Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim 18:18 - Dec 30 with 12046 viewsSwanseajill

On "call Rob" now
Jim on 18:49 - Dec 30 with 2912 viewsNeath_Jack

Another clown on now

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jim on 18:51 - Dec 30 with 2894 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jim on 18:48 - Dec 30 by KingBony

It was a toss up between you and Mo for my vote Gaz, wish I could have voted for you both aye 😞

Here is another one..... We are hypocrites apparently. Forget the past. hail our win today.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jim on 18:51 - Dec 30 with 2884 viewsGaryjack

Jim on 18:48 - Dec 30 by KingBony

It was a toss up between you and Mo for my vote Gaz, wish I could have voted for you both aye 😞

Vote Mo and Mon!
Jim on 18:52 - Dec 30 with 2871 viewsHeadmaster

Jim on 18:49 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Another clown on now

He sounds like a right condescending prick. These people are living in the past. If Jenkins deserves credit for saving the club, then he definitely deserves criticism for where we are now.
Jim on 18:53 - Dec 30 with 2858 viewscentrestandswan

Jim on 18:49 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Another clown on now

Surprised some of these numpties can use the phone.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Jim on 18:54 - Dec 30 with 2835 viewsNeath_Jack

Jim on 18:53 - Dec 30 by centrestandswan

Totally agree Nige.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Jim on 18:55 - Dec 30 with 2808 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jim on 18:52 - Dec 30 by Headmaster

He sounds like a right condescending prick. These people are living in the past. If Jenkins deserves credit for saving the club, then he definitely deserves criticism for where we are now.

Plus Mel played as big a part.
Rob loves every Jenkins compliment as well as the mutterers in the studio with him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jim on 18:59 - Dec 30 with 2761 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jim on 18:53 - Dec 30 by centrestandswan

Never mind. Well done the last man. Superb!!

Login to get fewer ads

Jim on 19:01 - Dec 30 with 2740 viewsDarran

Jim on 18:54 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Totally agree Nige.

It’s not Nige.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jim on 19:04 - Dec 30 with 2700 viewsNeath_Jack

Jim on 19:01 - Dec 30 by Darran

It’s not Nige.

Well he's using his f*cking photo

Jim on 19:05 - Dec 30 with 2686 viewsDarran

Jim on 19:04 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Well he's using his f*cking photo

Indeed.

Jim on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 2676 viewsNeath_Jack

Jim on 19:05 - Dec 30 by Darran

Indeed.

Who is it then?

Jim on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 2659 viewsJJJack

Adrian Durham & Dean Ashton did an ecxcellent bit about us on Talkshoite pre-match. Talked at length about Jenkins' interview and questioned how on earth Jenkins was trying to avoid criticism for some of the decisions made when he was of course, the man making them. Durham was pretty scathing of HJ. Although Durham can be a right cockwomble at times, he really knows his stuff and he was absolutely spot on in terms of where we're currently at. Ashton was good too.
Jim on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 2641 viewsDarran

Jim on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Who is it then?

It’s his mate,you don’t know him.

Jim on 19:19 - Dec 30 with 2580 viewsKingBony

Jim on 18:51 - Dec 30 by Garyjack

Vote Mo and Mon!

Lol did actually 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Jim on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 2555 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jim on 19:09 - Dec 30 by JJJack

Adrian Durham & Dean Ashton did an ecxcellent bit about us on Talkshoite pre-match. Talked at length about Jenkins' interview and questioned how on earth Jenkins was trying to avoid criticism for some of the decisions made when he was of course, the man making them. Durham was pretty scathing of HJ. Although Durham can be a right cockwomble at times, he really knows his stuff and he was absolutely spot on in terms of where we're currently at. Ashton was good too.

Yep I heard that as well.
It is amazing how the National media give us a fair hearing whereas the Cardiff based and biased media are fully on the side of the Sell Outs.

Jim on 19:26 - Dec 30 with 2538 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jim the guy who denied Huw Cooze was on 40,000 a year?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jim on 19:28 - Dec 30 with 2525 viewsJJJack

Jim on 19:24 - Dec 30 by Private_Partz

Yep I heard that as well.
It is amazing how the National media give us a fair hearing whereas the Cardiff based and biased media are fully on the side of the Sell Outs.

I suppose it's as simple as the National media (in general) have no particular agenda with any individual team. Which clearly isn't the case with the Cardiff media jokers
Jim on 20:07 - Dec 30 with 2376 viewsmajorraglan

It’s on the BBC Radio Iplayer site if anyone wants to listen. Search for Call Rob, go for today’s show and then fast forward to 45 mins.
Jim on 20:11 - Dec 30 with 2346 viewsbudegan

Jim on 20:07 - Dec 30 by majorraglan

It’s on the BBC Radio Iplayer site if anyone wants to listen. Search for Call Rob, go for today’s show and then fast forward to 45 mins.

And here's the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09jh74v#play
Jim on 20:13 - Dec 30 with 2340 viewsSwanzay

Jim on 19:26 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

Jim the guy who denied Huw Cooze was on 40,000 a year?

That was were the Trust went seriously wrong, but Jim made excellent points today, fair play!
Jim on 20:46 - Dec 30 with 2223 viewsbudegan

I actually wish I hadn't listened now ... I'm depressed after hearing the two pro-Huw bell ends, FFS mun.
Jim on 20:51 - Dec 30 with 2200 viewsQJumpingJack

It is available to listen on the BBC Radio iplayer.
Jim on 20:59 - Dec 30 with 2161 viewsLoyal

Jim on 20:46 - Dec 30 by budegan

I actually wish I hadn't listened now ... I'm depressed after hearing the two pro-Huw bell ends, FFS mun.

Pro Jenkins because the swans won.
Then of course they don't understand support the team, not the regime.
Thick as fck tossers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jim on 21:09 - Dec 30 with 2117 viewsJack_Meoff

Jim on 20:46 - Dec 30 by budegan

Information is slowly getting into the public domain though mate at least. Fans in the main don't visit this site (or sites like it) and may not know about HJ's duplicity. I was the only person I could see where I sit in the stadium with a 'Jenkins Out' flyer last home game, the ones the SCSA were giving out beforehand. A few people asked me what it was about and, after explaining, the attitude of most was a 'Right, ok, shrug, on with the game' response.

People like Jim White speaking as well as he did earlier can only help spread the word.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024