Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want to win World Cup 21:21 - Jun 8 with 5227 viewsTGRRRSSS

If not England (or if your not English then applies) and within reason in terms of it's unlikely Australia or someone like that then who would you like to win.
Not to bothered myself but many sides dont seem to have that uniqueness and sense of mystery anymore, the fcat Brazil could win it with a reserve player from QPR sort of sums it up really.
Holland perhaps as they never have, even though some tip them not to make the knockout stages
Who do you want to win World Cup on 21:47 - Jun 8 with 3795 viewsDylanP

I want England. But , if someone else has to win, then let it be Brazil. How much fun would that be for them to win it at home.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:04 - Jun 8 with 3782 viewsenfieldargh

Swansea City

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:09 - Jun 8 with 3777 viewsToast_R

Iran. The good people of Persia could do with some positive press, will their government allow them to enjoy it though?

Wouldn't mind hearing Exiled's take on Iranian football?
Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:19 - Jun 8 with 3758 viewscalders

Germany.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:33 - Jun 8 with 3734 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Belgium

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:33 - Jun 8 with 3732 viewsLblock

As it won't be England (but will support them blindly) then I will be backing Croatia

Obviously they're rank outsiders but I've a soft spot for them. Passionate, play right way, Davo Suker was sheer class and good looking women on the south coast beaches

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who do you want to win World Cup on 23:03 - Jun 8 with 3701 viewscalders

Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:33 - Jun 8 by Lblock

As it won't be England (but will support them blindly) then I will be backing Croatia

Obviously they're rank outsiders but I've a soft spot for them. Passionate, play right way, Davo Suker was sheer class and good looking women on the south coast beaches

Chile could surprise a few IMO.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 23:06 - Jun 8 with 3695 viewsTheBlob

Not Argentina.

Fukk off.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want to win World Cup on 02:57 - Jun 9 with 3626 viewsitsbiga

Germany

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 04:58 - Jun 9 with 3613 viewsade_qpr

Someone from outside the European or South American confederations. (all previous winners from these 2 ) That would be a talking point.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 05:08 - Jun 9 with 3611 viewsade_qpr

Sorry referring to Blobs picture post

Couldn't stand their gamesmanship in 78, hope Holland gets one over them one day unfortunately doubt if they are good enough this time.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2014 8:59]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 05:20 - Jun 9 with 3606 viewsSydneyRs

Holland as its a crime they have never won it.

Also there would be loads of shots of cute Dutch girls in the crowd.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 05:26 - Jun 9 with 3601 viewsqpr1976

On the basis that a) they would have one helluva street party, and b) we might get a £1million for the trophy lifting goalkeeping captain.....Brazil

Otherwise, South Korea with Suk Young Yun bagging an unlikely hatrick in the final to overtake Messi for the golden boot.

Well you did ask.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 07:37 - Jun 9 with 3554 viewsthame_hoops

Who do you want to win World Cup on 05:26 - Jun 9 by qpr1976

On the basis that a) they would have one helluva street party, and b) we might get a £1million for the trophy lifting goalkeeping captain.....Brazil

Otherwise, South Korea with Suk Young Yun bagging an unlikely hatrick in the final to overtake Messi for the golden boot.

Well you did ask.

USA
Who do you want to win World Cup on 08:15 - Jun 9 with 3540 viewskomradkirk

Sweepstake wise i have Brazil,Bosnia and Cameroon to win or be last.
Hope England have a good tournament.

Holland the arrogant,argumentative shower that they are would be nice,love the sea of orange.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 08:22 - Jun 9 with 3533 viewsJAPRANGERS

South Korea (are they in the WC?) cos their women are gorgeous
Who do you want to win World Cup on 08:52 - Jun 9 with 3516 viewsmacclesfieldman

After England I will be routing for a) France (my wife is French and I live nr Paris now) and b) Belgium (I had 10 great years living/working in BE)

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Who do you want to win World Cup on 09:52 - Jun 9 with 3498 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Born in England so I've dual Nationality.

Would shout for Ireland over England anytime but, wind-ups aside, have always like England as a Nation even if, like others, I find it hard to shout for them of late given the character of some of their players.

This batch seem different, though. I'm over in England at the weekend for a friend's 40th. He's a avid England fan as are all his family. I'll be shouting for England on Saturday and have an eye on them for as long as they're in the tournament.

Of the others:-

Spain - love the football, but time for a change
France - will probably refus to leave Charles de Gaulle
Holland - Love them, but I always end up somehow annoyed at their art-school condescension.
Italy - Nope. The football is better, but they're still too hairy.
Germany - God, no.
Brazil - It's not the same anymore, is it?
Argentina - Would love Messi to lift the cup, but I can't bring myself to support them either. There's no romance in them.

So, I suspect I'll end up inviluntarily falling in love with some small outfit and learning the words to their national anthem. Are Costa Rica still the only Central American Nation not to have an army? Hasta Los Ticos!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who do you want to win World Cup on 09:56 - Jun 9 with 3494 viewsTheBlob

Am I the only one who hates the current Brazil?Petulant cheating diving c*nts?I know Neymar isn't unique in that department but he just gets my blood pressure up.
I'd like to see the USA or Japan win it if it ain't us.

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:03 - Jun 9 with 3484 viewsTheBlob

Who do you want to win World Cup on 23:03 - Jun 8 by calders

Chile could surprise a few IMO.

Watch out for this guy - Edouardo Vargas.Would love to sign him.Loan spell at Valencia has just expired.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/players/player=270301/profile-detail.html

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:14 - Jun 9 with 3469 viewsloftboy

Who do you want to win World Cup on 09:56 - Jun 9 by TheBlob

Am I the only one who hates the current Brazil?Petulant cheating diving c*nts?I know Neymar isn't unique in that department but he just gets my blood pressure up.
I'd like to see the USA or Japan win it if it ain't us.

Imagine how arrogant the yanks would be if they won it?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 3462 viewsexiled_dictator

Who do you want to win World Cup on 22:09 - Jun 8 by Toast_R

Iran. The good people of Persia could do with some positive press, will their government allow them to enjoy it though?

Wouldn't mind hearing Exiled's take on Iranian football?

God, if Iran won the World Cup, I wouldn't celebrate for one minute.
Iran today is not the Iran I was born into, or lived in.
The regime would look at winning as a justification for their behaviour & attitude, which would be totally wrong.

Iran are in a pretty tough group with Argentina, Nigeria & Bosnia-Herzegovina, and I would expect two from those three to qualify. Although they have professional players playing outside Iran, and I have met Fulham's Dejagah on many occasions, I really hope they don't get out of the group.

Don't know too much about the National Team other than a few names, but I will keep an eye out for their games.

Don't want Argentina or Brazil to win, but I do think that one of those two is the best bet for a winner. Would like to see Holland win, just because. I don't think England will win, and will do well to get out of their Group. QF at best.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 3462 viewsTheBlob

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:14 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Imagine how arrogant the yanks would be if they won it?

Yeah,maybe you're right.

Bollocks to them,Japan it is then.

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:43 - Jun 9 with 3445 viewsJuzzie

Who do you want to win World Cup on 23:06 - Jun 8 by TheBlob

Not Argentina.

Fukk off.

Sad picture. So much for sport not being drawn into politics.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 12:06 - Jun 9 with 1436 viewspaulparker

Cameroon, had as soft spot for them since beating argentina in 1990

always loved to see Brazil win it but is it me or do Brazil seem a little like chelsea now
Luiz, Oscar, Willian,Rameires (no thanks)

Argentina can fu ck off would never get behind them

the days of seeing players on tv like Sanchez, Schifo, Socrates,Hagi, for the 1st time are gone, the element of surprise is gone as we have seen all the best players about 100 times over

so like every other tournament as soon as England get knocked out the interest will die

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024