Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie 18:32 - Aug 26 with 34209 viewsDieByYourSide

The man to sort out our entire defence once and for all! Oxford fans demanding £4m/5m in the replies and claiming he wouldn't be arsed about a move to us.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Dickie on 11:46 - Sep 1 with 3584 viewsA40Bosh

Dickie on 11:21 - Sep 1 by wortonranger

Genius
So if there are a couple more signings planned it will be Reasons to be cheerful 1 2 3!

Let's hope it is not a case of "What a Waste!"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Dickie on 11:48 - Sep 1 with 3546 viewsted_hendrix

Dickie on 09:00 - Sep 1 by bosh67

Some time in the next 48 hours according to various news feeds. 7 figure sum. Can only think that means with add ons and sell ons? Seems high to buy a level 3 player for a million or more in one go but then again Brentford have signed Ivan Tonie, who we should have gone after, for a few mill apparently.

I believe the fee to be just over a million Rupee's paid in 'now and again' installments.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dickie on 11:49 - Sep 1 with 3541 viewsHooparoo

Dickie on 11:46 - Sep 1 by A40Bosh

Let's hope it is not a case of "What a Waste!"

Surely if we’re talking Dickie here it has to be “Wake up and make love to me” 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Dickie on 11:55 - Sep 1 with 3492 viewsW7Ranger

Dickie on 22:53 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

I remember realising that the great team of the early 90's had only two two-footed players - our full-backs.

Ray wasn't too bad with both pegs to be fair.
Dickie on 12:12 - Sep 1 with 3341 viewsderbyhoop

Are we really splashing out on Dickie. Or have I got that the wrong way round.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dickie on 12:36 - Sep 1 with 3131 viewsLblock

Dickie Deal Done

Tied up in a bow.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dickie on 13:01 - Sep 1 with 2897 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie on 11:55 - Sep 1 by W7Ranger

Ray wasn't too bad with both pegs to be fair.

True, W7.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dickie on 13:35 - Sep 1 with 2651 viewsaston_hoop

Yep its happening

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Dickie on 13:47 - Sep 1 with 2541 viewsaston_hoop

Dickie pics

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rob-dickie-joins-qpr/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dickie on 13:50 - Sep 1 with 2495 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Get in there, Dickie.
Dickie on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 2482 viewspaulparker

Seems a decent signing and we wont be caught out on the contract side Of things either if he performs well in this league
If we can add a right back, a ball playing centre midfielder and x2 strikers then we could have a very decent season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dickie on 13:52 - Sep 1 with 2456 viewsBoston

Dickie on 13:50 - Sep 1 by EmpireStateRanger

Get in there, Dickie.

We’ve signed him so we can circumcise some of the useless flesh around the club.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dickie on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 2448 viewsDieByYourSide

You've simply got to ask yourself: will we concede another goal ever again?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Dickie on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 2420 viewsOxfordUtdFan

Hello all, quite upset Oxford fan here.

Wow, what a player you're getting. One of those special players who you get the impression is a good man off the pitch as he is a player on it. Strong in the air, so composed with the ball at his feet and possesses a brilliant passing range. One small criticism may be a slight lack of pace but certainly nothing that will prevent him excelling for you.

IMO, think he is currently a good Championship CB, I'm very confident he could play for a top half/play off chasing team. With all due respect, think most Oxford fans (myself included) had expected him to move to a club with more credible promotion hopes, but Dickie wanted game time to in order to continue to progess so fair play to him.

From our end, we're hearing the fee is ~2.5mil up front, ~3mil with add ons, which I'd say is probably a fair price for the lad considering his contract situation. Definitely potential for a big sale in a few years if he continues to improve further.

Good luck for the season, I'll be keeping my eye on his progression and may revisit this forum to see how he's getting on.
Dickie on 14:00 - Sep 1 with 2390 viewsCamberleyR

I wonder how much Jamie Mackie's little pep talk influenced things.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dickie on 14:04 - Sep 1 with 2345 viewsqpr1976

Dickie on 10:56 - Sep 1 by CiderwithRsie

I hope the medical takes place in Billericay. Then if he passes it we'll know that he's doing very well.

Just keep him away from Ford Cortinas and rum and ribena.

Very good Sir.
Dickie on 14:08 - Sep 1 with 2280 viewsBklynRanger

Good stuff. This is it, the most total of total football at our fingertips - we'll make the Dutch '74 team look like a Tony Pulis wet dream.
Dickie on 14:09 - Sep 1 with 2269 viewsMickS

Dickie on 14:00 - Sep 1 by CamberleyR

I wonder how much Jamie Mackie's little pep talk influenced things.

That crossed my mind as well. Very happy with this signing.
Dickie on 14:14 - Sep 1 with 2208 viewsrsonist

Dickie on 13:57 - Sep 1 by OxfordUtdFan

Wow, what a player you're getting. One of those special players who you get the impression is a good man off the pitch as he is a player on it. Strong in the air, so composed with the ball at his feet and possesses a brilliant passing range. One small criticism may be a slight lack of pace but certainly nothing that will prevent him excelling for you.

IMO, think he is currently a good Championship CB, I'm very confident he could play for a top half/play off chasing team. With all due respect, think most Oxford fans (myself included) had expected him to move to a club with more credible promotion hopes, but Dickie wanted game time to in order to continue to progess so fair play to him.

From our end, we're hearing the fee is ~2.5mil up front, ~3mil with add ons, which I'd say is probably a fair price for the lad considering his contract situation. Definitely potential for a big sale in a few years if he continues to improve further.

Good luck for the season, I'll be keeping my eye on his progression and may revisit this forum to see how he's getting on.

Thanks for contributing and good luck to yourselves next season. FWIW our local journo is claiming less for the fee:

Dickie on 14:18 - Sep 1 with 2154 viewsOxfordUtdFan

Dickie on 14:14 - Sep 1 by rsonist

Thanks for contributing and good luck to yourselves next season. FWIW our local journo is claiming less for the fee:

Not making me feel any better mate🤣
Dickie on 14:19 - Sep 1 with 2140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dickie on 13:57 - Sep 1 by OxfordUtdFan

Great stuff mate.

What did you think of Mackie’s time there?
Dickie on 14:22 - Sep 1 with 2111 viewsRangersw12

Dickie on 13:51 - Sep 1 by paulparker

Seems a decent signing and we wont be caught out on the contract side Of things either if he performs well in this league
If we can add a right back, a ball playing centre midfielder and x2 strikers then we could have a very decent season

I see Faurlin is on a free which could solve the ball playing CM issue!

I can't see us getting another RB as Kane has a 3 year deal and Kakay can also play there. Let's hope Kane improves from last season
Dickie on 14:25 - Sep 1 with 2077 viewsNorthernr

Dickie on 14:22 - Sep 1 by Rangersw12

I see Faurlin is on a free which could solve the ball playing CM issue!

I can't see us getting another RB as Kane has a 3 year deal and Kakay can also play there. Let's hope Kane improves from last season

Poor again on Saturday sadly. He seems to play like a particular cnt when he comes on as a sub.
Dickie on 14:38 - Sep 1 with 1974 viewsOxfordUtdFan

Dickie on 14:19 - Sep 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Great stuff mate.

What did you think of Mackie’s time there?

Haha, what a bloke, only complaint is we didn't get him a few years earlier to see a bit more of him before he retired. Usually came on for the last 15mins when we were winning and just cause chaos. Personal highlight was pinching an opponent's arse whilst shielding the ball in the corner in front of our fans. Will be missed
Dickie on 14:40 - Sep 1 with 1943 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dickie on 13:47 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

Dickie pics

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rob-dickie-joins-qpr/

“The manager had a big influence on my decision”

Dickie says “I got a really good feeling off him”

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024