Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 41353 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:44 - Sep 7 with 5115 viewsLythamR

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 01:07 - Sep 7 by DylanP

I hate reading these political threads and resisted this one for a while. I wish I had resisted it altogether, but eventually boredom at work pulled me in.

This board is full of an amazing array of people from incredibly erudite, smart people to some of the thickest, most mentally unbalanced people.

Some bloke on here thinks that the US currency is about to collapse. Wake up fella. Your nurse is here to give you your medicine.

Some bloke on here thinks it is the Jews fault. Time for you to crawl back under your rock.

Lots of people seem to think that there is no evidence that the Assad regime dropped those chemical weapons. Open your eyes. Are you blind and deaf? There is an enormous amount of evidence from the most trustworthy sources on earth. If you can't see it, that is because you only see what confirms your own beliefs, not because it isn't there.

Some people seem to think that we shouldn't get involved because it might make it worse. Really? Worse, you say. Over the last 3 years people have been dying at a rate of about 3,000 a month. How exactly is it going to get worse? Oh yeah, it will get worse when we do nothing about Assad using chemical weapons and he ramps up usage so that the number rises to 10,000 a month or more. Assad was already using chemical weapons in small doses. But only after the US President said that using chemical weapons would be crossing a line, did Assad use them on a large scale. Why? Because he doesn't believe the world will do anything about it. He was testing the limits.

How many massacres and genocides is the world going to stand by and do nothing about? Rwanda wasn't enough? Darfur? For god's sake. He has already killed 100,000 people. How many more before it is time to stand up and do something?

Assad is a maniac, allied with the worst tyrants in the world. If tyrants believe that it is OK to use chemical weapons in Syria, what is to stop them from using them in England, or France, or anywhere else?

True, it is not for us to tell people in other countries how to run their affairs. But there is a time when enough is enough, when every boundary of decency and humanity have been so well and truely crossed that you have to be willing to do something. If using chemical weapons isn't it, please tell me when you think the boundary has been crossed?

"Assad is a maniac, allied with the worst tyrants in the world. If tyrants believe that it is OK to use chemical weapons in Syria, what is to stop them from using them in England, or France, or anywhere else? "

Or even the USA, is that what this is primarily about?
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:57 - Sep 7 with 5100 viewsLythamR

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:25 - Sep 7 by DylanP

Racist propaganda like this has no place in modern society or on this messageboard. Keep it to yourself. Your ignorance is astounding and disgusting at the same time.

Zionism is the name of the Jewish national movement. It is no different from any other national movement. Just like being patriotic is not limited to one part of the English nation, being zionist is not limited to one part of the Jewish nation. Virtually all Jews are zionists. Obviously, not all. Just like there are English people who are not patriotic and English groups who reject the concept f nationhood, the same is true of the Jews. But those are the minority and the extreme. There is a fundamentalist orthodox group called Untrue Carta who are against the state of Israel, because they believe that the only God can establish a Jewish state in the holy land. Most of them live in Israel, speak only Yiddish. and reject many aspects of modernity. They also don't believe in modern medicine and think the ATM is an invention of the devil because it is available 7 days a week, including the Sabbath. I do not think anyone considers them mainstream.

Being anti-zionist is exactly the same as being anti-semetic. There is no difference. The logic of anti-Zionism is that the Jews are the only nation on earth that are not allowed to have pride in their national identity. It is absurd and clearly beyond the pale of regular society.

"Being anti-zionist is exactly the same as being anti-semetic. There is no difference. The logic of anti-Zionism is that the Jews are the only nation on earth that are not allowed to have pride in their national identity. It is absurd and clearly beyond the pale of regular society."

What about the Palestinians, they also are not allowed to have pride in their national identity.

The jewish people are not aggresively militant on the whole, The majority of Zionists are, therefore it is quote possible to be anti Zionist without being anti semetic
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 16:02 - Sep 7 with 5095 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:25 - Sep 7 by DylanP

Racist propaganda like this has no place in modern society or on this messageboard. Keep it to yourself. Your ignorance is astounding and disgusting at the same time.

Zionism is the name of the Jewish national movement. It is no different from any other national movement. Just like being patriotic is not limited to one part of the English nation, being zionist is not limited to one part of the Jewish nation. Virtually all Jews are zionists. Obviously, not all. Just like there are English people who are not patriotic and English groups who reject the concept f nationhood, the same is true of the Jews. But those are the minority and the extreme. There is a fundamentalist orthodox group called Untrue Carta who are against the state of Israel, because they believe that the only God can establish a Jewish state in the holy land. Most of them live in Israel, speak only Yiddish. and reject many aspects of modernity. They also don't believe in modern medicine and think the ATM is an invention of the devil because it is available 7 days a week, including the Sabbath. I do not think anyone considers them mainstream.

Being anti-zionist is exactly the same as being anti-semetic. There is no difference. The logic of anti-Zionism is that the Jews are the only nation on earth that are not allowed to have pride in their national identity. It is absurd and clearly beyond the pale of regular society.

Ah you've finally taken me off ignore!
So i'm disgusting hey,this from a guy who thinks its acceptable to make light of the rape,torture and murder of children posting pedophilia jokes on an open forum just to be the centre of attention.
You're a prat
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 16:03]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:01 - Sep 7 with 5066 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:21 - Sep 7 by 1BobbyHazell

"most trustworthy sources on earth"!!!!!!!!

What the same trustworthy sources who lied about WMD's so that they could invade a country and commit mass genocide?

Or the same trustworthy sources that supported Saddam during his use of chemical weapons?

Or the same trustworthy sources that are funding and arming the al-queda linked rebels who have been using chemical weapons against the Syrian populace themselves?

I share your anger and dismay at the crossing of "every boundary of decency and humanity". But I believe we have a big responsibilty to know and acknowledge when it is done by 'us' if we are going to be a part of positive change and genuine peace.

Interesting attachment using the press and resources common to all of us and joining all the dots up clearly.
Whilst everyone seems to normally have there own agenda this group seem to be asking left and right to join together to revolt and stop governments acting in this way.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:23 - Sep 7 with 5040 viewsTheBlob

I thought arabs were Semitic.Oh well,whatever and whoever,'tis to war they'll be a goin' as sure as vindaloo gives you diarhoea.
And there ain't nothing you can do about it little man.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 18:24]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:38 - Sep 7 with 5017 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:23 - Sep 7 by TheBlob

I thought arabs were Semitic.Oh well,whatever and whoever,'tis to war they'll be a goin' as sure as vindaloo gives you diarhoea.
And there ain't nothing you can do about it little man.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 18:24]

You're right again Blob,there's over 300 million Arab semites around the world plus millions more from other tribes and races including my late mother who was Akkadian Assyrian the 1st ever semite language used.
And i'm an anti semite
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:45 - Sep 7 with 5014 viewsMetallica_Hoop

To put my angle on it. (I'm simplistic)

We cannot afford another war, our infrastructure is creaking at the seams.

So and I hate to say this standing back, whether he did/didn't use chemical weapons is immaterial. The money that any strike would cost should be spent here.

How many old people who fought for this country will die this winter because they cant afford to heat and eat?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:22 - Sep 7 with 4988 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:21 - Sep 7 by 1BobbyHazell

"most trustworthy sources on earth"!!!!!!!!

What the same trustworthy sources who lied about WMD's so that they could invade a country and commit mass genocide?

Or the same trustworthy sources that supported Saddam during his use of chemical weapons?

Or the same trustworthy sources that are funding and arming the al-queda linked rebels who have been using chemical weapons against the Syrian populace themselves?

I share your anger and dismay at the crossing of "every boundary of decency and humanity". But I believe we have a big responsibilty to know and acknowledge when it is done by 'us' if we are going to be a part of positive change and genuine peace.

A very informative video which you could use that as a template for any other Middle Eastern war that the Illuminati funded America pursue.
Typical that they'll back any evil regime whilst it suits them then turn against them when it doesn't.
Evil bastards
Here's more
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 19:32]
Login to get fewer ads

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:32 - Sep 7 with 4973 viewsdanehoop

So can you just remind me exactly which conspiracy is being espoused now, by whom and for what purpose. Are we saying it is the illuminati, Obama and the US military complex, the Rothschilds, the zionist, semites, anti semites, Iranians, Hezbollah, the pope, Al Queda, the Chinese, the Russians, Bilderberg, the royal family or David Icke.

Personally I am still going with the Lizards as being by far and away the most credible option. Makes about as much sense as anything so far.

Never knowingly understood

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:34 - Sep 7 with 4972 viewscjc

I hate to say it but we are all doomed, doomed I say.

Soon the only fight we will have is for survival.

I just really wish i watched more of ray mears and bear grylls.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:37 - Sep 7 with 4964 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:32 - Sep 7 by danehoop

So can you just remind me exactly which conspiracy is being espoused now, by whom and for what purpose. Are we saying it is the illuminati, Obama and the US military complex, the Rothschilds, the zionist, semites, anti semites, Iranians, Hezbollah, the pope, Al Queda, the Chinese, the Russians, Bilderberg, the royal family or David Icke.

Personally I am still going with the Lizards as being by far and away the most credible option. Makes about as much sense as anything so far.

If you have nothing of interest to say,then shut up you're boring
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 19:52]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:12 - Sep 7 with 4938 viewsFDC

Five pages in and the two posters I agree with most by some distance are Clive A and Mr Sheen. One of the signs of the apocalypse I believe.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:03 - Sep 7 with 4911 viewscjc

I am in no way defending Assad but at the same time feel its important to listen to what he has to say.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 21:15]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:28 - Sep 7 with 4848 viewsMrSheen

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:12 - Sep 7 by FDC

Five pages in and the two posters I agree with most by some distance are Clive A and Mr Sheen. One of the signs of the apocalypse I believe.

Won't happen again, I promise. I've said enough on this, you'll be pleased to read.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 02:21 - Sep 8 with 4795 viewsCanadaRanger

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2649989610001

Buchanan: No Vital American Interest in Assad’s Downfall
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 06:22 - Sep 8 with 4776 viewsBklynRanger

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:45 - Sep 5 by Orthodox_Hoop

Who is 'they'? If you mean do I think the rebels orchestrated the gas attack against the civilian population in order to get an international response, then yes I think 'they' did it.

http://rt.com/news/chemical-aleppo-findings-russia-417/

Do you know much about that RT channel?
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 06:36 - Sep 8 with 4772 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/06/opinion/heck-syria-strike/index.html?hpt=hp_t4
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 07:31 - Sep 8 with 4767 viewsDylanP

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:57 - Sep 7 by LythamR

"Being anti-zionist is exactly the same as being anti-semetic. There is no difference. The logic of anti-Zionism is that the Jews are the only nation on earth that are not allowed to have pride in their national identity. It is absurd and clearly beyond the pale of regular society."

What about the Palestinians, they also are not allowed to have pride in their national identity.

The jewish people are not aggresively militant on the whole, The majority of Zionists are, therefore it is quote possible to be anti Zionist without being anti semetic

No. It is not possible to be anti-zionist without being anti-Semitic. They are the same thing.

It is possible to oppose the policies of Israel's government. Lots of people, Jews and non-Jews alike, oppose the policies of the Israeli government. But being anti-zioninst (opposed to Jews having a national identity) is the same as being anti-Jewish -- which we call anti-Semitism.

Of course the Palestinians are allowed to have pride in their national identity. Who ever said they weren't?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 07:50 - Sep 8 with 4761 viewshoopstilidie

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 07:31 - Sep 8 by DylanP

No. It is not possible to be anti-zionist without being anti-Semitic. They are the same thing.

It is possible to oppose the policies of Israel's government. Lots of people, Jews and non-Jews alike, oppose the policies of the Israeli government. But being anti-zioninst (opposed to Jews having a national identity) is the same as being anti-Jewish -- which we call anti-Semitism.

Of course the Palestinians are allowed to have pride in their national identity. Who ever said they weren't?

"But being anti-zioninst (opposed to Jews having a national identity) is the same as being anti-Jewish -- which we call anti-Semitism."

Then explain to me the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:21 - Sep 8 with 4740 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:41 - Sep 7 by MrSheen

I described the reports of Ethiopian immigrants being coerced into taking shots of Depo-Provera, a contraceptive that lasts three months, as a "massive, shameful embarrassment" to Israel, and said I was pleased that it had stopped. I linked to two different views of what had happened.

I also linked to a Wikipedia page on forced sterilisation (not long-lasting contraception), which included a comment that Uzbekistan has a policy of forcibly sterilising mothers with more than two children.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/members/mrsheen/posts/pa

Keep making it up.

Apologies for the slight mis quote however, i've had a look this morning and on the thread in question your 1st response was not to condemn Israel but try and divert attention to Uzbekistan,Russia and China.
It seems to me when ever there is damning information against Israel you go out of your way to make excuses for them.

Your 1st response was......."Not alone...Uzbekistan apparently has a current programme, and it happens locally in Russia and China on the initiative of officials. No doubt there are others. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/76010/877816/israe

Your 2nd response was....."This wasn't sterilisation (Depo-Provera shots last three months), but obviously a massive, shameful embarrassment to Israel. However, it was exposed by the press and media there, and stopped, which wouldn't have happened in other countries where similar practices have operated.
Ethiopian immigrants have had it worse in other countries in the region."..

- See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/76010/877816/israe
I rest my case.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 8:45]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:50 - Sep 8 with 4771 viewsDylanP

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 07:50 - Sep 8 by hoopstilidie

"But being anti-zioninst (opposed to Jews having a national identity) is the same as being anti-Jewish -- which we call anti-Semitism."

Then explain to me the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network.

There are people from every nation that reject their own cultural identity. I know plenty of English people who are anti-patriotic. Jews are no different. Why would they be?

Zion is a mountain. One of the seven mountains that make up Jerusalem. In biblical times, when they talked about the Jewish state established by King David with its capital in Jerusalem, they often called it Zion. In 19th century Europe, national movements were coalescing into political movements. Jewish nationalist decided to call their political movement zionism. Zionism is the name of the jewish national movement. End of. You can't be anti-Zionist, without being anti-Jewish. It is not possible. Because zionism is simply the name of the Jewish national movement.

Anyone can oppose the policies of the State of Israel. Of course there is nothing anti-Semitic about that. The state of Israel is run by politicians. But being anti-zionism means you opposed to the Jews having a national movement. Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. There is no difference.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 9:32]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:47 - Sep 8 with 4746 viewshoopstilidie

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:50 - Sep 8 by DylanP

There are people from every nation that reject their own cultural identity. I know plenty of English people who are anti-patriotic. Jews are no different. Why would they be?

Zion is a mountain. One of the seven mountains that make up Jerusalem. In biblical times, when they talked about the Jewish state established by King David with its capital in Jerusalem, they often called it Zion. In 19th century Europe, national movements were coalescing into political movements. Jewish nationalist decided to call their political movement zionism. Zionism is the name of the jewish national movement. End of. You can't be anti-Zionist, without being anti-Jewish. It is not possible. Because zionism is simply the name of the Jewish national movement.

Anyone can oppose the policies of the State of Israel. Of course there is nothing anti-Semitic about that. The state of Israel is run by politicians. But being anti-zionism means you opposed to the Jews having a national movement. Anti-zionism is anti-semitism. There is no difference.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 9:32]

I repeat, explain to me the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network.

You are confusing political Zionism with Cultural Zionism. Not remotely the same animal.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:51 - Sep 8 with 4744 viewsCanadaRanger

Getting back to Syria...

The US says it will not put boots on the ground. Good. It's not their civil war. Nor is it Russia's. Or Iran's (who have boots on the ground). Or Hezbollah's (who have boots on the ground). Or Al Quaeda's (who have boots on the ground). That's the first problem... Too many boots that shouldn't be there.

I understand the UK is already helping many displaced persons. What more can the international community - especially the Arab League - do to help protect ordinary citizens in Syria and trying to get out of Syria?
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:57 - Sep 8 with 4734 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:51 - Sep 8 by CanadaRanger

Getting back to Syria...

The US says it will not put boots on the ground. Good. It's not their civil war. Nor is it Russia's. Or Iran's (who have boots on the ground). Or Hezbollah's (who have boots on the ground). Or Al Quaeda's (who have boots on the ground). That's the first problem... Too many boots that shouldn't be there.

I understand the UK is already helping many displaced persons. What more can the international community - especially the Arab League - do to help protect ordinary citizens in Syria and trying to get out of Syria?

Somebody's going to seize the stocks of Sarin when the Yanks have stamped the place flat.Boots on the ground imperative.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:59 - Sep 8 with 4725 viewsCanadaRanger

Note: Russia also has boots on the ground in Syria (at Tartus), but not because of the civil war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

and may be using that facility to resupply Assad...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ukrainian-port-eyed-as-ana
[Post edited 8 Sep 2013 10:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024