Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? 08:57 - Sep 18 with 18125 viewsNortholt_Rs

I say yes.... I've seen no improvement in the team under these two in fact we're going backwards. The most alarming signs are our all too obvious lack of any goal threat and the awful drossball being served up each and every game. Something has to give...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:41 - Sep 18 with 2189 viewsLythamR

My only disappointment with Ferdinand was the sacking of Ramsey. I think he was forced into removing Ramsey by the board and I said at the time that he should have resigned then, but apart from that i think he has handled himself and represented the club very professionally within the parameters he is working within.

I wasnt overwhelmed by the appointment of JFH and the football has been turgid at best so far but I do think the squad is shaping up to be competitive, we simply have to give them a bit more time before pressing the panic button and by time i mean at least the season unless we find ourselves in the relegation zone in december.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 2159 views2Thomas2Bowles

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:56 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Such total fcking bolox you're embarrassing yourself now. Ferdinand wants a manager who's going to win games, otherwise Les will get the sack.

Well.. like someone said, would he have got the job if he had not been a former player, unlikely.. to much hero worshipping going on and blinkers on, he has not turned things round, CR was a disaster which he was to stubborn to admit till it was to late, it's the same road with JFH.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 2150 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:57 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well.. like someone said, would he have got the job if he had not been a former player, unlikely.. to much hero worshipping going on and blinkers on, he has not turned things round, CR was a disaster which he was to stubborn to admit till it was to late, it's the same road with JFH.

Hear hear that man.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:01 - Sep 18 with 2138 viewsNorthernr

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:59 - Sep 18 by Jogo

Hear hear that man.

Whatever. Two more posters we never hear from until the team starts losing.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:03 - Sep 18 with 2136 viewsdaveB

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:57 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

When Redknapp was manager the screams on here was for a change of direction for the club to bring n lower league players, create an environment where our youngsters get a chance and move away from big spending. Ferdinand has done all that and we're still bloody moaning.

How or why he got the job is irrelevant really, he's done pretty well with the mess he too over and the problems faced since.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:03 - Sep 18 with 2134 viewsJohnMcCo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:18 - Sep 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've read some mad mad mad stuff on here from some proper backwards nutters, but I never, ever, thought I'd see the day i'd have to defend Les Ferdinand from attacks about how QPR he is.

BOWLES
MARSH
FERDINAND

It's those three I thought could walk up to any QPR fan, piss in their pint, and expect gratitude for it.

Bazza, that made me chuckle, cheers. On a bad week for Rangers I am looking for cheer, wherever I can find it. Mourinho and Hughes both suffering defeats today has helped a lot and I have actually found this thread quite uplifting cos the majority support Les and amongst the eloquent the vast majority do. Still, not sure he can piss in my pint.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:11 - Sep 18 with 2113 viewsCamberleyR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:01 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Don't remember seeing "Jogo" post before this weekend tbh. Sounds like he's an altar ego of another poster, another S of G - WeAreRangers situation. From the way he agreed with 2Thomas2Bowles's post it could be him.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 21:36]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:13 - Sep 18 with 2106 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well this thread has thankfully proven that most people recognise Ferdinand is doing a good job.

Reinforces my faith in Rangers fans.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:16 - Sep 18 with 2093 viewsYorkRanger

My tuppence worth is as follows.

1. Ferdinand is a QPR legend. He has a difficult job to do and I'm ok with how he is going about it. None of us know the full ins and outs but what is clear is the budget is limited so they have had to work hard to find the new signings.

2. We need time to gel the new players with the existing.

3, I was there Tuesday and yesterday and there is clearly things that aren't right with the set up, formation and style of play. That said at the start of the season I said JFH should get the full season and I stick by that. I'm tired of the constant changing of managers, most on here expected mid table this season and in all likelihood that is what we are likely to get.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:22 - Sep 18 with 2071 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:01 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Not the most stimulating response it has to be said. Apologies all. I thought this was a forum where people gave their opinions not a camp fire where we all sit round and sing ging gang gooley.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:25 - Sep 18 with 2051 viewsNorthernr

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:22 - Sep 18 by Jogo

Not the most stimulating response it has to be said. Apologies all. I thought this was a forum where people gave their opinions not a camp fire where we all sit round and sing ging gang gooley.

Valid point though.

I'll take the opinions of people on board who are here rain or shine, I haven't got a lot of time for people I don't hear a peep out of until things start going wrong at which point they're suddenly on every thread. The relish some people seem to have for QPR failing is disturbing.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:27 - Sep 18 with 2047 viewsLongsufferingR

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, of course. It seems the overwhelming majority on here don't share yours. Is that because the majority blindly follow each other without any thought, or because your comments are ill-considered and show little understanding of our situation?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:29 - Sep 18 with 2036 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:25 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Valid point though.

I'll take the opinions of people on board who are here rain or shine, I haven't got a lot of time for people I don't hear a peep out of until things start going wrong at which point they're suddenly on every thread. The relish some people seem to have for QPR failing is disturbing.

No worries. In truth there hasn't been much to sing and dance about in a long long time as an R's fan and the 6-0 home defeat on Tuesday has really given me the irrits.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:30 - Sep 18 with 2035 viewsBoston

It's not a mental institution either.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:32 - Sep 18 with 2030 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:27 - Sep 18 by LongsufferingR

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, of course. It seems the overwhelming majority on here don't share yours. Is that because the majority blindly follow each other without any thought, or because your comments are ill-considered and show little understanding of our situation?

All I'll say is time will tell. We all want the best for the club...just in different ways.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:33 - Sep 18 with 2018 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:30 - Sep 18 by Boston

It's not a mental institution either.

You sure? You want to think about that a bit longer?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:34 - Sep 18 with 2013 viewsDannytheR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:39 - Sep 18 with 1993 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:34 - Sep 18 by DannytheR

And I raise you...

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:41 - Sep 18 with 1986 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:32 - Sep 18 by Jogo

All I'll say is time will tell. We all want the best for the club...just in different ways.

Who would you rather be in place of Ferdinand or JFH?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:43 - Sep 18 with 1977 viewsDorse

Such language! I will not hear of people being ging ganged in the goolies on a family forum.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:45 - Sep 18 with 1958 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:39 - Sep 18 by Jogo

And I raise you...

G'night Jogo boy..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:49 - Sep 18 with 1942 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:41 - Sep 18 by PunteR

Who would you rather be in place of Ferdinand or JFH?

There no real need for a DOF so no one need replace Ferdinand. To replace JFH take your pick. Wagner at Huddersfield would be my first choice but what do I know about football. A manager with a track record of playing attacking football would be nice...after all goals win games and all that.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:50 - Sep 18 with 1930 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:43 - Sep 18 by Dorse

Such language! I will not hear of people being ging ganged in the goolies on a family forum.

Damn and I was just about to warm my sausage on the fire!

Night all.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 1908 viewsBAWHoops

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:17 - Sep 18 by Jogo

What are you reading? Nobody said Holloway or Francis should be DOF. Talk about twisting things to suit your own argument.

Yeah talk about twisting things!!!!!

Should we just forget about the fact that Ian Holloway took over QPR having never managed in the Championship before, relegated us... had us finish upper mid table in League 1 and only then did he achieve any sort of success.

He was inexperienced and it didn't work for him straight away

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 22:04 - Sep 18 with 1888 viewsBAWHoops

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 21:49 - Sep 18 by Jogo

There no real need for a DOF so no one need replace Ferdinand. To replace JFH take your pick. Wagner at Huddersfield would be my first choice but what do I know about football. A manager with a track record of playing attacking football would be nice...after all goals win games and all that.

And to pull you up again...

Ramsey played attacking football. In fact he ended up getting the sack because he was so focused on it.
Am sure you wanted him sacked because we couldn't defend

So you want Wagner as manager? Is that based on his work in Germany or are you particularily fond of his high rpessing style and bargain absement shoping? Or is it that he's just top of the sodding league and you are so short sighted you can't see past a period of 5 games when it comes to football?
You probably wanted Pearson but aren't so keen now he isn't doing that well at Derby

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024