No offence, but you haven't raised a single thing that wasn't contemporaneously said at the time. In fact, pretty much everything that has, is and will happen, was or has already been written about long ago. And no one needs waking up to Tony Pony, it's been obvious for years.

Forgive the tough love as well. I suggest you (and others for that matter) do yourself a favour and draw a line in the sand and get over it! The past is the past and there is nothing that can be done to reverse it.

However, it seems to me even this far away from the epicenter of the storm, that a semblance of a foundation stone has been laid. It is that which now has to be the focus, not the idiot who has virtually run this club into the ground, much less fretting over what could and should have been.

As someone who has spent the last seven years pulling no punches when it comes to airing my grievances about Tony Pony's uselessness: if I can bury the past and look to move on, then frankly, so can anyone of us.

Seriously, what other choice do you or we have?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 08:22 - Aug 19 with 1395 viewsHooped_Pullie

This kind of result always brings two types of fan rushing to the keyboard : the meltdown merchants, and the no-matter-what stoics... the spleen venters competing for airtime with the blindly loyal.

This season has indeed been so far an absolute disaster, and the differences of opinion regarding Holloway's sacking/McLaren's appointment have vied with the FFP outcome and the defensive departures for credibility in the cyberspace blame game. Any of that can be picked apart, IMO : Smithies was not as influential last season as he had been the season before, Chief was never world class and Robinson was sick note (temporarily) come good. As for Perch, some of the revisionism is hilarious. Holloway mostly kept the squad away from trouble, but his away record would be enough to do for most managers and I too have heard that his popularity inside the Club did not match his standing as a relative hero when it comes to the majority of fans.

The players who left us during the summer should not have been squad-breaking departures, whatever the situation regarding replacements was. One thing we should all be used to through the years is the fact that footballers leaving are a part of life for this Club, as indeed they are for most. It's our coping with same which has gone right out the window.

The appointment of McLaren, based on his previous reputation whilst a coach at the Club, filled many of us with trepidation, but to be fair that's nothing different to what Blackburn fans would have felt when they appointed Mowbray, and he's rescued his managerial career from the toilet of disaster sufficiently to get them up from the third tier and looking like they can more than hold their own at Championship level. A good win yesterday, for example. For us, we can cry stick or twist all we like, talk among ourselves about the number of games and so on, but the fact is that very few managers come back from 7-1 reverses and no matter what you or I say to the detriment or benefit of Steve McLaren, he is a dead man walking now. It's only a matter of time, and if we lose to Bristol City and Wigan in the next six days that time will be short indeed...whether we think that is a good thing or not.

Meanwhile, it's easy to look elsewhere for our reasonable woes - the scapegoats have never been so solid, so strong, and so utterly convincing. Judged by themselves, the consequences of FFP and in particular on its immediate impact on our ability to bring players in offer very plausible excuses for our predicament. Personally, it's a whole victimhood I don't greatly buy into.

Last season, a number of remarkably over-performing clubs in our division vied with each other for places in the top six. The likes of Preston, Sheffield United and in particular Millwall do not have the benefit of parachute payments or owner largesse, but that was no bar to relative success. Examining our South London neighbours in particular is a salutary exercise : the smallest playing budget in the division, a squad which on paper looks distinctly unimpressive, and yet they consistently win and draw games, continuing to prove this season that last time out was no flash in the pan, the stock of their young manager rising all the time. Unless things change in a major way, it's easy to see them taking six points off us this season.

If Amit wants to make a difference at our Club, then the best thing he can do is wipe the whole thing down and start again. Setting aside the loan players who may or may not arrive, it's time to face the fact that the squad we have are bereft of plans or individuals who can see them reach their potential, find a way to win, discover the 'identity' which everybody talks about but seems to find so elusive. I am optimistic that a feasible route out of torpor and misery exists for our Club : imagine how grim things must have seemed at the Den when Olly took them down and yet look at them now. I bet it was a pretty good place to be yesterday.

In case you think I'm going to finish with answers, let me disappoint right now : like many, I know what must be done, I just have no clue about how to do it. I hope though that one morning soon Mr Amit Bhatia wakes up and finds that answer staring him in the face. For all the good intentions, our Club's future depends on it.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 08:57 - Aug 19 with 1295 viewspaulparker

What a f ucking disgrace! on 08:22 - Aug 19 by Hooped_Pullie

This kind of result always brings two types of fan rushing to the keyboard : the meltdown merchants, and the no-matter-what stoics... the spleen venters competing for airtime with the blindly loyal.

This season has indeed been so far an absolute disaster, and the differences of opinion regarding Holloway's sacking/McLaren's appointment have vied with the FFP outcome and the defensive departures for credibility in the cyberspace blame game. Any of that can be picked apart, IMO : Smithies was not as influential last season as he had been the season before, Chief was never world class and Robinson was sick note (temporarily) come good. As for Perch, some of the revisionism is hilarious. Holloway mostly kept the squad away from trouble, but his away record would be enough to do for most managers and I too have heard that his popularity inside the Club did not match his standing as a relative hero when it comes to the majority of fans.

The players who left us during the summer should not have been squad-breaking departures, whatever the situation regarding replacements was. One thing we should all be used to through the years is the fact that footballers leaving are a part of life for this Club, as indeed they are for most. It's our coping with same which has gone right out the window.

The appointment of McLaren, based on his previous reputation whilst a coach at the Club, filled many of us with trepidation, but to be fair that's nothing different to what Blackburn fans would have felt when they appointed Mowbray, and he's rescued his managerial career from the toilet of disaster sufficiently to get them up from the third tier and looking like they can more than hold their own at Championship level. A good win yesterday, for example. For us, we can cry stick or twist all we like, talk among ourselves about the number of games and so on, but the fact is that very few managers come back from 7-1 reverses and no matter what you or I say to the detriment or benefit of Steve McLaren, he is a dead man walking now. It's only a matter of time, and if we lose to Bristol City and Wigan in the next six days that time will be short indeed...whether we think that is a good thing or not.

Meanwhile, it's easy to look elsewhere for our reasonable woes - the scapegoats have never been so solid, so strong, and so utterly convincing. Judged by themselves, the consequences of FFP and in particular on its immediate impact on our ability to bring players in offer very plausible excuses for our predicament. Personally, it's a whole victimhood I don't greatly buy into.

Last season, a number of remarkably over-performing clubs in our division vied with each other for places in the top six. The likes of Preston, Sheffield United and in particular Millwall do not have the benefit of parachute payments or owner largesse, but that was no bar to relative success. Examining our South London neighbours in particular is a salutary exercise : the smallest playing budget in the division, a squad which on paper looks distinctly unimpressive, and yet they consistently win and draw games, continuing to prove this season that last time out was no flash in the pan, the stock of their young manager rising all the time. Unless things change in a major way, it's easy to see them taking six points off us this season.

If Amit wants to make a difference at our Club, then the best thing he can do is wipe the whole thing down and start again. Setting aside the loan players who may or may not arrive, it's time to face the fact that the squad we have are bereft of plans or individuals who can see them reach their potential, find a way to win, discover the 'identity' which everybody talks about but seems to find so elusive. I am optimistic that a feasible route out of torpor and misery exists for our Club : imagine how grim things must have seemed at the Den when Olly took them down and yet look at them now. I bet it was a pretty good place to be yesterday.

In case you think I'm going to finish with answers, let me disappoint right now : like many, I know what must be done, I just have no clue about how to do it. I hope though that one morning soon Mr Amit Bhatia wakes up and finds that answer staring him in the face. For all the good intentions, our Club's future depends on it.

Not having a pop at you but how many times have we “ wiped the slate clean “ or “ started again”
In the last few years , the only way to do that is with new owners , because with this present lot they are going to keep dragging us down and not even putting Amit up is going to change that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:08 - Aug 19 with 1262 viewsGloucs_R

Ruben seems more interested in LA FC than us...

Poll: Are we staying up?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:15 - Aug 19 with 1237 viewsisawqpratwcity

FOR SALE
QPR FC, £60mill ono, inc.stadium,squad,poss.training grds,new stad.site,redev.old site to 100+units(STCA).FFPfines negot.,ann.costs£13mill pa. Apply TF/RG c/o SouthAfricaRd. NoTyreKickers

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:15 - Aug 19 with 1239 viewsHooped_Pullie

What a f ucking disgrace! on 08:57 - Aug 19 by paulparker

Not having a pop at you but how many times have we “ wiped the slate clean “ or “ started again”
In the last few years , the only way to do that is with new owners , because with this present lot they are going to keep dragging us down and not even putting Amit up is going to change that

Yes, I completely take on board your point that the current regime have tried different things with little success...my view was that the right kind of change hasn't been found and tried yet.

As for a change of ownership...well, new owners like the Pozzos at Watford I'll certainly take, because they'd be a massive upgrade. However, new owners like the Belgians who took over Charlton a few years ago you can stick right up your jumper. The likes of them would finish us off faster than you can say 'Bungle Caterham'.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:33 - Aug 19 with 1175 viewsdistortR

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:15 - Aug 19 by isawqpratwcity

FOR SALE
QPR FC, £60mill ono, inc.stadium,squad,poss.training grds,new stad.site,redev.old site to 100+units(STCA).FFPfines negot.,ann.costs£13mill pa. Apply TF/RG c/o SouthAfricaRd. NoTyreKickers

for sale

qpr fc, $60 m ono, inc stadium, squad, poss training grds, new stadium site (maybe suitable for change of use )
What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:39 - Aug 19 with 1154 viewspaulparker

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:15 - Aug 19 by Hooped_Pullie

Yes, I completely take on board your point that the current regime have tried different things with little success...my view was that the right kind of change hasn't been found and tried yet.

As for a change of ownership...well, new owners like the Pozzos at Watford I'll certainly take, because they'd be a massive upgrade. However, new owners like the Belgians who took over Charlton a few years ago you can stick right up your jumper. The likes of them would finish us off faster than you can say 'Bungle Caterham'.

You don’t know what owners you would get your right but it hasn’t worked with the current lot in 7 years , its been a disarster to be frank with more stormy days a head , it’s not going to change and that’s if your pro board or not
If you offered me relegation but new owners and a management team of the Cowley brothers I would take it ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:47 - Aug 19 with 1127 viewsDejR_vu

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:39 - Aug 19 by paulparker

You don’t know what owners you would get your right but it hasn’t worked with the current lot in 7 years , its been a disarster to be frank with more stormy days a head , it’s not going to change and that’s if your pro board or not
If you offered me relegation but new owners and a management team of the Cowley brothers I would take it ,

It's death by a thousand cuts with this lot. Not a matter of 'if' but 'when'

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:51 - Aug 19 with 1114 viewsdistortR

how do we get round ffp and our lack of a revenue stream? Subsidiary company buying naming rights to the training ground, loftus road, etc?
What a f ucking disgrace! on 09:52 - Aug 19 with 1112 viewsBlue_Castello

We'll the cold light of day doesn't make it feel any easier, if we are all honest with ourselves when we look at the two teams from yesterday on paper we were all expecting a West Brom win but hoping for a miracle. It wasn't loosing that's pissed us off its the way we lost, if we had seen our team fight for 90 minutes and loose say 3-1 we would not have been shocked and been happy that there was some team spirit and fight for the coming season.

To be honest one of my first reactions was I'm pleased it's happened now and the Board can see the glaring deficiencies in the squad. We all know we have been significantly weakened by the senior players leaving and replacing them with one free transfer who has strength but lacks speed and is a shadow of the Chief for instance.

Thankfully Amit has tweeted we've got to take responsibility and fix things ahead of a vital week. Maybe he can speak to Steve and ask him why we are trying to play out from the back with a bunch of limited players and why the feck do you prefer Cousins over Manning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024