Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 18:25 - Jan 16 with 5280 viewssw02sea

It looks like the normal s#itshow of a transfer window from the shysters ? We must be the laughingstock of the league with their pathetic haven’t got a clue antics.
Transfers on 18:53 - Jan 25 with 1078 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve never known a window like it. Is there anything happening at all ?
Transfers on 19:00 - Jan 25 with 1044 viewsWhiterockin

Transfers on 18:52 - Jan 25 by BillyChong

Winter less than a month ago implied that we would be active in the market, and that preparations had been ongoing for months. Martin suggested the same. So either Winter was telling porkies or the yanks have pulled the rug from under his feet.

Our realistic offers need to be accepted as with our realistic demands. Nothing else to see.
Transfers on 19:13 - Jan 25 with 1022 viewsmax936

Transfers on 18:52 - Jan 25 by BillyChong

Winter less than a month ago implied that we would be active in the market, and that preparations had been ongoing for months. Martin suggested the same. So either Winter was telling porkies or the yanks have pulled the rug from under his feet.

You've answered your own query there, spot on I reckon, its all so quiet not even a squeak from High ho Silver who seems to have been put back in the cupboard under the stairs.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2023 19:15]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Transfers on 21:31 - Jan 25 with 927 viewsRhonnda_Jack

fair play bro 👏 YJB let him know the Jacks are worldwide 🌐
Transfers on 22:53 - Jan 25 with 847 viewsmajorraglan

If sales need to be made before any purchases are sanctioned, then things ain’t looking great. With Burnley buying a striker from Europe, that potentially closes the door on incoming funds from the potential sale of Obafemi. Maybe they should have flogged him last summer.

If the club is desperate for funds, then I’d imagine Whitaker will be sold, but for how much is anyone’s guess. Who will buckle first, the Swans or Rangers?
Transfers on 08:07 - Jan 26 with 713 viewspete

Transfers on 19:00 - Jan 25 by Whiterockin

Our realistic offers need to be accepted as with our realistic demands. Nothing else to see.

Potter Cooper and looking like Martin all been made false promises and Martin has come out and said the loans we bring in must improve the first team not like what has happened in the past. before any one says he agreed to the incomings i dont think he did and these guys were the people he was given ( Loans) the gauling thing to me is deals in the past have been agreed to the almost last detail only for these over seas uninterested owners to pull the plug and showing NO INTREST on improving the squad and lacking the ambition to even back the manager to get us to the play offs this season. WOULD LOVE to be proven wrong tho
Transfers on 08:30 - Jan 26 with 682 viewsWhiterockin

Transfers on 08:07 - Jan 26 by pete

Potter Cooper and looking like Martin all been made false promises and Martin has come out and said the loans we bring in must improve the first team not like what has happened in the past. before any one says he agreed to the incomings i dont think he did and these guys were the people he was given ( Loans) the gauling thing to me is deals in the past have been agreed to the almost last detail only for these over seas uninterested owners to pull the plug and showing NO INTREST on improving the squad and lacking the ambition to even back the manager to get us to the play offs this season. WOULD LOVE to be proven wrong tho

Martin knew the score on buying and selling players before he joined the club, this is probably why others turned it down. His brief is to use the transfer market to benefit the club financially and keep it on an even keel. In short buy cheap and sell the occasional player high when needed. He is correct when he says the loans must improve the first team squad or there is no point in having them.
Transfers on 08:57 - Jan 26 with 670 viewspete

Transfers on 08:30 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Martin knew the score on buying and selling players before he joined the club, this is probably why others turned it down. His brief is to use the transfer market to benefit the club financially and keep it on an even keel. In short buy cheap and sell the occasional player high when needed. He is correct when he says the loans must improve the first team squad or there is no point in having them.

yes i agree but when the owners veto transfers that must have been with in the financial limits they set for their staff to negotiate they still veto things therefore not improving the squad, first team within the monies they said to work within ?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfers on 09:18 - Jan 26 with 652 viewsWhiterockin

Transfers on 08:57 - Jan 26 by pete

yes i agree but when the owners veto transfers that must have been with in the financial limits they set for their staff to negotiate they still veto things therefore not improving the squad, first team within the monies they said to work within ?

Do we know the current financial limits? There is less than a week of the window left and no players have gone, how does that impact the budget? Do we still owe payments on previous January buys and are payments due to be paid? Do we have any payments due to come in from players we have sold? Do we really know the financial situation with very little extra income between now and the summer.? IMO there is very little wriggle room at the moment, but this could all change later today if one player moves on there could be a domino effect.
Transfers on 09:54 - Jan 26 with 624 viewspete

Transfers on 09:18 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Do we know the current financial limits? There is less than a week of the window left and no players have gone, how does that impact the budget? Do we still owe payments on previous January buys and are payments due to be paid? Do we have any payments due to come in from players we have sold? Do we really know the financial situation with very little extra income between now and the summer.? IMO there is very little wriggle room at the moment, but this could all change later today if one player moves on there could be a domino effect.

I am only going on what has been said by both C E O and manager so how long is a peice of string? lol
Transfers on 10:05 - Jan 26 with 614 viewsWhiterockin

Transfers on 09:54 - Jan 26 by pete

I am only going on what has been said by both C E O and manager so how long is a peice of string? lol

True.
Transfers on 00:37 - Jan 27 with 506 viewsscruffyjack

Is there some kind of stealth approach that the club are implementing regarding transfers in? That way we don’t alert rivals of our intentions.
Thinking about the above it’s probably a load of bollocks, but I would love to be corrected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024