Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson 15:31 - Jul 19 with 5068 viewsreal_loftus

Absolutely outrageous that the Met copper got off the manslaughter charge. I mean, its not as if he was caught bang to rights on camera....no, wait...

The copper had a horrendous disciplinary record, and will no doubt retire on compassionate grounds on full pension.

This country.......

ATAF.

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 594 viewsTacticalR

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 07:57 - Jul 20 by wombat

a lot of us on here have been fans for many years and i bet many can remember the bad old days of going away from home , weve all met coppers with the same brain dead mentality as tomlinson , ones looking for a fight , with little justifacation. mate of mine got his head caved in by a copper at wreham station 1981 just for standing in the wrong place while we waited for the train home . his head was split open by the coppers long wooden baton , the copper kept his job i belive.

I was at that Wrexham match. I might have gone up by coach, so missed the pleasure of meeting the coppers at Wrexham station.

Wrexham's goalie that day was Eddie Niedzwiecki, who is now our First Team Coach.

Air hostess clique

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 22:22 - Jul 20 with 563 viewsTGRRRSSS

I assume Harwood will be on desk duties for ever more after this surely couldn't afford another incident???...
Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 22:40 - Jul 20 with 554 viewsBklynRanger

"Dr Patel, prior to the trial, was struck off the register of Home Office approved pathologists because the GMC found him guilty of giving false, unreliable autopsy evidence in previous trials."

But that's not allowed to be brought up in court? You see it's things like that about 'the law' that just make no sense to me. A load of fcuking codswollop the lot of it.
Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 23:52 - Jul 20 with 532 viewsNorthernr

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 22:40 - Jul 20 by BklynRanger

"Dr Patel, prior to the trial, was struck off the register of Home Office approved pathologists because the GMC found him guilty of giving false, unreliable autopsy evidence in previous trials."

But that's not allowed to be brought up in court? You see it's things like that about 'the law' that just make no sense to me. A load of fcuking codswollop the lot of it.

No, jury not allowed to hear that because it would prejudice them against his evidence. Well derrrrrrrr, that's the fcking point here!
Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 23:56 - Jul 20 with 528 viewseastside_r

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 22:22 - Jul 20 by TGRRRSSS

I assume Harwood will be on desk duties for ever more after this surely couldn't afford another incident???...

I would surmise that they will sack the fúcker for gross misconduct. It's the least he deserves.
Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 00:11 - Jul 21 with 529 viewsBazWoT

I can't believe he broke a table.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Non QPR - Ian Tomlinson on 00:18 - Jul 21 with 526 viewscalders

I was outside the shops by the springbok a couple of Years ago with a mate, when a couple of blokes stood next to us drinking a can of lager each, we soon got chatting about the days game when all of a sudden this lanky copper appeared and put his hand over one of the guys hands that was holding the tin and began to crush it, the guy then pulled away in pain and asked what the fukc are you doing ?, he held out his hand and it was bleeding were the can had cut him, I then told The copper what i had seen and what he had done and I had his number, which I then offered to the guy along with my tel number, the copper almost ran away, unfortunately I never heard anything, but I can guarantee you there are a lot off pc harwoods out there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024