Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) 00:03 - Jul 26 with 3274 viewsDieByYourSide

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/10201734/Norwich-se

Redknapp said on Thursday night: "It's very disappointing because I felt there was a deal to be done there but maybe this is a lesson learned for us. You have to get transfers like this done quickly and get them over the line. If you take your time you are always open to the risk of somebody else coming in and that seems to be what's happened with Gary Hooper''

How about you learn the lesson of not blabbing your face off before a deal's done Harry? The whole ''I definitely DON'T expect us to be pipped'' thing was embarrassing, we should've just paid him off the moment we got relegated.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:07 - Jul 26 with 2596 viewsTacticalR

The problem for Redknapp is that getting Hooper seemed to make up for the dross we have been buying.

Air hostess clique

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:22 - Jul 26 with 2542 viewsNorthernr

Could see that one coming a mile off. Every game we don't score a goal in this year it will be "not my fault, I tried to get the boy Hooper in here..."
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:24 - Jul 26 with 2531 viewsBrightonhoop

Arry's a gobshite. I fI never hear him take a dig at TF again it will be too soon. The man's a tart, wish we could get a decent Manager in. Fcking hate him now.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:48 - Jul 26 with 2469 viewskensalriser

Mackie fee seems to be dropping by the hour.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 01:09 - Jul 26 with 2419 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:22 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Could see that one coming a mile off. Every game we don't score a goal in this year it will be "not my fault, I tried to get the boy Hooper in here..."

Indeed. Can just picture it now The puffed out baggy cheeks The arms spread out The shake of the head and the downward eyes . " not my fault Guv"
The mans a sh!tehawk he really is.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 01:57 - Jul 26 with 2373 viewsrsonist

If Redknapp actually believes what he's saying there (and isn't just taking the opportunity to get his excuses in early) then quite frankly he's a moron. Hooper - like M'Vila - was an wildly ambitious long shot who was always going to stall the deal for as long as possible in the hope of something better coming up. Redknapp even said himself he hadn't got a clue about the negotiations because he'd left it all to Beard so I don't know on what basis he thinks he's qualified to comment on how quickly the club moves.

After the Bridge fiasco HR should have already been told in no uncertain terms to STFU. The lack of respect for a board that already bent over way further then they ever ought to have done for him is disgusting.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 02:11 - Jul 26 with 2356 viewsCanadaRanger

Get us Crouch and all will be forgiven...
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 03:35 - Jul 26 with 2317 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:24 - Jul 26 by Brightonhoop

Arry's a gobshite. I fI never hear him take a dig at TF again it will be too soon. The man's a tart, wish we could get a decent Manager in. Fcking hate him now.

How about if Beard told him the deal was done ?
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:20 - Jul 26 with 2211 viewsBasingstokeR

Only £800,000 for Mackie now?
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:21 - Jul 26 with 2211 viewsPey

We look like the real shambles now because Arry spoke to soon, should keep his lips zipped.
Starting to get very annoyed with his wheels and deals in the media.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:28 - Jul 26 with 2199 viewsdigger

All I hear on here is get rid of him he is useless , he is -anker. This isn't just for Harry this has been the last five or six years to name a few holloway , dowie, hart , Hartford ,di canio, waddock,Hughes warnock , I can go on and on you lot will never be happy with any manager we have
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:55 - Jul 26 with 2156 viewsRanger78

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:28 - Jul 26 by digger

All I hear on here is get rid of him he is useless , he is -anker. This isn't just for Harry this has been the last five or six years to name a few holloway , dowie, hart , Hartford ,di canio, waddock,Hughes warnock , I can go on and on you lot will never be happy with any manager we have

Not true in my own case. I desperately want a manager to stay here for a long time to build something and feel like he is part of QPR

I will own up to thinking swapping Warnock with Hughes at the time was a smart move and I love Warnick for what he did......but Hands up.. Look how wrong I was. That doesn't been I don't want a manager here for the Long Term.

With HR it's different, I have said from the day he came in that I want him gone. For me it was a sad day for QPR when he took over . There is nothing about him that his QPR, he doesn't want to be here and never really has.... Had he been good enough to keep us up, I'm sure he would have been looking for bigger jobs anyway.

It's impossible to believe a single word he says, The original Hooper comments were designed to protect himself so he can say " its not my fault".

he is so uninspiring and his constant "it's not my fault'" whining is embarrassing. Lets not forget the " the owners are great people, I won't let them get their pants pulled down again" comments. All he does now is moan about them.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:11 - Jul 26 with 2107 viewseghamranger

He needs to act bloody quick now imo!

If we are going to get players in do it now, be it Austin, Crouch, Townsend and get Remy fit, hasnt played for 3 months.

We start again in 8 days FFS! and it shouldnt be a surprise.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:19 - Jul 26 with 2072 viewsLblock

I too am becoming increasing frustrated with Teflon Arry BUT!

I do think that, yet again, Phil Beard / the football executives at the club have shown they are clowns
I'm sorry but Beard strikes me as a man who likes a jolly good lunch, some considerate chat and 23 meetings to agree a way forward. He does not seem suited to the football game

TF cannot remove him. That would be his last admission of naiveity

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:34 - Jul 26 with 2008 viewsfakekerby

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:19 - Jul 26 by Lblock

I do think that, yet again, Phil Beard / the football executives at the club have shown they are clowns
I'm sorry but Beard strikes me as a man who likes a jolly good lunch, some considerate chat and 23 meetings to agree a way forward. He does not seem suited to the football game

Agreed, we have someone dealing with football transfers/negotiations who has no experience or knowledge of football.

90% of our signings under TF/Beard have been overpaid dross.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:44 - Jul 26 with 1971 viewstimcocking

Come on people, let's have a little positivity. At least give it a few matches. We might do ok, let's give them a chance. We've been through worse.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:47 - Jul 26 with 1961 viewssmegma

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 00:22 - Jul 26 by Northernr

I expect his ' we're down to the bare bones' line to be aired following the Sheffield Wednesday game next weekend.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 08:23 - Jul 26 with 1862 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:55 - Jul 26 by Ranger78

Not true in my own case. I desperately want a manager to stay here for a long time to build something and feel like he is part of QPR

I will own up to thinking swapping Warnock with Hughes at the time was a smart move and I love Warnick for what he did......but Hands up.. Look how wrong I was. That doesn't been I don't want a manager here for the Long Term.

With HR it's different, I have said from the day he came in that I want him gone. For me it was a sad day for QPR when he took over . There is nothing about him that his QPR, he doesn't want to be here and never really has.... Had he been good enough to keep us up, I'm sure he would have been looking for bigger jobs anyway.

It's impossible to believe a single word he says, The original Hooper comments were designed to protect himself so he can say " its not my fault".

he is so uninspiring and his constant "it's not my fault'" whining is embarrassing. Lets not forget the " the owners are great people, I won't let them get their pants pulled down again" comments. All he does now is moan about them.

This post is so true.
I too was guilty in thinking Hughes was a good move at the time .And I admit I was wrong but in my defense he did have a good record at clubs that were what I thought wernt that far away from us i.e Fulham and Blackburn.Obviously I should've paid more attention to his spell at Man City but I thought their situation was eons away from us.I really thought he' and us would kick on after we survived that first season but we didnt.I admit he is a clueless C@nt and I was wrong about him.
Harry tho .I have no qualms about sticking my colours on the 'Hate 'Arry club' ..I didnt want him at the start and I dont want him now.He doesnt want to be here so f@ck him.I gave him a chance and was pleasantly surprised at our start under him and pleased when he said there was some spirit in the dressing room(he soon changed that tune when the losses came).Thats the the thing with H when its going good its great when its great when its going bad its someone elses fault
These are not just my own observations ,Ive got 2 very good Spud mates.
The final straw for me was his 'Do I need this Ag ' quote to his media chums.
F@ck off now H.Please.
Before I get accused of being as bad as them Saint pricks who came on earlier go on the West Ham ,Portsmouth and Spurs webbies and punch in 'Arry in the search thingy

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 09:04 - Jul 26 with 1742 viewsbaz_qpr

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 07:19 - Jul 26 by Lblock

We had zero chance of getting Hooper unless we spent double what a premiership team would on wages, anyone who thinks otherwise is living in cloud cuckoo land. Totally unrealistic target
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 09:38 - Jul 26 with 1661 viewsdaveB

lessons need to be learnt all round, this is the 4th time this has happened now where Redknapp has spoke of a done deal and the player has gone elsewhere, M'villa, Bridge, Hooper and Crouch. We shopping in the Premier League and we are not a premier league club there is not much we can do if clubs higher up the chain match our offers. It will be the same with Townsend, Park and Crouch this window.

Easy to blame Phil Beard and call for a football ceo but he's not the one blabbing to the press about every deal and not sure what more he could have done with Hooper. Surely a football ceo would want more of a say on who we sign so you get conflicts that way.

It's all very predictable but all high profile managers nowadays seem to want to do transfer business in public.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 09:53 - Jul 26 with 1605 viewsLoft1979

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 09:38 - Jul 26 by daveB

lessons need to be learnt all round, this is the 4th time this has happened now where Redknapp has spoke of a done deal and the player has gone elsewhere, M'villa, Bridge, Hooper and Crouch. We shopping in the Premier League and we are not a premier league club there is not much we can do if clubs higher up the chain match our offers. It will be the same with Townsend, Park and Crouch this window.

Easy to blame Phil Beard and call for a football ceo but he's not the one blabbing to the press about every deal and not sure what more he could have done with Hooper. Surely a football ceo would want more of a say on who we sign so you get conflicts that way.

It's all very predictable but all high profile managers nowadays seem to want to do transfer business in public.

Hooper: I spent the last 24 hours a little miffed. But reading this article helped alot.
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/queensparkrangers/id/1096?cc=4716

Hooper went to Celts after a 19 goal season in the championship. Yes he is one of the SPLs best. But how good will he be at Norwich? Consider. SPL contenders Hibs features one Rowan Vine. If I was the Celts I would have asked for Scot Jamie Mackie in the deal. Jamie would have wowed for Celtic. I dont bet, but lets see if Hooper ends up being a star in the EPL, or another Danny Graham.
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 10:09 - Jul 26 with 1559 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 09:53 - Jul 26 by Loft1979

Hooper: I spent the last 24 hours a little miffed. But reading this article helped alot.
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/queensparkrangers/id/1096?cc=4716

Hooper went to Celts after a 19 goal season in the championship. Yes he is one of the SPLs best. But how good will he be at Norwich? Consider. SPL contenders Hibs features one Rowan Vine. If I was the Celts I would have asked for Scot Jamie Mackie in the deal. Jamie would have wowed for Celtic. I dont bet, but lets see if Hooper ends up being a star in the EPL, or another Danny Graham.

Thats not the point of the thread .The point is H is being a f@cking sneaky snake again.

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 10:12 - Jul 26 with 1540 viewsmacro

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 10:09 - Jul 26 by Pommyhoop

Thats not the point of the thread .The point is H is being a f@cking sneaky snake again.

hes trying to cover his back after cocking up
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 10:18 - Jul 26 with 1532 viewsTHEBUSH

At the end of the day, Hooper chose to sign for Norwich, we put in a decent offer for him, but he chose Premiership football.
Redknapp don't help himself with his ill-advised comments, but he ain't gonna change, he is what he is, unfortunately for us :-(
Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 10:24 - Jul 26 with 1500 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapp with another dig at the powers that be (shock) on 06:55 - Jul 26 by Ranger78

I'm the same, I stick with managers longer than probably 99% of fans. Didn't want Warnock to go. Only wanted Hughes to go after we lost to Southampton, much later than most people, didn't want di Canio to go. Was furious when Sousa was fired etc etc.
But Harry's the wrong man. And this constant blaming of other people (a hallmark of his career) is getting annoying.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024