Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want to win World Cup 21:21 - Jun 8 with 5233 viewsTGRRRSSS

If not England (or if your not English then applies) and within reason in terms of it's unlikely Australia or someone like that then who would you like to win.
Not to bothered myself but many sides dont seem to have that uniqueness and sense of mystery anymore, the fcat Brazil could win it with a reserve player from QPR sort of sums it up really.
Holland perhaps as they never have, even though some tip them not to make the knockout stages
Who do you want to win World Cup on 12:45 - Jun 9 with 1381 viewsdanehoop

Who do you want to win World Cup on 12:06 - Jun 9 by paulparker

Cameroon, had as soft spot for them since beating argentina in 1990

always loved to see Brazil win it but is it me or do Brazil seem a little like chelsea now
Luiz, Oscar, Willian,Rameires (no thanks)

Argentina can fu ck off would never get behind them

the days of seeing players on tv like Sanchez, Schifo, Socrates,Hagi, for the 1st time are gone, the element of surprise is gone as we have seen all the best players about 100 times over

so like every other tournament as soon as England get knocked out the interest will die

Pretty much first round then and you won't be watching after that?

Never knowingly understood

Who do you want to win World Cup on 15:38 - Jun 9 with 1355 viewsTonto

although Im glad that Woy has left the majority of the old arrogant guard behind, and actualy looks like he is building a tream for the future, I still cant find myslef actually beleiving in England yet. Maybe a half deent tournament will change that.

As the Mrs is Czech, they will be my second team, but they didnt make it.

therefore, which team has the hottest wags? they get my vote... (any advance on Susanna Werner, and why hasnt she been to Loftus Road?)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 15:48 - Jun 9 with 1346 viewsLewes_r

Any team that Dives the least so probably USA Japan or Australia

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 16:24 - Jun 9 with 1334 viewsheadhoops

why speculate - I'm told the people of North Korea are already at the open top bus parade celebrating their victory.

Or have Qatar bought it yet?

Belgium.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Who do you want to win World Cup on 17:57 - Jun 9 with 1313 viewsQPRMUSO

Who do you want to win World Cup on 23:06 - Jun 8 by TheBlob

Not Argentina.

Fukk off.

+1
Who do you want to win World Cup on 18:02 - Jun 9 with 1311 viewsQPRMUSO

Japan for me, I have worked for a Japanese company for 25 years so they get my support after England.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 18:13 - Jun 9 with 1305 viewsthemodfather

i don't care WHO wins as long as fifa's pets BRAZIl don't!

england would do well if MIKE BASSETT took over and took TONKA tonkinson with him!
Who do you want to win World Cup on 18:38 - Jun 9 with 1294 viewsBklynRanger

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:14 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Imagine how arrogant the yanks would be if they won it?

It would be a total nightmare. I've always said that if America were ever to win the World Cup I'd stand up, go straight to the airport and leave the country. No packing or anything.

I'd love to see Ecuador win it but obviously there's almost no chance of that happening. I'll go for Uruguay, that would be mad.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want to win World Cup on 01:40 - Jun 10 with 1264 viewsQPR_ARG

Who do you want to win World Cup on 10:43 - Jun 9 by Juzzie

Sad picture. So much for sport not being drawn into politics.

I'm, obviously, as you all know, 100% Argentine.

However, I think this is a sad picture and how there is word the Argentine FA could be charge by FIFA. I think they should, to be honest.

There's no room for this kind of thing in football.

Players are not to blame here. Obviously it wasn't their call and probably they were forced to display that banner. Or somebody displayed it for them. I don't know how it was because I wasn't watching the game (on Saturday vs. Slovenia).

That said...it is my wildest dream to win a World Cup in Brazil. To see that on the same year QPR won a final at Wembley??? No words for that. I wouldn't be able to ask for anything else in football for the rest of my life.

If not Argentina? I'd love to see an African team do it. Preferably Morocco with Adel...oh, wait...they're not in it. Ivory Coast then! Or Ghana.

That'd be something.

In any case...anyone but Brazil!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, out.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 01:46 - Jun 10 with 1260 viewssmegma

England.

I'm English.

The world cup ends when we get knocked out. End of.
Who do you want to win World Cup on 03:13 - Jun 10 with 1253 viewsKiwi76

Without coming over all Ron Manager I hope the winner at least plays some decent football to get the damn trophy. If bloody Holland get reduced to trying to kick their way to victory not holding my breath.
Too much fear of losing vs trying to win but maybe with some of the better teams seemingly having better attacks than defences we might be OK?
Who do you want to win World Cup on 13:19 - Jun 10 with 1210 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Bosnia & Herzegovina.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024