Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim 18:18 - Dec 30 with 12044 viewsSwanseajill

On "call Rob" now
Jim on 21:22 - Dec 30 with 2650 viewsNeath_Jack

Jim on 21:09 - Dec 30 by Jack_Meoff

Information is slowly getting into the public domain though mate at least. Fans in the main don't visit this site (or sites like it) and may not know about HJ's duplicity. I was the only person I could see where I sit in the stadium with a 'Jenkins Out' flyer last home game, the ones the SCSA were giving out beforehand. A few people asked me what it was about and, after explaining, the attitude of most was a 'Right, ok, shrug, on with the game' response.

People like Jim White speaking as well as he did earlier can only help spread the word.

That was The Union boys handing them out, or at least it was who i seen giving them out anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jim on 23:29 - Dec 30 with 2442 viewsmax936

Jim on 19:24 - Dec 30 by Private_Partz

Yep I heard that as well.
It is amazing how the National media give us a fair hearing whereas the Cardiff based and biased media are fully on the side of the Sell Outs.

Chris Wathan deserves a good swift kick between the eyes the man is a waste of spunk.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 23:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jim on 23:32 - Dec 30 with 2432 viewsNeathJack

Jim on 23:34 - Dec 30 with 2425 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just listened to Jim White’s call. Outstanding.

Poll: Tory leader

Jim on 23:40 - Dec 30 with 2391 viewsdonkonky

Jim on 23:34 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

Do you think that with the pace of the recent events of the past few days ( Jenkins interview, Dineen letters/ emails) the trust board should now call an immediate halt to the share sale? We can’t surely proceed with it now.
Jim on 23:44 - Dec 30 with 2359 viewsjack_lord

Jim on 23:34 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

Absolutely. He didn't get into a slagging match. He explained it chronologically.

Without calling Jenkins a liar, that was about as effective as you can get on national radio.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jim on 23:58 - Dec 30 with 2330 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jim on 23:40 - Dec 30 by donkonky

Do you think that with the pace of the recent events of the past few days ( Jenkins interview, Dineen letters/ emails) the trust board should now call an immediate halt to the share sale? We can’t surely proceed with it now.

I can only say that events may move quickly in the next few days.

Poll: Tory leader

Jim on 00:12 - Dec 31 with 2280 viewsswanforthemoney

Great pity this wasn't backed up by registered mail of the same letter. Nevertheless it's pretty in criminating.
Having said that, if we can wrap up a deal in the next couple of weeks that puts the best part of 5 million quid in the Trusts back pocket and allows us to keep a seat on the board; I'd be cool with that..
Specially when you thinks that Jenkins has, de facto, offered resignation effective end of May or thereabouts.
BTW who should replace scumbag as DoF at end of season?

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Jim on 00:15 - Dec 31 with 2267 viewsLoyal

Jim on 00:12 - Dec 31 by swanforthemoney

Great pity this wasn't backed up by registered mail of the same letter. Nevertheless it's pretty in criminating.
Having said that, if we can wrap up a deal in the next couple of weeks that puts the best part of 5 million quid in the Trusts back pocket and allows us to keep a seat on the board; I'd be cool with that..
Specially when you thinks that Jenkins has, de facto, offered resignation effective end of May or thereabouts.

Aled Jones.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jim on 00:22 - Dec 31 with 2243 viewsdonkonky

Jim on 00:12 - Dec 31 by swanforthemoney

Sorry man but this just escalates the reasons we should pull out of any deal of the share sales. We seem to be holding all the aces in this game. Well done to all the people who are actively pursuing the truth, the sell outs are rattled!!
Jim (n/t) on 03:37 - Dec 31 with 2108 viewswobbly

Jim on 00:22 - Dec 31 by donkonky

Sorry man but this just escalates the reasons we should pull out of any deal of the share sales. We seem to be holding all the aces in this game. Well done to all the people who are actively pursuing the truth, the sell outs are rattled!!

[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 3:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024