Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 AFTERMATH 13:43 - Sep 16 with 24655 viewsNotLoyal

English Championship

Today’s fixtures

Luton Town v Swansea City
Kenilworth David Pleat Stadium
Kick off 3pm

Match Officials
Whose Tony is that jacket ? Tony Harrington ( whose coat ) will be the referee for Swansea City’s Championship clash against Luton Town on Saturday (3pm). The Cleveland official took charge of the Swans five times last season, he oversaw wins over Nottingham Forest and Rotherham, as well as the away leg against Barnsley in the play-offs, plus defeats against Huddersfield and Birmingham. Jacket will be assisted by Mark Scholes and Craig Taylor, while Darren Drysdale is the fourth official. Mark is related to Paul Scholes, possibly.

New Covid rules mean you can’t slowly drive your car near the ground or talk to a variety of ladies with money in your hand. Just in case, you understand. Wear a mask.

Never trust a hippy.

This is a huge opportunity for Luton boss Nathan Jones to sound absolutely ridiculous again and bemoan about referees, missed opportunity, and his stupid accent.

Nick Owen said he was a Luton fan, then he said this "However, I have a significant number of other commitments, with both my primary employer, the BBC, and other organisations. All of these demand long travel and unpredictable schedules and consequently I feel that I am unable to dedicate the time and effort that I feel the role now deserves."

Seriously though, this could easily be a defining game for Russell Martin, the swans have lost only once in the previous seven meetings. Luton draw a lot of games, expect a 1-1 draw. In the last meeting the swans lived life dangerously but won 1-0 at Kenilworth Road.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55776/russell-martin-eye

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55782/luton-town-confide

Luton Town: Simon Sluga, James Bree, Kal Naismith (capt), Harry Cornick, Luke Berry, Elijah Adebayo, Tom Lockyer, Reece Burke, Pelly Mpanzu, Henri Lansbury, Gabriel Osho.

Subs: James Shea, Glen Rea, Danny Hylton, Carlos Mendes-Gomes, Jordan Clark, Dion Pereira, Cameron Jerome.

Swansea City: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Kyle Naughton, Rhys Williams, Ethan Laird, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (capt), Liam Walsh, Jamie Paterson, Ryan Manning, Michael Obafemi.

Subs: Steven Benda, Ben Cabango, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55796/another-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55794/swansea-city-show-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:31 - Sep 18 with 1698 viewsdantheswansman

If I carry on blocking all the clowns I won’t see any posts at all hahaha, oh well that’s another two beauts from this thread gone
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:36 - Sep 18 with 1639 viewsDr_Parnassus

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:31 - Sep 18 by dantheswansman

If I carry on blocking all the clowns I won’t see any posts at all hahaha, oh well that’s another two beauts from this thread gone

I’m hoping the more people that follow your lead may make the forum more tolerable for all.

Although so far those that have claimed to do so usually end up spending all their time talking about the very same people they claim to be ignoring.

Set the standard for them please.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:36 - Sep 18 with 1644 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:31 - Sep 18 by dantheswansman

You could always simply post to your friends or people you agree with .
That way,your brain stays vacant.

Good luck to Rus today and our sole striker.

Bench looks strong though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:41 - Sep 18 with 1629 viewsKeithHaynes

Happy swans fans in Luton today

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:42 - Sep 18 with 1625 viewsraynor94

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:24 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

It seems to me Russ doesnt like players who score ,like Piroe who was left behind for the first game and worse,Whittaker to scored three in a game.This the lad who scored also against Manchester City and today doesnt even get to travel.

It is -right now-disgusting and we have been conned with this fella who is wasting some real talent we have . Work in progress my giddy aunt.

Hope I am wrong

Do you? You disliked Cooper with an intensity, and now you have taken an instant dislike to RM.

Let's at least give it 10 games before the personal name calling.

He sees the players every day, let's trust his judgment, and give him a fair crack of the whip.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SATURDAY ! on 14:50 - Sep 18 with 1571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SATURDAY ! on 14:16 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

And should.
Another dumb lection in my eyes but hey,trust in Russ.

Meanwhile ,the only lad to have scored a hat trick is nowhere and our silent captain is undropable.

Couldn't agree more, even Piroe is benched.
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:50 - Sep 18 with 1570 viewsWalterBoyd

Obafemi to score today hopefully. Lots of pace. A bit rusty in front of goal so needs time on pitch.

I am hoping he has the season of his life so far.
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SATURDAY ! on 14:54 - Sep 18 with 1539 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SATURDAY ! on 14:50 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Couldn't agree more, even Piroe is benched.

He's the only balls out striker we havr.One that can and will score

IF

he gets the ball

and 2

If he plays.

This fella another one to be buggered around by our "leader"

Hope Im wrong too.

Login to get fewer ads

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:02 - Sep 18 with 1483 viewsDr_Parnassus

Obafemi did look extremely direct to be fair, tough decision to drop Piroe though, one of our best performers this season so far.

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 1485 viewsonehunglow

Cmon let's score

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:04 - Sep 18 with 1486 viewsmax936

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 14:41 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

Happy swans fans in Luton today

COME ON THE SWANS, todays the day, lets get it done!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:05 - Sep 18 with 1475 viewsWalterBoyd

Come on Obafemi, score a goal for Swansea
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:08 - Sep 18 with 1428 viewsWalterBoyd

One snag with Hamer though , not got a great left foot on him.
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:10 - Sep 18 with 1392 viewsjasper_T

Walsh's man. Leaves him go.
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:12 - Sep 18 with 1346 viewsBadlands

Just one word ... Cabango.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:13 - Sep 18 with 1336 viewsWalterBoyd

Oh no volley in our box from their corner 1-0
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:14 - Sep 18 with 1289 viewsAnotherJohn

Looks very much like more of the same today.
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:14 - Sep 18 with 1284 viewsmax936

Had it on Luton TV Manning went down injured, turned over to Swans TV and we were 1 down F My Eye's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 1212 viewsDr_Parnassus

Painful

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 1211 viewsChief

Pretty pathetic this

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1137 viewsNotLoyal

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:17 - Sep 18 by Chief

Pretty pathetic this

We haven't turned up, it's absolute nonsense.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1128 viewsAnotherJohn

Our inability to play out from the back had already led to two chances and now a pen after 14 minutes,
Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1122 viewsonehunglow

Yes,Naughts. Always one for a red card or a penalty.

One striker too.

Yep,tryst in Russ

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:20 - Sep 18 with 1101 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A decision may need to be made in the very near future. I see little to no progress since the second half of the opening game of the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Luton Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 TEAMS on 15:20 - Sep 18 with 1097 viewsWalterBoyd

Penalty against. 2-0

Also our playing out from back is a worry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024