Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread 01:43 - Aug 7 with 26466 viewsBoston

We do 'em, 2 - nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:33 - Aug 7 with 4282 viewskensalriser

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 7 by dannyblue

I hope chair is and this isn’t code for he’s being protected for a big transfer

To who? I don’t think he’s ready for the PL and would we sell him to a Champ club?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:36 - Aug 7 with 4226 viewsOakR

In the ground. No Chair but 3-1 to us.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:37 - Aug 7 with 4186 viewssaxbend

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 7 by dannyblue

I hope chair is and this isn’t code for he’s being protected for a big transfer

I can't see him going. He has a new contract, he's doing well and anyone who would want him would either not guarantee him regular first team football, or finish below us this season.

However I hope this illness isn't covid, both for his sake and for the sake of the squad as a whole.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:38 - Aug 7 with 4184 viewsrsonist

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 7 by LazyFan

No McCallum on the subs bench.
So, should Wallace need to come off, Barbet would step in at LB and Dunne would come in for Wallace.

That whole team reeks of Warbs thinking Wall will play nasty so, he's put out a team full of big lumps to try and counter that. The only rough'un is Willock and he's the only creator now that Chair is ill. I am not sure tactically we are playing to our strengths here. but in Warbs we trust.

Gonna be a bruising game this one.

Yes, this fixture last season we also started (horribly) without Chair, 2 up front and SJ and Cameron in midfield.

Obviously Chair can't be helped this time but Ball over Dozzell will be the talking point.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:40 - Aug 7 with 4134 viewsthemodfather

i will take any win, the more goals for qpr the better but always tough games v that shower from darkest bermondsey
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 4106 viewsdmm

I expect us to go a bit more direct with two up top. Without Chair there will be less of the tricky trio moves either side of the oppo's penalty area. Maybe Warburton feels Wall will sit in and a more direct style will provide better scoring opportunities.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 7 with 3724 viewsBklynRanger

Get into them lads. YOU R'ssssss.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 7 with 3695 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall hit the bar after 40 seconds. Misfit cross.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:08 - Aug 7 with 3443 viewsChurchie

We live in Turkey can't get back Kids and grandchildren at Loftus Road just Whats apt us looks fantastic so jealous.
2.0 RSSSS
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:08 - Aug 7 with 3438 viewsaston_hoop

Cant get out of our half at the moment

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:08 - Aug 7 with 3425 viewsstrikerace

We need to pick this up. Millwall is all over us
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:09 - Aug 7 with 3374 viewsVancouverHoop

Frantic stuff. All Millwall at the moment.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 3144 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall goal. Not been in this game at all

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 3115 viewsVancouverHoop

0-1 Well deserved too. We're not in this yet.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 3114 viewsQPR_Nippon

Thousands of us still stuck outside. Digital tickets causing major snags at turnstiles. Thought they’d have delayed kick-off but no:(
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 7 with 3097 viewsBklynRanger

Far too much time. Need to deal with the novelty of this noise and settle down.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 7 with 3010 viewsMick_S

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 7 by QPR_Nippon

Thousands of us still stuck outside. Digital tickets causing major snags at turnstiles. Thought they’d have delayed kick-off but no:(

That is really poor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:16 - Aug 7 with 2912 viewsaston_hoop

Much better since the goal. Willock making things happen. Millwall very physical

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 7 with 2882 viewsstrikerace

Millwall is crying about everything. They are holding Willock all over the pitch
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 7 with 2018 viewsBklynRanger

Dunno if 2 up front is working here. Might be good to see Dozzell on for one of them with Willock going back to where he was in preseason. Too early to panic obviously!...
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 1938 viewsrsonist

Yes Rob
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 1909 viewsaston_hoop

Yeeeeeewwesssssa Dickie thunderbastard

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 1900 viewsNordicR

Dickie!!!
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 1898 viewsstrikerace

What a strike, Dickeeee
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 1895 viewsVancouverHoop

Wooorllddie from Dickie!!!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024