Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Wing 16:39 - Jul 3 with 85263 viewswesty

Lewis Wing signing will be announced very shortly. Personally I think it’s a very good signing. He’s eager, can score goals and he is hardy. Will want to prove he’s championship level not cry off like a lot of over hyped pampered players. Good work GA and staff.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:42]
Lewis Wing on 15:20 - Jul 20 with 4529 viewsnumptydumpty

Lewis Wing on 14:13 - Jul 20 by westy

Totally Terry and as I’ve explained in a previous reply it was and still is genuine info. Somewhere it seems to have broken down. But I wouldn’t be surprised for it to go ahead either.
It came from someone very close to the player and the fact that the press then ran the story 10 days or so later is proof enough of the validity. I’m certainly not one to spread misinformation however I and a few others may have been misled on this.

And yes I’m sure we’ll carry on disagreeing with footballing matters as the season progresses, that’s what the beautiful game brings us. We all have different opinions but ultimately the same end goal

If you are saying Westy you got it from a known football colleague or associate of Wing or a close family member or friend, not sure myself how you would know this person in everyday life and their confidences also.

If its true, I am all ears on the ways and wherefores of becoming an ITK.

Whenever I see such statements I immediately myself personally believe its a poster trying to big themselves up with bona fide information for the masses but with it being gleaned from various murky journalistic nonsense online.

Wing was already widely rumoured previous to this thread being started

Often, I have noticed rumour after unsubstantiated rumoured on click bait sites and the like with nothing materialising and then we sign someone different who wasn't ever mentioned at all.

One transfer window, every day , Danny Mcnamara of Millwall was mentioned. It did not happen.

And another window, having not been mentioned at all Sam Field was signed on deadline day.

So the rumours and the "ITK's" I can't think about.

As it is rarely relevant.

Signing on the dotted line is the key for me.

And all, too often ITK's are often wrong or simply duplicating rumour mills set up on dodgy football "journalists" websites.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 15:24]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lewis Wing on 15:24 - Jul 20 with 4477 viewsrobith

Personally think same people are being a tad hard on westy here. He hasn't professed to be ITK at all, just heard something second hand, passed it on. Seems there was something in it even if the deal hasn't come to fruition.

Save the ire for twitter ITK weirdos than a poster just saying they've heard something imo
Lewis Wing on 15:28 - Jul 20 with 4443 viewsnumptydumpty

Lewis Wing on 15:24 - Jul 20 by robith

Personally think same people are being a tad hard on westy here. He hasn't professed to be ITK at all, just heard something second hand, passed it on. Seems there was something in it even if the deal hasn't come to fruition.

Save the ire for twitter ITK weirdos than a poster just saying they've heard something imo

If Westy has heard something and he is not a genuine ITK, happy to hear from which source.

My guess it's the72 or footballleagueworld.

If it isn't that and he names the source, all well and good and it's believable, happy days.

It's not divulging private sources about a matter of massive and delicate public interest ie "Huw Edwards" style.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 15:31]

Lewis Wing on 15:49 - Jul 20 with 4258 viewswesty

Lewis Wing on 15:20 - Jul 20 by numptydumpty

If you are saying Westy you got it from a known football colleague or associate of Wing or a close family member or friend, not sure myself how you would know this person in everyday life and their confidences also.

If its true, I am all ears on the ways and wherefores of becoming an ITK.

Whenever I see such statements I immediately myself personally believe its a poster trying to big themselves up with bona fide information for the masses but with it being gleaned from various murky journalistic nonsense online.

Wing was already widely rumoured previous to this thread being started

Often, I have noticed rumour after unsubstantiated rumoured on click bait sites and the like with nothing materialising and then we sign someone different who wasn't ever mentioned at all.

One transfer window, every day , Danny Mcnamara of Millwall was mentioned. It did not happen.

And another window, having not been mentioned at all Sam Field was signed on deadline day.

So the rumours and the "ITK's" I can't think about.

As it is rarely relevant.

Signing on the dotted line is the key for me.

And all, too often ITK's are often wrong or simply duplicating rumour mills set up on dodgy football "journalists" websites.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 15:24]

I’ve never claimed to be ITK and also never read anything prior to my original post. I’d heard long before I posted of the supposed deal and was then told it’s going ahead so was able to post about it. Many other outlets since have posted the same. It’s not difficult to hear the rumours and put 2 + 2 together but that certainly was not the case here.
When you say that you’re not sure how I would know this person in every day life. You know nothing about me or who I may or may not have in my black book of friends,associates,colleagues however you want to put it, same as I don’t profess to know or actually care anything about yours also.
So if you read a column in a newspaper or a thread online from a let’s say journalist is that his job or is he just bigging himself up. Like I’ve said before I’m not on Twitter or Facebook or any other platform so I’m not privy to whatever you read or listen to.
I’d actually been told of a right back who was joining us but hasn’t yet and didn’t have the final nod so kept quiet about it, be interesting if that materialises.
The original post was posted in good faith and with permission and anyway we don’t know 100% whether it’s off yet although it does look likely.
Maybe I’ll find out soon and if I do I’ll be sure to keep it to myself and just let you speculate.
I’m glad we’ve cleared that up now onwards and upwards.
Chris Forino anyone 😂😂
Sorry couldn’t resist.

Though I actually think he would be a good signing for us
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 15:54]
Lewis Wing on 15:53 - Jul 20 with 4210 viewswesty

Cheers Rob. All water off a ducks back mate. 👍
Lewis Wing on 16:02 - Jul 20 with 4129 viewsrobith

Lewis Wing on 15:28 - Jul 20 by numptydumpty

If Westy has heard something and he is not a genuine ITK, happy to hear from which source.

If it isn't that and he names the source, all well and good and it's believable, happy days.

It's not divulging private sources about a matter of massive and delicate public interest ie "Huw Edwards" style.

Sir, this is a Wendys
Lewis Wing on 16:02 - Jul 20 with 4127 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lewis Wing on 16:23 - Jul 20 with 4035 viewsMick_S

Lewis Wing on 15:53 - Jul 20 by westy

Cheers Rob. All water off a ducks back mate. 👍

I’ve had enough of birds mate. Couldn’t leave it, could you?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Wing on 16:25 - Jul 20 with 4027 viewswesty

Well sorry to disappoint numpty but you’ll have to keep guessing.
Just a clue, you are miles off. In fact stone cold with your assumptions and guessing.
Lewis Wing on 16:28 - Jul 20 with 3996 viewskensalriser

Lewis Wing on 16:23 - Jul 20 by Mick_S

No need to fly off the handle.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lewis Wing on 16:31 - Jul 20 with 3967 viewsted_hendrix

I wonder if Gerry Francis has any spare pigeons?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lewis Wing on 16:53 - Jul 20 with 3863 viewsE15Hoop

West London Sport say its still a possibility, as well as saying that we want to sign Forino:
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-cash-strapped-qpr-trying-to-push-th
Lewis Wing on 17:02 - Jul 20 with 3794 viewsDorse

Lewis Wing on 16:53 - Jul 20 by E15Hoop

West London Sport say its still a possibility, as well as saying that we want to sign Forino:
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-cash-strapped-qpr-trying-to-push-th

Who?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lewis Wing on 17:20 - Jul 20 with 3731 viewskensalriser

Lewis Wing on 17:02 - Jul 20 by Dorse

Who?

His name is Forino
He came from Torino
He's taking Rangers to the Premier league-o

Two of those things may not be entirely accurate.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lewis Wing on 20:15 - Jul 20 with 3383 viewsnumptydumpty

Lewis Wing on 16:25 - Jul 20 by westy

Well sorry to disappoint numpty but you’ll have to keep guessing.
Just a clue, you are miles off. In fact stone cold with your assumptions and guessing.

I know two future deals Westy.

But can't reveal my sources as my Uncle Bill has told me he will stop my pocket money for the month if I do....

But I won't say anything because I am happy to keep my identity and my sources anonymous otherwise my uncle les and my uncle rio will suggest to my dad anton to send me to my bedroom !!!!

No offence intended

I do admit my humour is particularly poor !!!

Genuinely speaking I would be happy if we signed Lewis Wing because I am dubious as to the positives to be had with Dozzell in our squad

I hope Dozzell can get some passion in his game but its hard to visualise
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 20:49]

Lewis Wing on 21:30 - Jul 20 with 3157 viewsArcticHoop

Pete O´Rourke says on Twitter that Reading is after him too and lenght of the contract is one of the decisive factor
Lewis Wing on 21:44 - Jul 20 with 3081 viewsLblock

Lewis Wing on 16:23 - Jul 20 by Mick_S

Hey.. just Mellow

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lewis Wing on 21:45 - Jul 20 with 3068 viewsVancouverHoop

Reading are more skint than we are.
Lewis Wing on 21:53 - Jul 20 with 3012 viewsEsox_Lucius

So many people with a cob on in this thread.

The grass is always greener.

Lewis Wing on 22:13 - Jul 20 with 2900 viewsBoston

Lewis Wing on 21:53 - Jul 20 by Esox_Lucius

So many people with a cob on in this thread.

ITK ...Wing fails medical.

Avian Flu.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lewis Wing on 12:40 - Jul 21 with 2397 viewsTomMorgz7

Ever-reliable () Footy Insider have Reading in "advanced talks"
Lewis Wing on 12:57 - Jul 21 with 2289 viewsdaveB

Dave Mc saying we haven't even offered Wing a contract yet
Lewis Wing on 13:42 - Jul 21 with 2033 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 12:57 - Jul 21 by daveB

Dave Mc saying we haven't even offered Wing a contract yet

Nah it's done mate. Contract signed, medical done, he'll be joining the team in Austria. #jedward
Lewis Wing on 13:46 - Jul 21 with 2002 viewsJames_Paddocks

Lewis Wing on 13:42 - Jul 21 by Northernr

Nah it's done mate. Contract signed, medical done, he'll be joining the team in Austria. #jedward

That Edward clown is now asking folk to pay him...
Lewis Wing on 13:47 - Jul 21 with 1996 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 13:46 - Jul 21 by James_Paddocks

That Edward clown is now asking folk to pay him...

After Roderick and Edward, the new big event of the QPR summer is finding out what the imaginary friend at the training ground is going to be called this transfer window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024