Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 41352 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:09 - Sep 8 with 4766 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/06/stephen-harper-announces-45m-to-help-syria

"And while Canada is not in a position to offer its own military assets for use in Syria, Harper did provide an additional $45 million for groups helping Syrian refugees. With that new contribution, Canada will have provided $203 million in aid since the beginning of 2012."
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:14 - Sep 8 with 4759 viewsCanadaRanger

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:57 - Sep 8 by TheBlob

Somebody's going to seize the stocks of Sarin when the Yanks have stamped the place flat.Boots on the ground imperative.

All the more reason for the Americans not to get involved. Unless it is to destroy the chemical weapons stocks without endangering non-combatants - which apparently is darn near impossible to do. Mind you, there wouldn't be much left after a couple of those behemoth bunker busters were to hit a facility.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:53 - Sep 8 with 4720 viewsLythamR

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:14 - Sep 8 by CanadaRanger

All the more reason for the Americans not to get involved. Unless it is to destroy the chemical weapons stocks without endangering non-combatants - which apparently is darn near impossible to do. Mind you, there wouldn't be much left after a couple of those behemoth bunker busters were to hit a facility.

Why will their be no american boots on the ground, if this syrian regime and its treatment of its civilians is so abhorrent to the USA why will they not commit to boots on the ground, rather than using this situation as another opportunity to test and experiment their expensive toys
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:12 - Sep 8 with 4708 viewsTheBlob

This whole religion thing is a joke.My mate Scottyis part Jewish,she tells me her grandmother was hurled into a mental home by her family for marrying a Cornish fisherman.And they have the nerve to celebrate Yum Kipper.
It's all a bit rich.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:21 - Sep 8 with 4697 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:50 - Sep 8 by DylanP

There are people from every nation that reject their own cultural identity. I know plenty of English people who are anti-patriotic. Jews are no different. Why would they be?

Zion is a mountain. One of the seven mountains that make up Jerusalem. In biblical times, when they talked about the Jewish state established by King David with its capital in Jerusalem, they often called it Zion. In 19th century Europe, national movements were coalescing into political movements. Jewish nationalist decided to call their political movement zionism. Zionism is the name of the jewish national movement. End of. You can't be anti-Zionist, without being anti-Jewish. It is not possible. Because zionism is simply the name of the Jewish national movement.

Anyone can oppose the policies of the State of Israel. Of course there is nothing anti-Semitic about that. The state of Israel is run by politicians. But being anti-zionism means you opposed to the Jews having a national movement. Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. There is no difference.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 9:32]

So by your way of thinking if one dare's to oppose or criticize Israels version of the BNP,one is labelled an anti semite.
You are aware that over 90% of Jews are not actually semitic as they are converts from the Khazars meaning their ancestors never spoke one of the Semitic languages.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 11:35]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:55 - Sep 8 with 4670 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:14 - Sep 8 by CanadaRanger

Why are we discussing about them going in at all, it is a sovereign nation and they have been arming the opposition for the past two years.. The hypocisy of the US is astonishing.

Did you see the wikileaks document on fallujah. The US bombing campaign killed upto 6000 civilians and the uranium fall out was higher than Hiroshima, nearly everyone left has some form of cancer.

Come on people lets stop the BS, do you really think the US cares about saving lives. In all probability they will blow up whatever they feel they need to and fck everyone else.

If the western world are prepared to continue to back these policies in our name then I can't see the difference between us and many despots of the past. At least Nazi Germany and the Roman and British Empire when they attacked and took over countries, brought a semblence of order with them.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 13:04]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 12:37 - Sep 8 with 4641 viewsscot1963

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:12 - Sep 8 by TheBlob

This whole religion thing is a joke.My mate Scottyis part Jewish,she tells me her grandmother was hurled into a mental home by her family for marrying a Cornish fisherman.And they have the nerve to celebrate Yum Kipper.
It's all a bit rich.

Great granny - back another generation, from Lewisham. Didn't realise I had Jewish ancestry until I heard her very sad story recently.

And the Syrian question is a catch 22 seems to me it's a no win situation whichever way it goes. Other than that my brain has turned to mush reading this thread - can we not all get along
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 12:48]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 4606 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/syrian-warplanes-flee-after-testing-2259425

This is how we may get dragged into it... But then again, it's only the Mirror.

...and the Star...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/337320/British-jets-in-Syrian-air-fi

And...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415394/British-jets-Cyprus-scrambled-ch

[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 13:41]
Login to get fewer ads

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:56 - Sep 8 with 4587 viewskensalriser

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:50 - Sep 8 by DylanP

There are people from every nation that reject their own cultural identity. I know plenty of English people who are anti-patriotic. Jews are no different. Why would they be?

Zion is a mountain. One of the seven mountains that make up Jerusalem. In biblical times, when they talked about the Jewish state established by King David with its capital in Jerusalem, they often called it Zion. In 19th century Europe, national movements were coalescing into political movements. Jewish nationalist decided to call their political movement zionism. Zionism is the name of the jewish national movement. End of. You can't be anti-Zionist, without being anti-Jewish. It is not possible. Because zionism is simply the name of the Jewish national movement.

Anyone can oppose the policies of the State of Israel. Of course there is nothing anti-Semitic about that. The state of Israel is run by politicians. But being anti-zionism means you opposed to the Jews having a national movement. Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. There is no difference.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 9:32]

Fallacious argument based on your unconventional definition of Zionism. If Zionism is alternatively defined as supporting the existence of a Jewish state in the current location of Israel, then anti-Zionism is simply the opposing position and not synonymous with anti-semitism.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:47 - Sep 8 with 4561 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:55 - Sep 8 by cjc

Why are we discussing about them going in at all, it is a sovereign nation and they have been arming the opposition for the past two years.. The hypocisy of the US is astonishing.

Did you see the wikileaks document on fallujah. The US bombing campaign killed upto 6000 civilians and the uranium fall out was higher than Hiroshima, nearly everyone left has some form of cancer.

Come on people lets stop the BS, do you really think the US cares about saving lives. In all probability they will blow up whatever they feel they need to and fck everyone else.

If the western world are prepared to continue to back these policies in our name then I can't see the difference between us and many despots of the past. At least Nazi Germany and the Roman and British Empire when they attacked and took over countries, brought a semblence of order with them.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 13:04]

Well the US invaded the Commonwealth country of Grenada without permission.
As for chemical weapons sanctimony,I see they've managed to forget about Agent Orange,the defoliation chemical warfare agent used in Vietnam and responsible for 400,000 + deaths and hundreds of thousands of subsequent birth defects.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:05 - Sep 8 with 4543 viewsTheBlob

Here we go again...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415394/British-jets-Cyprus-scrambled-ch

Remember the brief flirtation Blair had with the Al Samoud missile which "could have reached British bases" with chemical warheads,and one of the reasons we went to war with Iraq?Well now we've got SU24's-potentially chemical bomb/missile armed- allegedly invading Cypriot airspace.Somebody is desperately trying to get somebody else involved.

Yup....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10294174/MPs-could-ge

Su24,s have been purchased/seized by several "western"states in the wake of the Iraq wars and been used as a"aggressor" aircraft in simulations..
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 15:30]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:26 - Sep 8 with 4531 viewsFloridaR

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:19 - Sep 5 by cjc

I don't have faith, it just supports my own general housekeeping theory and geo-economics knowledge.

These wars are always down to money and power.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 0:21]

Agreed.
Syria refused to participate in the Nabucco pipeline agreement start of last month for the north / south extension so the supply connected to the Saudi gas pipeline which would supply Austria and Germany.
This pipeline would have broken the Russian monopoly of gas supply in Eu.
Syria instead signed a agreement for the Iran / Iraq / Syria for the Arab gas pipeline last month so that they could then supply Lebanon hence breaking the Qatar/Saudi supply to them.
Israel along with Syria also have rights to gas fields off shore off their coasts but Israel needs to also join the Nabucco Saudi pipeline which was intended to be routed through Syria and that's obviously not happening.

Now we good folk in the West suddenly have morals about a 2 year war in Syria & Russia have a lot of money to loose also...

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:35 - Sep 8 with 4517 viewsFloridaR

What will more than likely happen is that Israel are likely to self-rocket themselves in an abandoned farm somewhere near a border and kick everything off. That will be the next step.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:45 - Sep 8 with 4508 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 12:37 - Sep 8 by scot1963

Great granny - back another generation, from Lewisham. Didn't realise I had Jewish ancestry until I heard her very sad story recently.

And the Syrian question is a catch 22 seems to me it's a no win situation whichever way it goes. Other than that my brain has turned to mush reading this thread - can we not all get along
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 12:48]

I really hope you're not in any way offended by my opinions Scot.
You're a lovely person and one of my favourite posters.
I have nothing against good Jewish people what so ever,its the corrupt political version of Zionism i just cannot stomach!
If we all got along this site wouldn't be the fun it is
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:58 - Sep 8 with 4498 viewsscot1963

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:45 - Sep 8 by CHUBBS

I really hope you're not in any way offended by my opinions Scot.
You're a lovely person and one of my favourite posters.
I have nothing against good Jewish people what so ever,its the corrupt political version of Zionism i just cannot stomach!
If we all got along this site wouldn't be the fun it is

not offended at all Chubbs - I you as well. I start reading politics and religion threads and end up totally confused as to what anyone's stand point is and agreeing with all sides - don't think I've got the brain capacity
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:39 - Sep 8 with 4463 viewsAunt_Nelly

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:38 - Sep 7 by CHUBBS

You're right again Blob,there's over 300 million Arab semites around the world plus millions more from other tribes and races including my late mother who was Akkadian Assyrian the 1st ever semite language used.
And i'm an anti semite

"I'm not racist...One of my friends is black"
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:28 - Sep 8 with 4435 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:39 - Sep 8 by Aunt_Nelly

You have friends?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 18:29]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:49 - Sep 8 with 4422 viewshoof_hearted

You just need to ask why a thread on Syria has become an argument about Zionism.

All Israel has done in this tragic war is give medical aid to victims when it can but some manage to use it as an opportunity to stir.
US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 20:23 - Sep 8 with 4393 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:39 - Sep 8 by Aunt_Nelly

Nobody said you were racist,but if you are i feel sorry for your one and only black friend.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 20:24]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:27 - Sep 8 with 4388 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:58 - Sep 8 by scot1963

not offended at all Chubbs - I you as well. I start reading politics and religion threads and end up totally confused as to what anyone's stand point is and agreeing with all sides - don't think I've got the brain capacity

Thanks scot
US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 20:29 - Sep 8 with 4387 viewsAunt_Nelly

US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 20:23 - Sep 8 by CHUBBS

Nobody said you were racist,but if you are i feel sorry for your one and only black friend.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 20:24]

US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 20:31 - Sep 8 with 4380 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 20:29 - Sep 8 by Aunt_Nelly

No i got your pathetic bog standard attempt at playing the race card but treated it with the disdain you and it deserved
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:40 - Sep 8 with 4362 viewsShotKneesHoop

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:12 - Sep 8 by TheBlob

It's all a bit rich.

That's because the Cornish celebrate Yum Pilchard instead.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:41 - Sep 8 with 4359 viewsPommyhoop

My favourite Zionist is black..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:48 - Sep 8 with 4320 viewsscot1963

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:40 - Sep 8 by ShotKneesHoop

That's because the Cornish celebrate Yum Pilchard instead.

and never the twain shall meet . We do have a fish festival, would you believe, where people go and look at dead fish - yep it's that good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024