Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay 10:49 - Feb 7 with 13623 viewsbosh67

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51414010 - Pretty brave decision to make to be fair. Have met him several times over the years and he's a top human being. My girlfriend's brother made a very similar decision after about the same time and was in a very powerful public position. In the end was the best decision he made and over time everyone got used to it. It took my girlfriend quite a few years to get her head around it but she's now very happy for him because he's just been honest to himself. Tough on Phillip's family but I suspect they have known for a very long time this day would come and for the sake of your mental health and those around you you have to make these decisions, especially if you are in the public eye. Good luck to him. People shouldn't spend their lives hiding. Whether you agree with their decisions or not.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 15:14 - Feb 8 with 2764 viewsloftboy

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:49 - Feb 8 by Hoopsie

Can one be gay without ever having a gay relationship?

Plenty of heterosexual virgins.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 16:02 - Feb 8 with 2714 viewsaston_hoop

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 15:14 - Feb 8 by loftboy

Plenty of heterosexual virgins.

but enough about Stamford Bridge...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 21:11 - Feb 8 with 2628 viewsHoopsie

So it is possible to love chocolates without ever having eaten chocolates?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 21:13 - Feb 8 with 2620 viewsLunarJetman

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 21:11 - Feb 8 by Hoopsie

So it is possible to love chocolates without ever having eaten chocolates?

It’s possible to be attracted to someone without having taken it anywhere.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 22:16 - Feb 8 with 2535 views2Thomas2Bowles

I doubt anyone would say they love roast chicken without even eaten it.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 00:42 - Feb 9 with 2468 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:03 - Feb 7 by w7r

He clearly states in the one article I read that nobody else involved and that he hasn't been with another male.

So he says. There's been plenty of rumours circulating for years and the truth will come out in time. In any event, do you think it's fair to commit someone of the opposite sex to 27 years of marriage and then come out as gay? Imagine the pain you're putting that person through. All of my gay friends insist that they knew when they were young and your sexuality doesn't suddenly change at 57.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/phillip-schofields-wife-stephanie-lo
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 1:06]
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 09:10 - Feb 9 with 2412 viewsDrewster

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 00:42 - Feb 9 by Benny_the_Ball

So he says. There's been plenty of rumours circulating for years and the truth will come out in time. In any event, do you think it's fair to commit someone of the opposite sex to 27 years of marriage and then come out as gay? Imagine the pain you're putting that person through. All of my gay friends insist that they knew when they were young and your sexuality doesn't suddenly change at 57.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/phillip-schofields-wife-stephanie-lo

The Sun has devoted 5 pages to this story this morning!
As I said in my earlier post, there will be something else coming soon. And it’s all great publicity, the ratings go high and the advertisers rubbing their hands in glee.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 10:02 - Feb 9 with 2376 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 09:10 - Feb 9 by Drewster

The Sun has devoted 5 pages to this story this morning!
As I said in my earlier post, there will be something else coming soon. And it’s all great publicity, the ratings go high and the advertisers rubbing their hands in glee.

We’ve devoted 4.

Let it go lads.
Login to get fewer ads

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 12:57 - Feb 9 with 2274 viewskingo

100% he is telling porkies and also from what I know his wife must have known.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:54 - Feb 9 with 2146 viewswelwynranger

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:38 - Feb 8 by CaptainPugwash

He bin havin' "relationship" wi junior member(no pun intended)o' staff.
Jumped before 'e were pushed.

Yea I heard that. A young runner on the show was about to expose it. Dont know if it's true. But it's possible.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:12 - Feb 9 with 2041 viewsw7r

Not disagreeing with you but that’s what he claimed in the press. Not saying it’s fair either it’s a crappy thing for all of them to go through but I can’t believe his mrs didn’t have some idea.

This boys were hinting at it in 92.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:00 - Feb 9 with 1988 viewsLythamR

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 22:16 - Feb 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I doubt anyone would say they love roast chicken without even eaten it.

and yet 1000;s of millions apparently love God so its not much of a stretch to believe that someone can be attracted to men without having done anything physical about it surely
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 22:43 - Feb 9 with 1835 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 00:03 - Feb 10 with 1780 viewsPunteR

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 22:43 - Feb 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Clearly people do though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 08:50 - Feb 10 with 1680 viewsLancashirehoop

Shouldn't have been allowed, it was outside the transfer window.

However it does mean he might be available for the play offs

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 09:33 - Feb 10 with 1644 viewspaulparker

What a change in the last 30 or 40 years
Hero’s were someone who scored a Hatrick , captured a German machine gun nest with nothing more than a Swiss Stanley knife , climbed Mount Everest, Or little cliff richard winning the European song contest against all odds
Now it’s standing ovations and non stop media coverage for a fella who now likes a bit of helmet
Strange old times

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 10:38 - Feb 10 with 1608 viewsstevec

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 09:33 - Feb 10 by paulparker

What a change in the last 30 or 40 years
Hero’s were someone who scored a Hatrick , captured a German machine gun nest with nothing more than a Swiss Stanley knife , climbed Mount Everest, Or little cliff richard winning the European song contest against all odds
Now it’s standing ovations and non stop media coverage for a fella who now likes a bit of helmet
Strange old times

Believe the human race peaked in 1969, putting a man on the moon, we are physically not capable of any further progress.

Like all dominant species on this planet, they eventually die off, replaced by something more intelligent, more superior.

We are building our replacements right now, artificial intelligence.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:22 - Feb 10 with 1563 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 10:38 - Feb 10 by stevec

Believe the human race peaked in 1969, putting a man on the moon, we are physically not capable of any further progress.

Like all dominant species on this planet, they eventually die off, replaced by something more intelligent, more superior.

We are building our replacements right now, artificial intelligence.

Always good to hear the opinion of an outsider.

Only joking Steve 😉
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 1553 viewsdaveB

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 22:43 - Feb 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

4 pages on here suggests otherwise
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:46 - Feb 10 with 1516 viewsstevec

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:22 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Always good to hear the opinion of an outsider.

Only joking Steve 😉

Haha.

By the way Baz, think you should be joining us on the right, what with Mansion tax and reform of pension tax. And you're a Leaver.

Come on, You know it makes sense.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 12:25 - Feb 10 with 1468 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:46 - Feb 10 by stevec

Haha.

By the way Baz, think you should be joining us on the right, what with Mansion tax and reform of pension tax. And you're a Leaver.

Come on, You know it makes sense.

Hey, the Communist Party are pro Brexit I understand, along with the RMT. It’s not left v right issue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024