Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 21:42 - Aug 1 with 10832 viewsblaine_scfc

May seem quite silly as he only had half hour or so, but very impressed with him. Always looked composed, good feet, pace.... Can be a big player for us
Pozuelo on 21:47 - Aug 1 with 7998 viewsDanielswan

The only change I would make to the starting 11 is Pozuelo ahead of Dyer, the last just seems too confused at times making the wrong choices often.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Pozuelo on 21:48 - Aug 1 with 7987 viewsWitneyjack

He looked quality tonight !
Pozuelo on 21:53 - Aug 1 with 7939 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Agreed he looks like a great little player.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Pozuelo on 21:54 - Aug 1 with 7915 viewsJackanapes

He looked awesome. Driving forward at every opportunity. Yahooooooo

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Pozuelo on 21:54 - Aug 1 with 7911 viewsAdmire

What I really like about him is that he seems to have great timing in terms of when to do something fancy and when to do the simple stuff.....There was not a single really disappointing player in this match
Pozuelo on 21:57 - Aug 1 with 7847 viewsSwansNZ

I missed the last 20 minutes of the game, but seen his goal and he took that very well.

Great to have such a strong squad now

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Pozuelo on 22:07 - Aug 1 with 7719 viewsViking_Jack

A very exciting player indeed....

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

Pozuelo on 22:09 - Aug 1 with 7695 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Looks good to me, not sure of the hair though?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 22:11 - Aug 1 with 7657 viewsmawdlamjack

pace, control, great finish, an asset to the squad

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Pozuelo on 22:14 - Aug 1 with 7627 viewsmonmouth

De Guz has a fight on his hands, and I'm not sure where Ki fits in. This is the first time I can ever remember us having just too many choices. If we get another decent striker well, sheesh....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pozuelo on 22:21 - Aug 1 with 7550 viewswiredgoon

He had some nice touches on the ball and a great goal as well.

What was really interesting to me, was his position on the field which seemed to be changing constantly. Although he replaced Dyer, he didn't spend that much time as an actual winger and seemed to drift all over the pitch.

I must say though that he looks a bit heavy, not that fast and not too strong. I hope Oscar will whip him into shape. That'll make him more competitive in the PL.

Still, looks like another great signing, sportswise AND financially
Pozuelo on 22:22 - Aug 1 with 7530 viewssunshinehead

Pozuelo on 22:21 - Aug 1 by wiredgoon

What was really interesting to me, was his position on the field which seemed to be changing constantly. Although he replaced Dyer, he didn't spend that much time as an actual winger and seemed to drift all over the pitch.

I must say though that he looks a bit heavy, not that fast and not too strong. I hope Oscar will whip him into shape. That'll make him more competitive in the PL.

All the new players did well, Amat made some great tackles.

JDG looked immense when he came on too.
Pozuelo on 22:27 - Aug 1 with 7476 viewsPacemaker

I think in games like tonight where the opposition let us play he will be fine, although he looked a bit lightweight when the ball was bouncing about.

The likes of Stoke, West Ham, Hull and probably Cardiff are going to be muscular teams putting it about, I have a feeling he could go missing in those sort of games.

Very tecnically good and obviously confident of his own ability.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Pozuelo on 22:31 - Aug 1 with 7439 viewsTom1912

Pozuelo on 22:21 - Aug 1 by wiredgoon

Pozuelo? Heavy?

While he's not going to beat the wingers in a sprint, I thought with the ball at his feet, he showed he was able to accelerate quickly with it into space a couple of times.

Agree that he didn't look too strong though. However, if his natural position is attacking midfield, not necessarily a big problem. Don't think he'll play out on the wing too often to be honest.

I've got big hopes for this lad, think he could be a real gem for us. Took his goal very well too.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 22:35]
Pozuelo on 22:32 - Aug 1 with 7424 viewsmax936

Gonna be absolute quality this kid.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pozuelo on 22:32 - Aug 1 with 7419 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 22:14 - Aug 1 by monmouth

De Guz has a fight on his hands, and I'm not sure where Ki fits in. This is the first time I can ever remember us having just too many choices. If we get another decent striker well, sheesh....

To be honest, de guzman was the only one I felt was somewhat anomynous when he came on. :-/

He might need to kick it up a gear in the future with the competition he got now.

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 22:42 - Aug 1 with 7293 viewsLaudrupFan

Pozuelo already giving the Swansea fans the "Bale heart". I think he will be doing that a lot this season, and the fans will love him back...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Pozuelo on 22:44 - Aug 1 with 7271 viewswiredgoon

Pozuelo on 22:31 - Aug 1 by Tom1912

Pozuelo? Heavy?

While he's not going to beat the wingers in a sprint, I thought with the ball at his feet, he showed he was able to accelerate quickly with it into space a couple of times.

Agree that he didn't look too strong though. However, if his natural position is attacking midfield, not necessarily a big problem. Don't think he'll play out on the wing too often to be honest.

I've got big hopes for this lad, think he could be a real gem for us. Took his goal very well too.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 22:35]

I'm not talking old Ronaldo heavy. He's just not that trimmed - yet. The perfect condition for him would be a physique more like Routs'. Imo nearly perfect combination of speed and strength
Pozuelo on 22:47 - Aug 1 with 7220 viewsLaudrup

Pozuelo on 22:09 - Aug 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Looks good to me, not sure of the hair though?

He would fit right in with this

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 22:48]

I hate signatures

Pozuelo on 22:48 - Aug 1 with 7207 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The new Maradona

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pozuelo on 22:50 - Aug 1 with 7164 viewsLaudrupFan

Pozuelo on 22:47 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

He would fit right in with this

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 22:48]

Elvis plays for Swansea?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Pozuelo on 22:52 - Aug 1 with 7127 viewsLaudrup

Pozuelo on 22:50 - Aug 1 by LaudrupFan

Elvis plays for Swansea?

Yes, didn't you hear Brendan Rodgers signed him?

I hate signatures

Pozuelo on 22:55 - Aug 1 with 7080 viewsorion3016

Brilliant finsh

Be over there now after

Pozuelo on 23:29 - Aug 1 with 6878 viewslidojack

One thing I would say is he's definitely not a winger. Spent more time in the middle or on the left than the right wing
But his movement in between the lines was fantastic, he always seemed to be available for a pass and took every opportunity to drive at the defence (something we really missed last season).
And that's not even mentioning his amazing touch and finish
Pozuelo on 23:33 - Aug 1 with 6823 viewsJokeren1943

To me it was how he shoots. Much more power then most of our midfielders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024