Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Wing 16:39 - Jul 3 with 84194 viewswesty

Lewis Wing signing will be announced very shortly. Personally I think it’s a very good signing. He’s eager, can score goals and he is hardy. Will want to prove he’s championship level not cry off like a lot of over hyped pampered players. Good work GA and staff.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:42]
Lewis Wing on 00:06 - Jul 19 with 4857 viewsHayesender

Well I tell you, if we don't end up signing this lad that until a couple of weeks ago I'd never heard of, I'll be down to Loftus Rd with my pitch fork (train strikes permitting)

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lewis Wing on 06:38 - Jul 19 with 4503 viewsstevec

Those ITK tell me the club are doing considerably more in depth medicals now.

They’re waiting for the full results and if it shows any sign of long term injury then they’ll sign him.
Lewis Wing on 08:38 - Jul 19 with 4201 viewsconnell10

I heard he is holding out for a bell , a mirror and a piece of dried cuttlefish! THE WORLDS GONE MADE WITH THESE GREEDY PLAYERS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lewis Wing on 09:00 - Jul 19 with 4095 viewskernowhoop

Is it possible that he is sitting in his car, somewhere in South Africa Road and no one knows that he is there?
Lewis Wing on 09:06 - Jul 19 with 4061 viewsDejR_vu

Perhaps, as good news is in such short supply, they are just delaying the announcement, given the Begović announcement this week, so that they can spread the positive news out to keep people onside for as long as possible

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Lewis Wing on 09:11 - Jul 19 with 4028 viewsbosh67

It's a weird one. There was definitely a QPR news thing that appeared to be from the club last evening saying he had joined but perhaps that was a fake post? If he does come in he better be Luke Freeman good when he does come after all this hype.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lewis Wing on 09:23 - Jul 19 with 3951 viewshubble

Well if he does finally come, knowing our luck it'll probably be his swan song.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 9:24]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Lewis Wing on 09:31 - Jul 19 with 3911 viewsR_from_afar

Sounds like there has been a problem with the paperwork and the two sides are still working on the terns and conditions...

A subtle one there

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Wing on 09:42 - Jul 19 with 3841 viewsdaveB

Lewis Wing on 09:11 - Jul 19 by bosh67

It's a weird one. There was definitely a QPR news thing that appeared to be from the club last evening saying he had joined but perhaps that was a fake post? If he does come in he better be Luke Freeman good when he does come after all this hype.

If it's on twitter there are now multiple QPR news accounts all basically repeating rumours and what Dave Mc says, is quite odd

Not sure there is that much hype about him, he's a decent player, good signing on a free but not a world beater
Lewis Wing on 10:03 - Jul 19 with 3693 viewsrobith

Lewis Wing on 21:32 - Jul 18 by terryb

No we don't robith.

But westy told us over two weeks ago that it was a fact & not a rumour. QPRConnor 2000 has told us this week it will be announced today (or maybe it was tomorrow), before referring to how strenuous the fitness test was & WLS sugesting that he was signing yesterday.

Chuck in unconfirmed reports that his agent was supposedly flirting with Preston after "he was ours". There is less than 3 weeks to the first league game & he has not trained once with any club. That screams of the player or his agent bu**ering us about to me!

They are quite entitled to try to find the best deal available, but they could also just say "improve the offer or we walk away". Equally, Rangers could tell them to go away & risk having no income for the start of the season.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 21:39]

I dunno man, I just don't think it's fair to character assassinate a player based off snippets of info some posters have posted on a message board and hearsay personally
Lewis Wing on 10:09 - Jul 19 with 3632 viewsQPRConor2000

Lewis Wing on 10:03 - Jul 19 by robith

I dunno man, I just don't think it's fair to character assassinate a player based off snippets of info some posters have posted on a message board and hearsay personally

Its definitely a strange one why its been held up.
Lewis Wing on 10:16 - Jul 19 with 3580 viewsHayesender

There were definitely a couple of rumours of fb (I know I know) a few days ago saying Ipswich had come in for him

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lewis Wing on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 3391 viewsHunterhoop

Lewis Wing on 10:16 - Jul 19 by Hayesender

There were definitely a couple of rumours of fb (I know I know) a few days ago saying Ipswich had come in for him

How many players do Ipswich need?! They already signed Luongo, they have Ball returning from
Injury, and now Wing?! I’d take any of those three to start in midfield alongside Field, let alone their actual central midfield from last season!
Lewis Wing on 11:14 - Jul 19 with 3234 viewsMick_S

Lewis Wing on 10:46 - Jul 19 by Hunterhoop

How many players do Ipswich need?! They already signed Luongo, they have Ball returning from
Injury, and now Wing?! I’d take any of those three to start in midfield alongside Field, let alone their actual central midfield from last season!

Speaking with an Ipswich lad on holiday a few days back. On the up and looking forward to the new season. He actually genuinely got what it’s like being Rangers at the moment.

Feck it, we’ll show them!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lewis Wing on 11:19 - Jul 19 with 3198 viewskensalriser

Is it too late for a flutter on this?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lewis Wing on 11:20 - Jul 19 with 3181 viewshubble

I reckon he's destined for Gull Kingston Rovers

Lewis Wing on 12:27 - Jul 19 with 2800 viewsstainrods_elbow

Lewis Wing on 09:23 - Jul 19 by hubble

Well if he does finally come, knowing our luck it'll probably be his swan song.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 9:24]

Or perhaps we'll turn out to have been sent on a wild goose chase.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Lewis Wing on 12:54 - Jul 19 with 2662 viewsrbee

Dave Mc suggested that although we are after a central midfield player Wing is not our first choice.
Lewis Wing on 13:18 - Jul 19 with 2479 viewsBklynRanger

Lewis Wing on 12:54 - Jul 19 by rbee

Dave Mc suggested that although we are after a central midfield player Wing is not our first choice.

If true it's another reminder of our financial situation. Any other year, with the state of our midfield, we'd have happily snapped him up and kept looking. This summer it sounds like a question of either / or.

Quite a contrast and directly attributable to the days of buying Julio Cesar when we already had Robert Green.
Lewis Wing on 13:22 - Jul 19 with 2424 viewsPunteR

We're running out of puns.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Lewis Wing on 13:34 - Jul 19 with 2329 viewsDannyPaddox

Lewis Wing on 13:22 - Jul 19 by PunteR

The Wing puns had to end sometime. We can still use the thread to keep abreast of the situation.
Lewis Wing on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 2196 viewshubble

I'm going through cold turkey already.

Lewis Wing (n/t) on 14:12 - Jul 19 with 2087 viewsqprcmob

Lewis Wing on 21:04 - Jul 18 by colinallcars

Indeed…..just 17 days until the opening game. Centre back and right back are key requirements, although I don't think Ossie would be a disaster at RB.

Lewis Wing on 14:18 - Jul 19 with 2011 viewscolinallcars

There must be a player named Prayer somewhere - we could be coming in on a Wing and a Prayer.
Lewis Wing on 14:19 - Jul 19 with 2003 viewsR_from_afar

...and that's before we put in a cheeky bid for:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/dean-mothe/profil/spieler/703199

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024