Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread 01:43 - Aug 7 with 26464 viewsBoston

We do 'em, 2 - nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 4336 viewsaston_hoop

Good to see the refs found his yellow card this half. They csnt live with us

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 4335 viewsVancouverHoop

If Dom Ball had the ability to pass and shoot he be a great footballer.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 4335 viewsstrikerace

Millwall hacks and fouls constantly
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 7 with 4301 viewsMyke

Would you say we are missing Chair's guile?
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 7 with 4127 viewsVancouverHoop

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 7 by Myke

Would you say we are missing Chair's guile?

Maybe. We're certainly missing his aerial ability ; )
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 7 with 3906 viewsVancouverHoop

Dozell coming on
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 3821 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dozzel on for Austin
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 7 with 3734 viewsVancouverHoop

Probably a good move, Charlie hasn't really been in this today.
Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 7 with 3699 viewsMelakaRanger

Poor game from Charlie
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 7 with 3572 viewsMatch82

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 7 by VancouverHoop

Probably a good move, Charlie hasn't really been in this today.

Good presence but a bit cocky with the first time passes today I thought. Hopefully shaking off the rust, it'll come.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 7 with 3519 viewsVancouverHoop

Jojo off for Thomas
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 7 with 3515 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Johansen off for George Thomas.

Took a bit for Stef to get going but showed exactly why we signed him after shaking off some rust.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 7 with 3407 viewsCiderwithRsie

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 7 by Match82

Good presence but a bit cocky with the first time passes today I thought. Hopefully shaking off the rust, it'll come.

Way too early to say, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if our default formation became Dykes alone up front with Chair and Willock (probably with Johansen and Dozzell or Field behind) and Austin coming off the bench or starting when Dykes needs a rest.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 7 with 3249 viewsEmpireStateRanger

A bit uninspiring following the changes.

Now Matt Smith on for Millwall.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 3091 viewsstrikerace

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 7 by CiderwithRsie

Way too early to say, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if our default formation became Dykes alone up front with Chair and Willock (probably with Johansen and Dozzell or Field behind) and Austin coming off the bench or starting when Dykes needs a rest.

Funny, I thought Austin was much more involved than Dykes. Dykes has been a passenger out there. Austin seemed to be on the ball more, made some nice passes, and got off a shot or two
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 3020 viewsCamberleyR

Sky saying Johansen off injured?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2965 viewsCiderwithRsie

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 7 by strikerace

Funny, I thought Austin was much more involved than Dykes. Dykes has been a passenger out there. Austin seemed to be on the ball more, made some nice passes, and got off a shot or two

Not really basing this idea on this game, more a general sense of how the two players are developing.

Too early to say anyway, we could just as easily play two up front.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 7 with 2849 viewsVancouverHoop

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 7 by CamberleyR

I don't think so, he was just out of gas.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 7 with 2839 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 7 by CamberleyR

Looked like he took a nick but didn't seem too worried. Guessing it's a combination of that plus lack of preseason that led to his departure.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 2765 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Outside of clumsily running into Millwall players, not exactly sure what Dykes has been doing the past 30 minutes.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 16:44]
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 2763 viewsstrikerace

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 7 by CiderwithRsie

Not really basing this idea on this game, more a general sense of how the two players are developing.

Too early to say anyway, we could just as easily play two up front.

Yeah. I don't think either striker did much today (so far). Not many chances for them, and really not many touches. Millwall has done a good job shutting down our midfield (or rather let me say mugging and fouling our midfield)
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 7 with 2709 viewsVancouverHoop

Both teams rather looking to not lose rather than win at this point.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 7 with 1889 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Couple of chances in the final 10 from Dykes, De Wijs and Willock but looks like a point incoming.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 7 with 1790 viewsrsonist

Well, if you didn't know Chair was the key before, now you do.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 1640 viewsstrikerace

Completely unsatisfying. I hate the way Millwall play.
Dickie and De Wijs were the MOM for me today.

Oh well at least we didn't lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024