Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs 16:30 - Oct 9 with 6612 viewsstainrods_elbow

Leon Jeanne
Abdenesser El Khayati
Paul Smyth

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 21:49 - Oct 11 with 699 viewsMrSheen

Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 19:43 - Oct 11 by langtoft

Funny isn't it agreed with all of those you mentioned (particularly Walton) but my memory of Mark Dennis is a generally a fond one. Thought he was excellent for us not in a Gillard/ Dawes/ Wilson way but decent nevertheless. Opinions eh

Wasn't Dennis stabbed when he was with us? Did he play afterwards?
Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 21:55 - Oct 11 with 687 viewsSuperhoop83

Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 15:03 - Oct 11 by derbyhoop

I thought Murphy was far too small and got targeted by diagonals to 6' wingers and strikers. He could play though.
Burgess got a really bad injury and was never the same afterwards.

I think Burgess was injured after scoring in a 4-0 win against Swindon - the game of Gallen's return. He looked really tidy as well.

I thought Danny Murphy seemed a bit lightweight but he could certainly play.

Suffering since 1978.

Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 22:20 - Oct 11 with 647 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Under-valued, self-sabotaging and/or prematurely released Rs on 15:50 - Oct 12 with 529 viewsDiscodroids

I thought simon osborn was going to be the next bernd schuster when we signed him. Just the guile, craft and composure that we lacked in midfield at the time.

I have a vague memory of Tony incenzo ringing me at home after we sold him on after just a few months, explaining the reasoning of it all . Reasoning which escaped me at the time as i was skated out of my nut when tony called.

I think i must have kicked off about it in AKUT'RS. No idea how tone got my number!.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 15:51]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024